Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
is this game still 60% something grinding?? but it doesn't matter becasue everything scales in lvls??
ok idk about the scaling thing tho but i just remember i had to grind a shit ton and some battles were just SOOOO hard especially against the vampire lady which i do not know how i even won that.

nijam66

May 11, 2019
I am stuck in the story, can anyone help?
I had just gotten the halo ore after beating the alpha wolf and did the sidequest, killing the vampire afterwards.
Now the walkthrough item says: "I should go home, (There might be something going on in the main enteryway)."
But when i get home nothing happens, also nothing happens after sleeping.
Still stuck here, no one knows?

vrosh tattersoul

Jul 30, 2019
Can someone help me pass the shroom maze? She just steal my levels, i can't do anything about it. Is there a path to follow, or a special action to do?

BlackSoilderAnt

Oct 29, 2021
Can someone help me pass the shroom maze? She just steal my levels, i can't do anything about it. Is there a path to follow, or a special action to do?
For the shrooms, there is a specific path if you take it u will not lose any levels I don't know the path by heart but you could pass them if you are either 1 tile away from them or if there are only 3 tiles and the shroom in the middle try left or right. I personally saved each time I passed each of the shrooms and reloaded each time I got jumped by one.

vrosh tattersoul

Jul 30, 2019
For the shrooms, there is a specific path if you take it u will not lose any levels I don't know the path by heart but you could pass them if you are either 1 tile away from them or if there are only 3 tiles and the shroom in the middle try left or right. I personally saved each time I passed each of the shrooms and reloaded each time I got jumped by one.
Ahh....Seems tedious, but thanks for the answer

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Reactions: tormagnum

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Switch to full screen and look very very carefully. some girls will have a slight slight tiny tilt to their mushroom cap.
they can only see left or right, for 1 square, and it depends on their cap tilt. if it is tilted right they can see left. if it is tilted left they can see right. (think of it as a hat blocking their vision). if it is not tilted either way they are blind

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
for those unaware both the win mega file and save(0.14) file are either missing or broken.(i'm leaning toward missing)

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Well I played it and the last scene is sex with Liliana and now when I choose walkthrough it didn't show anything so the game is over???

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
So if I free and defeat Calamity Candy i get locked into an evil route? Am i understanding this right?

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Bro I didn't accept her offer and defeat her so I m on bad route
So it's mean good route is that when we accept calamity s offer ????
after you reject her offer and beat her you should get a scene with Striker using his mojo to make the dwarf and other chick look human again, wipe the memories from the elf girl, and then proceed to the normal route like nothing happened.

Reactions: Shaun@121
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes