Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Just now coming back to look at this game and I see that the last update has a bad ending for rejection of the Calamity route.
If rejecting Calamity is a bad end then I can just put this in the trash can and move on.
Or is this just one ending after rejecting Calamity?

• Added bad end to Calamity rejection route
Bad end as in if you lose in combat against her after rejecting her request.

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Is there a downside for getting bad ends? I just got the first one in the Elf Brothel and the game just continues. Any consequences or is it just upside for getting the extra item?

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Is there a downside for getting bad ends? I just got the first one in the Elf Brothel and the game just continues. Any consequences or is it just upside for getting the extra item?
it used to be you had to lose to watch them. now if you just beat a boss it will unlock the bad ends in the recall room. so aside from the elf brothel and getting gear, its just game over for others.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
totally lost. So I finally got all the stuff to make the earings for the gold golem chick, then went on the quest to the dead demon lord place, battled all the way through that shitshow of tough random encounters and bad guys, made to the epop or whatever the huge breasted whatever she was, she told me to go to the golem and get the other thing...so went all the way back and burned another two hours getting back thru all the mazes and random encounters...that get so tiring when you are wanting to get somewhere and finish a damn quest. Only to be locked out in the map from being able to get back to the islands...did I miss a fast transport location, or forget a spell or item that will take me back...or was I supposed to do something else in that area...walkthough has nothing.

BlackSoilderAnt

Oct 29, 2021
I am currently stuck on the west side and when I try to get out, it is saying that I have to meet with someone; when I try to get into either of the gates, it is not letting me through. Is this a bug or do I have to wait for the next update? And also I accidentally saved while I was in there too so I am more or less trapped there

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
totally lost. So I finally got all the stuff to make the earings for the gold golem chick, then went on the quest to the dead demon lord place, battled all the way through that shitshow of tough random encounters and bad guys, made to the epop or whatever the huge breasted whatever she was, she told me to go to the golem and get the other thing...so went all the way back and burned another two hours getting back thru all the mazes and random encounters...that get so tiring when you are wanting to get somewhere and finish a damn quest. Only to be locked out in the map from being able to get back to the islands...did I miss a fast transport location, or forget a spell or item that will take me back...or was I supposed to do something else in that area...walkthough has nothing.
This is weird. multiple playthroughs and I always just got the earrings from randomly killing bandits
I am genuinely curious about this quest thing everyone else is saying they need to do
anyone changelog?
This is a leaked test version of v22, not the public release, so expect bugs.
There is a tiny tiny bit of extra content in the calamity accepted path.
There is more content in the calamity denied path, including merging it with the sealed path (with some small differences). Which means presumably that most of the same content in the calamity denied path also appears in the sealed path.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what all can u buy from the auction if someone could find a list that would be awesome
Dragon eggs and slaves for what I know but my info is from several updates ago, 6 or more so my info is not that up to date.

I thought this guy was killed by MC and most of there land taken away for illegal activities?
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: FFTW

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
There are portals from the workshop to the dungeon.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
This is weird. multiple walkthroughs and I always just got the earrings from randomly killing bandits
I am genuinely curious about this quest thing everyone else is saying they need to do

This is a leaked test version of v22, not the public release, so expect bugs.
There is a tiny tiny bit of extra content in the calamity accepted path.
There is more content in the calamity denied path, including merging it with the sealed path (with some small differences). Which means presumably that most of the same content in the calamity denied path also appears in the sealed path.
The Gold Golum now living in the workshop sent me on the quest to recover all the rings of sin, long one, lots of battles, cant quite remember but I think 6 levels of giant trees, and 4 or 5 levels of bosses. Final boss is a large cow type demon or something, you can't fight her, she asks if you want to help her or not. Selecting no she says too bad, but I am the final door. Selecting yes, she tells you to go back to the gold golem and get the final piece of...cant remember...so as there is no portal, go back through all the mazes and such...not so random encounters every few feet...go through the forest and make your way up to get on the boat...and blocked on the main map from moving.

Dec 24, 2020
guys, is it my pc or game is laggy?, im trying to play on linux using the index.html file and game keeps freezing every 5 or 6 dialogues, is there a way to fix this?

Reactions: FFTW

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The Gold Golum now living in the workshop sent me on the quest to recover all the rings of sin, long one, lots of battles, cant quite remember but I think 6 levels of giant trees, and 4 or 5 levels of bosses. Final boss is a large cow type demon or something, you can't fight her, she asks if you want to help her or not. Selecting no she says too bad, but I am the final door. Selecting yes, she tells you to go back to the gold golem and get the final piece of...cant remember...so as there is no portal, go back through all the mazes and such...not so random encounters every few feet...go through the forest and make your way up to get on the boat...and blocked on the main map from moving.
Yea, I didn't have to do any of that. I just killed a bunch of humans and then found them in my inventory. on multiple playthroughs

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Guys how to win over the 3 Paladin in Arena? i cant do shit he uses magic and bleed on me all time, i cant heal or use my magic, and pots only give me 3k healt.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes