Anonimed

Jun 15, 2020
Get a lot of agility and you can win without magic. Gravity Manipulate, though under the magic tab, is not counted as magic and will double any agility you already have. Gives awesome damage, though the backdraw is only one enemy can be attacked at a time. So yes I prefer magic too.
For what is the agility? does it gives damage? and if that gives damage, for what is strength?

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
Strikers armor has hidden bonus added to them. so from what I can figure if you increase you speed it also increases you defense, same with spamming the dark restoration skill not only does it permentlay add onto your stats, it also increase the swords attack power.

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys
i have completed v18 before , now for the recent v21 i need walk through , where to start mission . Inside the castle city everything is just repeatable.

Jul 13, 2020
Did the dev improve the english in recent patches? I played this a year or two back and the english was unpleasant even though the story is ok.

nijam66

May 11, 2019
I am stuck in the story, can anyone help?
I had just gotten the halo ore after beating the alpha wolf and did the sidequest, killing the vampire afterwards.
Now the walkthrough item says: "I should go home, (There might be something going on in the main enteryway)."
But when i get home nothing happens, also nothing happens after sleeping.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes