Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
So i have been in the catacombs, defeated the lamia and the dragon... and whas next? - Walkthrough keepys saying i shpuld go to the basement, but when i do (the basement room in the MCs home house) then nothing happens at all... so what am i missing?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Great summary, makes me think that it's smart to keep a save right before you pick what to do with her so you can go both sealed/calamity path eventually.
Yep, I do in fact keep such saves.
There seems to be a bug when talking to Tiffany
I am not the developer btw. just a fan of the game.
Go to discord and report it to the developer. preferably with an attached savegame and explanation on how to replicate it
How Far in the Story, Will I Have to Release the Seal for Path Switch to be applied?
IIRC the cutoff point is going to the auction to buy the Shaper Dwarf slavegirl. You must release calamity candy and do the actions the walkthrough item tells you to do for her, before progressing further with the main story.
Maybe Just Switching a Few Variables in Save File will work as well? Bcz I use a bit save editor to make a few adjustments in RPGM Games.
Probably not. there are too many things that change.
I m not able to get 2 action per round in non Calamity route. How did you get it? Does it show as any skill? Or if it is a bug can yo manually add it?
The way to get the permanent passive +1 action per combat is:
step 1: release calamity candy before you got your spirit blessing. (possibly do her route portions as per walkthrough item. but I don't think you need to)
step 2: go to the island with the darkness spirit. get her blessing. watch as that blessing mutates to give you that extra passive +1 actions per combat.
Also, could someone explain the calamity refuse path? Is it like the sealed path? or does calamity forcefully change each of your waifus?
I thought my previous explanation was clear enough. but let me further clarify exactly how this route goes.
In the calamity refuse path what happens is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
superior62111213

I went ahead and attached my saves.
These saves were started out in v20v2. I had discarded my ancient ancient saves recently and restarted in order to get a cleaner save without any issues.
the deal decision is just after beating the family sacrifice ritual and being asked if I accept calamity's deal. Load the latest (highest numbered) saved and you will be prompted to choose yes or no. choose one and you can see the new content from v21. which added content to both calamity refused and calamity accepted routes

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is there pregnancy content in the game at this time? or is it still just the dark elf girl's mother?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
You can impregnate kate the bar wench. she will even give birth, ideally you want to have created the orphanage first so you can house the kids there. which makes her happy.
I'll give it some more time to cook I guess.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
You can impregnate kate the bar wench. she will even give birth, ideally you want to have created the orphanage first so you can house the kids there. which makes her happy.
Are you sure that's this game? Cause I don't remember no bar wench named Kate nor building an orphanage.
Is there pregnancy content in the game at this time? or is it still just the dark elf girl's mother?
The MC also impregnates the younger sister but it's not visible yet.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'll give it some more time to cook I guess.
Are you sure that's this game? Cause I don't remember no bar wench named Kate nor building an orphanage.
Sorry. I mixed up games. I thought I was posting in a different thread.

In monarch of magic you can impregnate your younger half sister.
The MC also impregnates the younger sister but it's not visible yet.
she has a very visible pregnancy in the Calamity Accepted route.

Last edited:

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
superior62111213

I went ahead and attached my saves.
These saves were started out in v20v2. I had discarded my ancient ancient saves recently and restarted in order to get a cleaner save without any issues.
the deal decision is just after beating the family sacrifice ritual and being asked if I accept calamity's deal. Load the latest (highest numbered) saved and you will be prompted to choose yes or no. choose one and you can see the new content from v21. which added content to both calamity refused and calamity accepted routes
Sir I promise you will go to heaven when you die. Get this man a crown already. I was so desperate for a save. Thanks king!

Reactions: mrttao

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
To many random battle in a mountain with enemy with high hp.
And how 2 learn skill magic mega death...??

Last edited:

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
Thought i would like this game but since i put the maids under my control and the dark elf girl show up tell me to sneak out and meet up with her at the pub but that far i can go i try sneaky out the back from that hole in the wall but it wont let me through oh well i might try this game another time.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So was replaying the game and sadly my save got corrupt for some reason so I decided to look into the save editor a bit and noticed there are a lot more dragon eggs now then I remember from when I last played.

The first dragon eggs you get access to are the Dark, Silver, Fire, Water, Lightning and Wood eggs but once you pick a dragon and it hatches it starts eating all the other dragon eggs you find, at least it was like that last time I played and looking at the save editor there are 6 more eggs to find. Gold, Ice, Wind, Earth, Crono and Calamity so I was a bit curious if anyone else had tried out these other 6 dragon types?

Last time I played I got the lightning one which was pretty good since it dealt decent dmg and had a chance to stun though I've heard the dark at least early on is among the best since it can inflict status effects.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Lugo does some very dumb shit. He wants to act like like he's smart but nope he acts like a teenager and gets saved by plot armor.

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
Thanks for the reply.
I've had success against the Lamia after buffing extra hit, then using smash attack, often getting 10-20k per swing. Equip the drops from the vampire (ruby ring and blood orb). Also use Dark Dragon, equipped with Claw from beating werewolf and Dragon necklace from beating T-Rex.

Lakota

Oct 21, 2021
Pretty tired of story breaking bugs lately.. like the game freezes when you go get the fruiit on the mountain... well its not freezing.. just black screen the moment he starts thinking about not bering able to use magic in the tournament.. still can access menu..

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
I think the limit is because money in this game is not handled the way RPGM usually does it, that spot was used for mana in the beginning. Money is an item in the inventory and you can only have up to 9999 of the item called "Kingdom Gold".
I actually found the Kingdom Gold limit to be 99,999. I've been selling my proofs to the Adventure Guild, but it doesn't allow me to go over 99,999 gold.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I actually found the Kingdom Gold limit to be 99,999. I've been selling my proofs to the Adventure Guild, but it doesn't allow me to go over 99,999 gold.
It used to cap at 9999 back then but dev has since increased it, I think, because the auction takes a lot of money.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes