Apr 19, 2021
View attachment 763216

Overview:
Monarch of Magic is an ongoing game where you the main character kill the demon king and find a magic gem and use it to mind control, enslave, and corrupt those around you, to take over the kingdom.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-12
Release Date: 2023-08-20
Developer: Chaotic AsMe -
Censored: No
Version: 0.28
Language: English
Other Game: Infinity Realm
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Walkthrough (Old) - Save(0.14) -
Update (0.27 to 0.28)

tormagnum thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 763221 View attachment 763222 View attachment 763223
When can we expect Monarch of Magic v1.01 to be released of F95 or for free?

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
How does one download over 7GB on Mega?
Just out of curiosity: Do you pay up or is there a exploit somewhere?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
How does one download over 7GB on Mega?
Just out of curiosity: Do you pay up or is there a exploit somewhere?
VPN. Just change your IP :4Head:
For real though. As soon as you reach the 5GB mark change the IP and reload the page, you can then continue.
I have premium though, cause 90% get shared via Mega.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Monarch of Magic [v1.0] [Chaotic AsMe] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [735 MB]
- - -

-----------------------------------------------
Monarch of Magic [v1.0] [Chaotic AsMe] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.
Should work with Mac/Linux, merge the www folders.. Save file in the folder, move it to www if you want to use it.

Win: v0.28 -> v1.0 [214 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
I have to say the game is really terrible..
oversized, undecorated areas..

absolutely terrible balance & level scaling, i mean.. how is it fun being 1 hit by a group of bandits who are level 31314523, because they've scaled up with you. you get punished for having too much XP.. (or the fact that those that don't scale are still rediculously overpowered.. regular guards with more toughness than the demon lord, bug-bears & giant orcs, the SPIDER queen, and other massive monstrosities... doesn't feel good).
I would REALLY prefer if they removed leveling all-together, had set stats for enemies, and had you "level" through the soul devouring thing instead as a way of stat progression.

the scenes themselves need a LOT, of work (having a 1/2 second sultry moan SFX play on each sex slide.. is a little awkward. and ironically, makes it feel cheaper than if it had none. in my opinion anyway), other mentions, ignoring of course the 2-slide animation, which is fine. the characters are very static & inexpressive during the scenes (may have to put extra work into creating a few progression slides, or some subtle variation, mostly in the face, between the 2.)

and finally, the way the story progression is handled is incredibly awkward. it's impossible to tell when you can actually interact with characters, or just follow the "walkthrough", which in alot of cases is a necessity, because it doesn't naturally follow what you've done previously, or the scenes prior...
for an incredibly linear game, it is very difficult to follow, without the in-game walkthrough.

but.. i am worringly addicted to this game. legitimately spent 3days playing/re-playing this game, and had an uncontrollable urge to mod/remake the entire thing (which i don't have to skill/talent/effort to actually finish such a project).

I loved the themes of the calamity ending (specifically, i really like the monster girls, domination and mutation/chimarism, and playing as an evolving, demon, soon deity).
sadly, very few scenes with the girls in that route(none after "monsterfication"), and it ends really abruptly. and for me, i would have liked you to be far more active in breeding, rather than just ascending... that brood mother has the right idea.

anyway. i restarted, and completely ignored calamity candy(no awesome mutation powers..), and played up to the part where it says wait for next update after being put under house arrest

looking through the above comments though, it looks like it was supposed to go further, until the queen officially declares war?

is there content after you sleep with
? or is that actually the end?

and it looks like, based on above, he's making a part 2? there's still a lot of unfinished content in the game as-is, as much as I would like to continue the story(and, i HATE the idea of restarting, and losing all the save progress, items, etc. i wasted my time building).

and, as said above... the gameplay is.. really, really bad. it's exploration and story progression is unfinished & incoherrent, and the combat is really brokenly unbalanced, in an incredibly frustrating way. (undying peasants and little critters doing MILLIONS of damage.. making for chance based encounters, involving getting lucky with paralysis, until you can silence and slaughter/1 hit enemy yourself, and alot of fights that can take 5+ mins without cheesing with poison+bleed, or other %HP reductions vs flat values).
the above is with 50+ mins of grinding on guards, gargoyles/skelingtens & zombies(in hidden dungeon), etc, and spending all of that money on buying power pills for +100 on ATK/MAT & Mdef/def stats per pill, & gaining all the gear (sin artifacts, overlord pieces, etc.).

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Is their any any unofficial andorid version of this game
not sure. i tried playing this on joiplay a good yr or 2 ago, although it didn't seem to work for 1 reason or another (could have even just been too laggy. or maybe i was too stupid to get passed the intro lol).

so, you could give that a go, and see how it works.

basically, after downloading + installing joiplay(think you can get latest on discord/patreon?) download the regular win version, and extract is somewhere on your phones HD/SD card, and x2 tap on the .exe, in the provided file explorer... and, it should. open it up on joiplay, for integration.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes