zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Btw, it may sound a bit odd but I really appreciate that this doesn't have the weird 'who are we to decide when someone is ready' type of excuses. It just owns up to it being a bad thing and I much prefer that.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I liked most of the content so far, but I'm not into the loli stuff. Also, it's really great that it's totally avoidable...just about everything is. Great job, dev.

So I was wondering....if a player chooses to NOT act on the little girl loli content, could or will there be a path choice for the player to maybe take down that pedophile group, who looks to be exploiting and abusing loli girls? (The small scene in the ally, where one guy was against the wall and another guy came out chasing a loli around)?

And if a player chose to pursue the loli path (by applying the patch and a number of loli choices), the player could be taking part and supporting the ped establishment. But, without the patch, the story would default to only MC trying to go after the group behind that loli establishment, thus hiding the loli content with MC combating it. ;) This could aid in avoiding the project being removed or banned.

Just a suggestion. Anyways thanks for sharing your work. Regards.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind the protag taking that ring down either way, even if I'm on the 'more cultured' path myself.

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Will prostitution and sharing be optional?
The MC is not going to share anyone with another guy. Prostitution is only present as a way to give the world some context. In this world prostitution somewhat exists which means it's a pretty corrupt/fucked up city he lives in. Options to have sex with prostitutes will appear but they will always be optional.

Last edited:

althworld

May 12, 2018
I mean, loli is one thing. Though I don't prefer it, I can tolerate it(I'm more into milfs, or at least those with mature bodies). But the age of some girls is a massive turn-off for me.

Instead of the taboo patch turning on all of those, maybe include an ingame option system where you can tick off or on some content according to your preference.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I mean, loli is one thing. Though I don't prefer it, I can tolerate it(I'm more into milfs, or at least those with mature bodies). But the age of some girls is a massive turn-off for me.

Instead of the taboo patch turning on all of those, maybe include an ingame option system where you can tick off or on some content according to your preference.
And the game will be banned here...

althworld

May 12, 2018
And the game will be banned here...
I think I need to read up on the rules, not too clear on what's allowed and what isn't. But my point is, although the taboo patch activates some things I like, it also activates loads I don't. If it's that way, I'd rather not use the patch then.

Reactions: grumble314

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
How often does this get updated? Seems to be a fun story.

Also are you going to add shortstacks as well? lol go for the full spectrum.

Plump ones too. Tall and small, Thin and Thicc. there are too many options you can pick.....

The option in your poll for Young Adults is too vague for people since it fits far too many categories. Especially if they are basing it on age since if the person voting is old then anything before their age is counted as Young Adults. lol

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I think I need to read up on the rules, not too clear on what's allowed and what isn't. But my point is, although the taboo patch activates some things I like, it also activates loads I don't. If it's that way, I'd rather not use the patch then.
Or you can just not go for the scenes you dislike. They are all optional.

Reactions: Kingkyrule

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
eh what's good and bad is a matter of opinion and as far as I'm concerned people can fuck who they want, I don't judge and it's none of my business, especially if I don't know either one of them from Adam.
Adam? What?
I just find it annoying when an author goes into a monologue or some such whithin their content in order to justify this kind of thing because it distracts way too much from the actual writing.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Deovan
first, i hope you'll go with all sorts of corruption path please, especially the incest route since i basically got the hint of how your story will untold later
second,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
third, it's obvious that this game will centre heavily on NETORI so i'm wondering when will we get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Everyone has their their own justifications for doing the things they do, even if they may not need justification. That also applies to MC's and their inner monologues. If nothing else just skip unseen text and just watch/fap to the good parts if the reading annoys you. As I said before most are probably here to just fap to naked hebe/loli cartoon animations anyway (if only they were Daz or AI rendered).
No no, what was that Adam thing.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
/shrug. People like what they like and they have spoken, even if they'd lie to your face if asked in the real world.
Please note i added a sarcasm signifier.

Also, have you heard of a play called " "?

The characters regularly step out of the action to deliver soliloquies on what's happening...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpYours69

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hmm, I haven't played the game yet, so I didn't know it was exploitative thing. I'll have to play it and have a more enlightened opinion on the matter. If the issue was just "Oh, loli content, gross!" I'd tell people to scratch, but if it's "I'm a predator, let's do this" then I'm a lot less agreeable.
One assumes the mods reviewed the game and allowed the loli content based on their judgement under - Rule 7, is it?

[ know they have banned games or parts of games for underage content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Larry2000
4.80 star(s) 39 Votes