Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
That wouldn't make much sense thought, teens are per definition younger than 20 (iirc arround 13-19 years).
I agree with you, but I'm trying to find the closest option out of the 3 since there isn't a 4th option available.

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
Is there really a conversation about what qualifies as a teen? It's kinda implied in the number. ThirTEEN for example. So yeah, 13-19 is all that should be considered a teen.

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
I agree with you, but I'm trying to find the closest option out of the 3 since there isn't a 4th option available.
I don't think 20s is meant to be an option. I took it as that's basically the normal baseline or something and the choice is between the extra more fetish options.

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
I'm a little surprised the game jumps right into some of the taboo content right away. It would probably be a wise decision to move the patch off of the front page and at least to lewdpatcher or something. Although if the mods hold true to some of the stuff they decided regarding a certain other game with certain taboo content this will likely be removed from this site anyway. Hope that doesn't happen but I see it as a strong possibility.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I don't think 20s is meant to be an option. I took it as that's basically the normal baseline or something and the choice is between the extra more fetish options.
Guess I should remove my vote then. Leaving the 20's and 30's out of the poll kinda seems like a missed opportunity for the dev to learn what his audience wants.

Tar77

Aug 23, 2019
Guess I should remove my vote then. Leaving the 20's and 30's out of the poll kinda seems like a missed opportunity for the dev to learn what his audience wants.
I could always be wrong. Also milfs could start just about anytime in their 30s depending on who is asking so that might be covered. A girl in her mid 30s could easily have a kid in the mid to late teens and technically a 30yo could have a teenage kid too.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Pretty rare for a Netori game so I downloaded it straight away.

There's a lot of manlets and femboy looking mcs so I'm happy this one is buff. Actually looks like he could netori someone.

The content itself is pretty good even though the loli stuff isn't really my cup of tea but overall it was great for a 2.0, the animations are solid, the characters look good and I'm liking the little mystery though I definitely laughed at the "joke" going around the school about MC's family, it immediately screamed it was all true for me. "Modeling Agency", sure. :KEK:

I voted milf in the poll but would have been torn between that and a 20-30 range if it existed.

SegaleVidale

Apr 20, 2020
I could always be wrong. Also milfs could start just about anytime in their 30s depending on who is asking so that might be covered. A girl in her mid 30s could easily have a kid in the mid to late teens and technically a 30yo could have a teenage kid too.
Imo, Milf usually means a mature woman around 35-45 (-50?) years old or until the menopause begins, between 45-55 y.o.

I think leaving out these groups of age was totally intentional. Those are vanilla ages and the dev wants to know what "other"-aged girls we love. What is our "fetish-age"... And I am totally not disappointed in this community. Ofc Lollis rock, as always!

Honesty, I bet if the dev put a '20s-'30s group, it'd get the least votes...Cuz, In (any) game, we usually want things that we will never get IRL, and play the way we'd never do IRL... Which is actually totally normal psychological behavior. Experiencing something unreachable to satisfy our very basis of human nature, which is curiosity...(this **** sounds too deep mb )

Anyway, that's why lollies and ultra-hot milfs will always win over '20s-'30s in this kind of games:)

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Imo, Milf usually means a mature woman around 35-45 (-50?) years old or until the menopause begins, between 45-55 y.o.

I think leaving out these groups of age was totally intentional. Those are vanilla ages and the dev wants to know what "other"-aged girls we love. What is our "fetish-age"... And I am totally not disappointed in this community. Ofc Lollis rock, as always!

Honesty, I bet if the dev put a '20s-'30s group, it'd get the least votes...Cuz, In (any) game, we usually want things that we will never get IRL, and play the way we'd never do IRL... Which is actually totally normal psychological behavior. Experiencing something unreachable to satisfy our very basis of human nature, which is curiosity...(this **** sounds too deep mb )

Anyway, that's why lollies and ultra-hot milfs will always win over '20s-'30s in this kind of games:)
You my friend are spot on, ding ding ding ding! But I added them anyway now because I'm interested :LOL:

Reactions: UpYours69

itachi221997

Oct 27, 2020
View attachment 2520873

Overview:
This story revolves around Jake (name changeable) the elder son of the Monroe family.
A family name which is well known in the city, a family which owns a big modelling agency that seemingly earns more money than it maybe should.
Jake is 20 years old and is fairly fresh out of school. He still hasn't figured out what he wants to work with and he doesn't want too much help from his family
because he deems that as being "too easy".
This story will take you through the many different jobs that Jake will try and how everytime something just doesn't feel right.
Where will he end up? How is he going to support himself financially? Is it going to be morally okay? Who knows...​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-17
Release Date: 2023-03-03
Developer: Deovan -> <- - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Day 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Animation/Sound Previews:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: GDRIVE - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others: COMPRESSED - TORRENT

Patches:
Patch instructions in Installation spoiler (adds incest and loli)

View attachment 2553062 View attachment 2434173 View attachment 2434174 View attachment 2553064 View attachment 2434176 View attachment 2434178 View attachment 2434179 View attachment 2434180 View attachment 2553059 View attachment 2553060 View attachment 2434172

itachi221997

Oct 27, 2020
Quiero agradecerte por esta increíble novela visual. Realmente disfruté la trama de harem que has creado y espero que más personas la apoyen, especialmente a través de Patreon. Sigue adelante con el gran trabajo y espero ansiosamente cualquier contenido futuro que puedas lanzar.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, can't say i enjoyed all the insta sluts which are thrown at the MC left and right this update, no interest in them or sluts in general.
The forced scenes really ruined the update for me thought, as said i have no interest in sluts/prostitutes or whatever they are at the end, no interest in joing a brothel/club or what they run and want to recruit the MC for either...not the direction i expected the game to go...

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes