Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Loli can be young looking doesn't have to be young chronologically.
I mean sure. I get that, but there's not much of a difference in these anime style engines. She could be 30 and she'd still look the same. Heck, if the author changed the age into 18, would that make things better? The manga Dance in the Vampire Bund has a loli who's over 100 years old and has an adult body, but for reasons, she's in loli form.

At the end of the day it's, "it's written in text so it is so" or what the body looks like. I don't know. Personally, I choose what they look like to dictate it.

Reactions: ferro85

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I suppose that's possible. Though, personally, if I'm touching on Incest themes and playing a game on HS, the last thing I'm thinking of is the horror of Loli. If you look at any Honey Select character, unless they have breasts the size of the moon, I'd consider their age an average of 15-16. That's the classic Illusion soft charm.

I suppose the Dev can add an option at the beginning of the game to enable or disable each of the content. If you don't like Incest and are only here for Loli, you click "Loli" prompt, and vice versa, if you like both, click "Both" and it's done. Though again, it sounds like a pain for the Dev to worry about an optional content pack :/
I probably won't add an option to seperate the two. I feel that having the option to say "no" when the choice arrives is enough. Otherwise as you say, it would just be a pain to seperate the two patches.

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Will there be pragnancy/impregnation of any and/or all female characters at all?
You know... it's something I've been thinking about. But for me to implement it, it really has to serve a purpose in the story for me to justify adding it. Because if I just make all the girls pregnant then what's going to happen to the baby?
I realize a lot of people like pregnant/impregnation content. I just haven't found a good way to implent it yet.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Feel free to send me a DM if you wanna explain what you didn't like about the scene so we don't spoil anyone here.
That wasn't directed at me but I'll answer it anyway. I hated all of it, some bitch tells me I have to do something and I have no choice it a joke in and of itself. I do not submit to anyone in real life I sure as hell wouldn't do it a game that is supposed to be for MY entertainment.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Mate, you know there can be prostitutes in the world just to give the world some character and life outside of MC? Doesn't mean the MC has to "lend" his girls out for money. MC will fuck what he decides to fuck. If he doesn't wanna fuck a prostitute then he won't.
Harem means the MC has multiple girls at the same time, not the whole world.
this may have had some weight to it before you decided to force stuff on the player.

• Angry
Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
You know... it's something I've been thinking about. But for me to implement it, it really has to serve a purpose in the story for me to justify adding it. Because if I just make all the girls pregnant then what's going to happen to the baby?
I realize a lot of people like pregnant/impregnation content. I just haven't found a good way to implent it yet.
easiest way is to tack it on at the end of the game, that way all the hard stuff about pregnancy are off-screen.

Reactions: The Ronovan

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
That wasn't directed at me but I'll answer it anyway. I hated all of it, some bitch tells me I have to do something and I have no choice it a joke in and of itself. I do not submit to anyone in real life I sure as hell wouldn't do it a game that is supposed to be for MY entertainment.
I really don't think it's that big of a deal personally. Not every story is full of sunshine and flowers. There needs to be some setbacks and people that make MCs journey a bit more difficult for it to feel rewarding in the end.
Either way, I'm probably adding an option to skip scenes like this in the future because some people actually really didn't like it, and I recognize that. (y)
It's good feedback.

But to be clear, it still needs to happen for the story to make sense so "skipping" would just be not seeing the sex scene but still having the same outcome as watching it would.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
I really don't think it's that big of a deal personally. Not every story is full of sunshine and flowers. There needs to be some setbacks and people that make MCs journey a bit more difficult for it to feel rewarding in the end.
Either way, I'm probably adding an option to skip scenes like this in the future because some people actually really didn't like it, and I recognize that. (y)
It's good feedback.
Skipping it will do nothing because it still happens anyway. It would be like a dev saying you can skip this NTR scene and act like your LI is not a cheating hoe. Do your game how you want to, I was already on the edge of dropping this anyway, it's just not made for me.

• Angry

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Skipping it will do nothing because it still happens anyway. It would be like a dev saying you can skip this NTR scene and act like your LI is not a cheating hoe. Do your game how you want to, I was already on the edge of dropping this anyway, it's just not made for me.
Fair enough. Not changing the scene so game might not be for you then.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
patch adds incest and loli
Might be good to specify in the dev notes section or something to avoid repeat questions.

Also, the line "Alright everyone! Talk to your parents okay? They'll have to be the one's who decide." is attributed to Jake but the image shows that Emma is talking.

Linda also says "that's beacuse John seemed to take a liking to you"

Outside Kevin's school Jake thinks "They definetaly have an ulterior motive."

This one feels pretty nitpicky but when Jake is praying for pepperoni pizza in the bath the third call is "pepperonia pizza"

Sandra calls 'mom' Clare, is that supposed to be Claire? I'm not familiar with Clare as a name but that could just be me. NVM, she did it twice, definitely intentional.

Another nitpick, "her Husband Henry", husband doesn't need capitalization. And "I've helped out Kevins"
"I invited myself over when Talking to Linda"

I've found the weirdest little thing, in the mall when talking to Luna (in a line where she says nothing) her head is smaller than in the rest of the conversation.

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
hmmmm one choice could be at the very end with a time skip showing all the preggo girls but this choice wont let us have preggo sex and best choice could be to finish the game and then add the preggo routes I think

Reactions: The Ronovan
4.80 star(s) 39 Votes