The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
hmmmm one choice could be at the very end with a time skip showing all the preggo girls but this choice wont let us have preggo sex and best choice could be to finish the game and then add the preggo routes I think
Adding preggo content at the end would for sure make my life a lot easier and if I do I'll of course add the option to have some fun with them too.

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Might be good to specify in the dev notes section or something to avoid repeat questions.

Also, the line "Alright everyone! Talk to your parents okay? They'll have to be the one's who decide." is attributed to Jake but the image shows that Emma is talking.
Oh shit, good catch! I'll fix that right away lol

Reactions: Larry2000

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Adding preggo content at the end would for sure make my life a lot easier and if I do I'll of course add the option to have some fun with them too.
it will also let you add more stuff and even, if you want, to add more content that isnt preggo related and even remake the old parts this is all up to you

Zolse

Mar 27, 2020
Very fun game.
Can't wait for more loli and netori content.

Regarding the discussion about the "manstress" scene I'd personally suggest adding some inner thoughts to MC about him being perfectly willing to just walk out of there, but wants to see where things are going, to offset people feeling the scene lacks agency. MC seems like the kind of guy to just wing stuff like that to me. It doesn't really need it though, and adding a way to skip a plot point seems unnecessary. The biggest reason a small amount of people might react to this scene is the fact that you're told you wont leave without doing what they say, however no threat is established except the words of some future cock sleeve.
MC is already a complete pussy magnet, I'd say some level of drama is very justified. Dad did warn us about Cecille anyway.

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Very fun game.
Can't wait for more loli and netori content.

Regarding the discussion about the "manstress" scene I'd personally suggest adding some inner thoughts to MC about him being perfectly willing to just walk out of there, but wants to see where things are going, to offset people feeling the scene lacks agency. MC seems like the kind of guy to just wing stuff like that to me. It doesn't really need it though, and adding a way to skip a plot point seems unnecessary. The biggest reason a small amount of people might react to this scene is the fact that you're told you wont leave without doing what they say, however no threat is established except the words of some future cock sleeve.
MC is already a complete pussy magnet, I'd say some level of drama is very justified. Dad did warn us about Cecille anyway.
Hmm... good suggestions. And yea I personally don't like when a character has absolutely no setbacks and just wins all the time. There needs to be a little bit of setbacks for the victories to feel rewarding.

Reactions: Zolse

Zolse

Mar 27, 2020
Hmm... good suggestions. And yea I personally don't like when a character has absolutely no setbacks and just wins all the time. There needs to be a little bit of setbacks for the victories to feel rewarding.
You're very active in this thread so people are going to love to tell you everything they want you to implement or change. Suggestions are good, but keep doing you and thanks for the game.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Like it, but not sure how much content will be locked out by choices made. Funny, going to the other houses is inefficient, would be wiser to have them come to his house as more minds can be enlightened.

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Yeah that's true, only bald ones I wanna see are the ones that can't help it yet (lolis). I realize some shave it but not everyone bothers if (assuming they are not a total slut) only a few people ever see it. Dunno what the real world %'s are but AVNs should reflect that. My guess is it adds extra posing/rendering time so they just skip it.
Adding pubic hair adds no render time in my case at least but from what I've heard and seen a lot of people actually prefer when it's clean shaved. But I will still have characters that have pubic hair because if everyone was shaved it would be weird.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I liked most of the content so far, but I'm not into the loli stuff. Also, it's really great that it's totally avoidable...just about everything is. Great job, dev.

So I was wondering....if a player chooses to NOT act on the little girl loli content, could or will there be a path choice for the player to maybe take down that pedophile group, who looks to be exploiting and abusing loli girls? (The small scene in the ally, where one guy was against the wall and another guy came out chasing a loli around)?

And if a player chose to pursue the loli path (by applying the patch and a number of loli choices), the player could be taking part and supporting the ped establishment. But, without the patch, the story would default to only MC trying to go after the group behind that loli establishment, thus hiding the loli content with MC combating it. ;) This could aid in avoiding the project being removed or banned.

Just a suggestion. Anyways thanks for sharing your work. Regards.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I liked most of the content so far, but I'm not into the loli stuff. Also, it's really great that it's totally avoidable...just about everything is. Great job, dev.

So I was wondering....if a player chooses to NOT act on the little girl loli content, could or will there be a path choice for the player to maybe take down that pedophile group, who looks to be exploiting and abusing loli girls? (The small scene in the ally, where one guy was against the wall and another guy came out chasing a loli around)?

And if a player chose to pursue the loli path (by applying the patch and a number of loli choices), the player could be taking part and supporting the ped establishment. But, without the patch, the story would default to only MC trying to go after the group behind that loli establishment, thus hiding the loli content with MC combating it. ;) This could aid in avoiding the project being removed or banned.

Just a suggestion. Anyways thanks for sharing your work. Regards.
Hmm, I haven't played the game yet, so I didn't know it was exploitative thing. I'll have to play it and have a more enlightened opinion on the matter. If the issue was just "Oh, loli content, gross!" I'd tell people to scratch, but if it's "I'm a predator, let's do this" then I'm a lot less agreeable.

The suggestions you made are cool, but also sound a little complex no? Also, I don't see how this game can get banned for such content. Rule 7 only applies to a certain type of loli character on the younger side than teen age. And if you put bad content in a patch, it's free game. At least that's the way I understand it.

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hmm, I haven't played the game yet, so I didn't know it was exploitative thing. I'll have to play it and have a more enlightened opinion on the matter. If the issue was just "Oh, loli content, gross!" I'd tell people to scratch, but if it's "I'm a predator, let's do this" then I'm a lot less agreeable.

The suggestions you made are cool, but also sound a little complex no? Also, I don't see how this game can get banned for such content. Rule 7 only applies to a certain type of loli character on the younger side than teen age. And if you put bad content in a patch, it's free game. At least that's the way I understand it.
After talking with the mods they said there had to be a patch for the game to be allowed. And my intention is not to make the MC a creepy pedo that prays on young girls. I'm not a fan of rape. There is a mystery in the game related to the younger girls (lolis and teens) but it's gonna take a while for MC (and hopefully you guys) to figure it out.

But I guess all pedos can be percieved as creepy now that I think about it lol, oh well.

• Haha
Reactions: Larry2000

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Adding pubic hair adds no render time in my case at least but from what I've heard and seen a lot of people actually prefer when it's clean shaved. But I will still have characters that have pubic hair because if everyone was shaved it would be weird.
Landing strips or whatever you call them are fine but as soon as it gets in the way of eating someone out it becomes nasty. No one (sane) likes hairs in their mouth.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Aren't milfs usually late 30's plus? I'm assuming teens includes 20's?

Edit - I think a bigger issue for me is height. Milf content protags are usually hobbits. I prefer women that are shorter with nice tits.

Last edited:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
After talking with the mods they said there had to be a patch for the game to be allowed. And my intention is not to make the MC a creepy pedo that prays on young girls. I'm not a fan of rape. There is a mystery in the game related to the younger girls (lolis and teens) but it's gonna take a while for MC (and hopefully you guys) to figure it out.

But I guess all pedos can be percieved as creepy now that I think about it lol, oh well.
Good to know. I don't know how much is left in the update, but I've played up the sex scene with Tracy. I hope it is as you say. Some games have heavy Loli elements, but they are generally not predatory, Proud Father before it was banned road that line for sure, but most games tend to agree that praying upon young girls IS creepy. I'm glad you feel the same as 99% of us :p

So far I'm liking it. In particular, the animations. Really well chosen. I say chosen because you do some interesting custom movements at times that transition to other loops. Really interesting. It's not perfect yet, but you have a good eye. Also, the sex scene with Jane was pretty interesting. Not a fan of rough sex, but it was well implemented and the animations were pretty damn good. I will say, that I cringed pretty hard when i saw the animation of MC swinging his ass to the camera at the end of it. How could some of the best animation work I've seen in HS be simultaneously so cursed D:

The only thing I'd say is that things happen to MC too easily. I get that you want to make him basically OP, but you gotta throw some nuts in the gears to keep it interesting. The scene with Sandra was nice, but again, a little too easy to convince her to basically be charmed away from her BF.

I'll give more feedback once I finish, but not bad so far.

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes