Jul 29, 2018
Maaan, that last scene was hoooooooot, more like this please :love:
I love women in power :sneaky:
Your game is amazing and I love your direction, good luck! :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Ronovan

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Ah, the classic. Yeah I'll probably do something like this with one of the LIs. It works really well in a lot of situations :cool:
Looking forward to what you have planned for Sara, the sister and the mother.
Quick question though do you have a planned release time for updates or will it just be ready when it's ready type deal?

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Looking forward to what you have planned for Sara, the sister and the mother.
Quick question though do you have a planned release time for updates or will it just be ready when it's ready type deal?
Yeah it's hard to know exactly how long each update will take. Right now I don't really do anything besides develop this game because of... reasons in real life. But if I can continue working on the game as I have so far and manage to get the support needed to treat it like a job then each update will generally take around 2 months. But I'm most likely going to get busy with real life again soon and that will bump up the development time to about 5 months for each update I would guess.

But updates could be faster or slower. It depends on a lot of different factors.

osoloco20

Jan 11, 2020
Very good game, I highly recommended it. The scenes are very well animated just please. Don't let it get ruin by NTR, don't add NTR. it doesn't need it.

People always beg for NTR, just don't. Don't no, they don't speak for the majority.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I know the game isn't far along and there is only 2 days' worth of content so far, though in all fairness the days are pretty long so far; however, I must say I'm really enjoying it already, pretty much everything has been top notch.

The renders, the animations, the audio/sounds, the story even, everything has been really impressive and intriguing thus far, and there are a lot of characters I really like already. It seems like this game is going to have a lot of reveals and twists which is good, and the 2nd day was an absolute blast, especially the ending section. (the entire club section)

The only thing I hope is that any femdom stuff (at least anything that isn't light femdom) is optional, I don't wanna see the MC being stepped on, tied up, or anything of the sort. If anything like that is planned, I hope it's at least optional/avoidable. I only say this because one character we've been introduced to so far definitely gives off the vibe of someone who would be into that.

Anyways enough of that, good luck with the game it's been amazing so far, and I'm loving it already! I am excited to see what's next and am most excited to see what's in store for the sister and mother. (Especially since the dad isn't dead for once) :ROFLMAO:

Oh one last thing, I have an early prediction, and I feel like it's not even that much of a tin-foil hat theory... and that's that the MC's dad is involved with that shady underground club/brothel or whatever it may be. Just a hunch though, and if not he might be investigating it for some reason... but idk why that would be the case considering his line of work. :unsure:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Oh one last thing, I have an early prediction, and I feel like it's not even that much of a tin-foil hat theory... and that's that the MC's dad is involved with that shady underground club/brothel or whatever it may be. Just a hunch though, and if not he might be investigating it for some reason... but idk why that would be the case considering his line of work. :unsure:
The vibe I got was that MC's dad and possibly the mother run a prostitute operation masquerading as a model agency.Also a comment or two at the end leads me to believe MCs dad or his boss/organization are rivals with the chick that runs the club.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The vibe I got was that MC's dad and possibly the mother run a prostitute operation masquerading as a model agency.Also a comment or two at the end leads me to believe MCs dad or his boss/organization are rivals with the chick that runs the club.
Hmm, that definitely could be the case, however I don't know about the mother being involved, you may be right about the modeling agency being a coverup for a prostitution ring, however, it's very possible that the mother doesn't even know about it.

I say this because we at the very least know that there's an actual studio they own. (since they offered the MC to work there, and because I'm sure he's been to it before). So it's possible the modeling agency is just a front for what's really going on behind the scenes, and he tricks the MC's mother by making it all seem legit.

Another reason I don't think the mother is involved is that... we know that eventually the mother is going to begin a relationship with the MC, and there's no NTR/Sharing in this game and none planned as far as I know; which means the father will be out of the picture. What better catalyst to kick that all off than the mother finding out about her husbands shady business and the fact he's been lying to her for years? :devilish:

Reactions: Overlord070

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hmm, that definitely could be the case, however I don't know about the mother being involved, you may be right about the modeling agency being a coverup for a prostitution ring, however, it's very possible that the mother doesn't even know about it.

I say this because we at the very least know that there's an actual studio they own. (since they offered the MC to work there, and because I'm sure he's been to it before). So it's possible the modeling agency is just a front for what's really going on behind the scenes, and he tricks the MC's mother by making it all seem legit.

Another reason I don't think the mother is involved is that... we know that eventually the mother is going to begin a relationship with the MC, and there's no NTR/Sharing in this game and none planned as far as I know; which means the father will be out of the picture. What better catalyst to kick that all off than the mother finding out about her husbands shady business and the fact he's been lying to her for years? :devilish:
Hmm.. very interesting... indeed...

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021

I meant involved as in part of leading it, not as a prostitute but yeah it would make more sense for her to not know and that's MCs way in :cool:

Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I meant involved as in part of leading it, not as a prostitute but yeah it would make more sense for her to not know and that's MCs way in :cool:
Oh, I wasn't trying to imply the possibility of her being a prostitute. I was also talking about her helping run it. When I brought up NTR/Sharing, I was talking about in the sense of her still being with/sleeping with the MC's dad when the MC and her eventually get together. I don't think that will be a thing since again I don't think sharing is planned for this game, and NTR definitely isn't planned so yeah.

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes