The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
once a baby is born , the baby stays at the hospital a few days for observation , then gets to go home for friends & family to see the baby , baby stays home for about a month ( game month ) , baby then goes to the local nursery where it remains for the rest of the game , MC gets to name the baby , you can program it that while in the nursery , the MC can goto a kiosk or receptionist to look up the data for the MC on how many babies MC has , how many are girls and how many boys , after about a month after that ; the woman is fertile again and can have another baby --- i have 15 boys and 12 girls so far , DEATH BY SNU SNU !!!!

:love:
Hmm... Not sure that would work in my game. It works well in an "open world/free roam" game like Summertime Saga, but I can't see how I would do that in my game. And my game also plays out day by day. In order to get a girl pregnant and have the baby get born and all of that I would need to do a timeskip which I am hesitant on doing in the middle of the story.

But as I've mentioned before. I'm probably going to add some pregnancy in the end of the game and then maybe do a time skip there somewhere. Because I don't know how to deal with babies in my game.

Kramsz

Aug 30, 2018
Hmm... Not sure that would work in my game. It works well in an "open world/free roam" game like Summertime Saga, but I can't see how I would do that in my game. And my game also plays out day by day. In order to get a girl pregnant and have the baby get born and all of that I would need to do a timeskip which I am hesitant on doing in the middle of the story.

But as I've mentioned before. I'm probably going to add some pregnancy in the end of the game and then maybe do a time skip there somewhere. Because I don't know how to deal with babies in my game.
Yeah depends on how much realism you want in regards to stuff like that. Hypothetically if you went the short unrealistic pregnancy route I guess the MC's parents could always buy their grandchildren a house and stock it full of maids (sexy ones of course) to care for the kids as far as what to do with them. Honestly though given how you want do the game yeah it really wouldn't make sense. Personally speaking even without actual breeding it's still a big turn on for women to talk about being bred and knocked up as dirty talk. If you decide to actually add pregnancy there's probably no reason to rush to childbirth either. Given how the game is 1 day at a time you could get women pregnant and never have to deal with it until much later if you decide. It could just be more of an "I'm pregnant with your child" type of thing. No need for baby bumps and such anytime soon.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I'm the only one who have issues with slow/laggy animations ? Doesn't have this problem with Renpy games since some months and with some games, not all so i don't think this is a pc config problem. Anyone who had same problem and solve it ?

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'm the only one who have issues with slow/laggy animations ? Doesn't have this problem with Renpy games since some months and with some games, not all so i don't think this is a pc config problem. Anyone who had same problem and solve it ?
Hmm... not sure what could cause this. For now though make sure all your drivers are up to date and I will see if there's anything I can do about this. I doubt it but I'll look around either way.

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Hey Dev , following since your first release.

So , Taboo patch is only for Patreon members ?
I don't need it when i download the game from here ?

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Hmm... not sure what could cause this. For now though make sure all your drivers are up to date and I will see if there's anything I can do about this. I doubt it but I'll look around either way.
Thx man, it's true, the graphic card drivers was old, and it is ok now.

Reactions: The Ronovan

Docari

Nov 15, 2022
Really liked the game! I was very surprised to see how recent it is! The animations are very well done! Rare to see such quality! The only time it felt kind of weird to me was the scene where younger brother gets up from the bed, his limbs look a little weird.

The sound also really stood out for me! I think it was really well chosen! Especially the music for when you first meet Cecille and the scene with Cecille and Alexandra! Very cool/mysterious/ominous!

Can't wait to see where the story goes, feels like there will be lots of plot twists! I totally agree with what you said about MC facing setbacks! Makes the story that much more interesting!

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Ronovan

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
You need it if you download from here also.
Incredible work on this dude. Never seen anyone make such detailed animations with Illusion models. The kinetic impact gives anything done with Blender a run for its money, something that devs miss out a lot on that pisses me off a bit, lol... It's almost like characters are sliding against each other not really fucking when they get it wrong, if you get what I mean. Also your trembling is a lot more organic than stock Illusion illustrations usually are. Are they all original or there's some new kits/releases with higher quality stuff that's easier to model/pose? Also good job on making Lily look like Vanellope. You even got like the thickness of the irises down, insane. Is that all custom work as well?

Last edited:

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Incredible work on this dude. Never seen anyone make such detailed animations with Illusion models. The kinetic impact gives anything done with Blender a run for its money, something that devs miss out a lot on that pisses me off a bit, lol... It's almost like characters are sliding against each other not really fucking when they get it wrong, if you get what I mean. Also your trembling is a lot more organic than stock Illusion illustrations usually are. Are they all original or there's some new kits/releases with higher quality stuff that's easier to model/pose? Also good job on making Lily look like Vanellope. You even got like the thickness of the irises down, insane. Is that all custom work as well?
Glad to hear you liked it :giggle:
Most of the animations are made entierly by me from scratch but a couple of them are stock or community animations that I've edited to better fit in my scenarios.
And as for Lily. I can't claim the creation of that model sadly haha. I've edited her face and body so they look better (in my opinion) but the base that I started working on was already really good and is created by another person that shared it with the community.

Cumbayah

Aug 2, 2019
Had no issues with day 1 but with the release of day 2 some animations became laggy, what went wrong ?

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Had no issues with day 1 but with the release of day 2 some animations became laggy, what went wrong ?
Hmm... no change in how I made the animation or code. Check if your drivers are up to date? That fixed it for one other person atleast. If that doesn't work I'm honestly not sure what it could be.

Reactions: Cumbayah
4.80 star(s) 39 Votes