Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Yes you're right. I was thinking of another post that I either misinterpreted or missremembered. Going back and re-reading it was about fake swinging using a prostitute pretending to be your GF.
Thats new to me. Seems like I missed that. Care to give me the comment post for that ?
Im probably sure this also will be optional to share them, but only the future will tell. What I clearly can say people here wont mind MC fucking a LI/Prostitue infront random NPC or "douches" as long they dont touch her, but probably sit in the dark corner and masturbate to that. :LUL:

Edit: Talking about this game wants me to play the new version! Where is it, Deovan?!
I want to progress with either the hot mom or the younger brothers "GF" :devilish::sneaky:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I plan on releasing Day 3 early access on June 9th and then 1 week later free for everyone (y)
Why dont you just hit me right in the balls when you already at it ? 19 June ? Bro... But at least I know the date when it arrives :oops:
And there might be a little scene with mom involved... :sneaky:
Oh ? The mom ? Im ALL ears if you wanna drop some sneaky-peaky leaks :devilish:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
GUYS! Hear me out! I just had a Idea!
( Well not really, its just what happend to three "Influecer, Live streamers, call what you wanna them, who got cucked in a hilarious way. ) And I thought how good or bad would they fit in this game, or perhaps even be a "inspsiration" lol.

The "guys" (cucks) in question are ->

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thats all im aware of but im sure there are more juicy real life examples.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee | and TheBlub

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
( Well not really, its just what happend to three "Influecer, Live streamers, call what you wanna them, who got cucked in a hilarious way. ) And I thought how good or bad would they fit in this game, or perhaps even be a "inspsiration" lol.

Only Sneako is a cuck out of the 3 since he willingly watched his gf get fucked in front of him 2/3 times.

Fedmeister was NTRd I guess and Destiny is an open relationship, she bangs other guys and girls and he does the same.

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
This became rather awkward I tend to label every character I play in these games as jack
because I like it as a name

Made the conversation with the jack in game rather awkward

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
This became rather awkward I tend to label every character I play in these games as jack

If it's too awkward you could always use the universal ren'py mod and change the name to whatever you want.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

In my case, if there is no default name, I call the MC Asdf. It is not likely that another character with that name will appear.

• Hey there
Reactions: asdfjkhbjhpo

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017

i am always open for netori so i am a fan (cherry on top for referencing stuff that truly happened in rl

Fcz1

Oct 22, 2018
Dayum...

I thought taboo patch is only for incest version. Is this allowed?

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
how can i know if the taboo patch is working?
If you play through the game and you haven't unlocked some scenes in the gallery even though you went for every scene you could then the patch isn't working.

And the patch also includes incest so if there is no mom, dad or brother... then it doesn't work.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
If you play through the game and you haven't unlocked some scenes in the gallery even though you went for every scene you could then the patch isn't working.

And the patch also includes incest so if there is no mom, dad or brother... then it doesn't work.
Do patch needs updating with every release or is it universal?

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes