Cumbayah

Aug 2, 2019
Hmm... no change in how I made the animation or code. Check if your drivers are up to date? That fixed it for one other person atleast. If that doesn't work I'm honestly not sure what it could be.
Sadly it didn't help, more suggestions are welcome

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Damn. This was a lot of fun. I didn't think I would like it so much. I can't wait for some mom and sister love.

Anyway. Question. Regarding the romance... Will it be possible to have romances with the girls? I don't mind some kinky/lusty stuff at all, but in general, I'd prefer relationships to be based on romance and not corruption, treat them well and stuff, something more romance oriented.

From what the MC talked to Lindsay about Jack, I got the impression that we'll be able to orient his personality and make him relatively a nice guy. I still want some love with mom and sister, but being a good guy lol.

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Damn. This was a lot of fun. I didn't think I would like it so much. I can't wait for some mom and sister love.

Anyway. Question. Regarding the romance... Will it be possible to have romances with the girls? I don't mind some kinky/lusty stuff at all, but in general, I'd prefer relationships to be based on romance and not corruption, treat them well and stuff, something more romance oriented.

From what the MC talked to Lindsay about Jack, I got the impression that we'll be able to orient his personality and make him relatively a nice guy. I still want some love with mom and sister, but being a good guy lol.
Absolutely, there are going to be relationships that will take longer to develop and create a genuine romance.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Absolutely, there are going to be relationships that will take longer to develop and create a genuine romance.
Coooool. I was going to comment more about the game but I forgot, all for asking my questions.

I think it's a great detail that it's only day 2 in the game and there are already scenes of everything a little bit. Teenager, loli, MILF... Even a relationship already established with a family member. I was pleasantly surprised that the MC and his aunt already had something going on.

Anyway. Thank you very much for answering.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Ronovan

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
i am gonna be honest: i very much love the netori & incest aspect of the game & i am very glad the younger girls look a bit older than they are (cause that would have been a big turn-of otherwise)

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

crazyabe

Jan 18, 2018
I'll be watching this, until the mods inevitably turn around and delete it at least, they seem to be conflicted like that.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Well a little questionable in certain areas. But overall ? I think I enjoyed it

Setting alot of the people having partners already...... But .... but that works out great cause I love being able to steal "others girls" and make them his and maybe a few rare instances turn them against their former partners (for evil lols or those who mostly deserve it). As the only and best NTR is when the MC is doing it ^_~ . So that I really look forward too

Shame it was only 2 days, but it is what it is... I dont know if it will turn into management harem aka pimping (as it introduced this mantress?), but I generally fine with that too if done correctly. If th girls become his, then he can make bank with them if he wishes/choses /shrugs

Kramsz

Aug 30, 2018
I dont know if it will turn into management harem aka pimping (as it introduced this mantress?), but I generally fine with that too if done correctly. If th girls become his, then he can make bank with them if he wishes/choses /shrugs
I don't want to speak for the dev but I believe he mentioned before any sharing will be with girls who don't really matter like prostitutes and maybe some one off side characters. Not that we'll be prostituting or sharing our girls. Any girl considered a potential harem member will be off limits which so far sounds like it applies to most of them.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I don't want to speak for the dev but I believe he mentioned before any sharing will be with girls who don't really matter like prostitutes and maybe some one off side characters. Not that we'll be prostituting or sharing our girls. Any girl considered a potential harem member will be off limits which so far sounds like it applies to most of them.
Dont know what you talking about sharing prostitutes or even side Characters. He said that we will bang some prostitutes, never mentioned we gonna "share" them as right now it dosent even make sense for MC character. But lets say if he was "forced" to do it, the game will probably give it a clear option not to do it and be a one-on-one.

Kramsz

Aug 30, 2018
Dont know what you talking about sharing prostitutes or even side Characters. He said that we will bang some prostitutes, never mentioned we gonna "share" them as right now it dosent even make sense for MC character. But lets say if he was "forced" to do it, the game will probably give it a clear option not to do it and be a one-on-one.
Yes you're right. I was thinking of another post that I either misinterpreted or missremembered. Going back and re-reading it was about fake swinging using a prostitute pretending to be your GF. You could technically call that sharing but like I was mainly trying to point out it's not one of your girls. The dev definitely mentioned most things are optional and I was never saying otherwise.

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes