The Meninist

Apr 12, 2021
this game really makes you feeel like a scumbag. Thanks dev <3
also morrigan might be hottest milf in any game ever

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Maybe Deovan will take pity on Kompas and release the link a little sooner. :unsure:
Its not looking good for our boi. He has like 4h left.
Deovan will probably realease it tomorrow. The only reason for this is because he want to see some blood, hands down. Everything else are fake news. Also Deovan is a fucking tease. We finally will have our first fun time with our moma, and what would be the best reward for finishing the week if not for some fine netori ? Exactly! The new update. And its still not here. :FacePalm: :cry:

Jul 24, 2020
ugh, I kinda liked it right up until that club scene, I mean what the hell was up with that? lets tally up the facts yeah?
1: You've met this woman 3 times
2: your father warns you about her
3: you discovered your father might be involved in some shady shit
4: there's no particular reason for you to obey her except for a "just trying it out" tutoring gig
and yet for some reason you decide its a grand idea to just follow her to a secluded vip section in an expensive club when she basically orders you in a suspicious manner?
and when that's not bad enough, you then decide to just "go with it" when they tell you they are gonna test you and give you drugs, because an unknown woman says your not leaving unless you do what she says? I mean you've already made some fucked up decisions so far, but can you at least check if she actually has the ability to keep you there?
Ah well, perhaps I'll give it another try some time, but for now, I'm out.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
ugh, I kinda liked it right up until that club scene, I mean what the hell was up with that? lets tally up the facts yeah?
1: You've met this woman 3 times
2: your father warns you about her
3: you discovered your father might be involved in some shady shit
4: there's no particular reason for you to obey her except for a "just trying it out" tutoring gig
and yet for some reason you decide its a grand idea to just follow her to a secluded vip section in an expensive club when she basically orders you in a suspicious manner?
and when that's not bad enough, you then decide to just "go with it" when they tell you they are gonna test you and give you drugs, because an unknown woman says your not leaving unless you do what she says? I mean you've already made some fucked up decisions so far, but can you at least check if she actually has the ability to keep you there?
Ah well, perhaps I'll give it another try some time, but for now, I'm out.
Devman is already aware this was an issue for many people, not sure if he plans to rework the scene or not but he was at least receptive to the feedback.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Devman is already aware this was an issue for many people, not sure if he plans to rework the scene or not but he was at least receptive to the feedback.
IIRC, Deovan was going to adjust some of the MC's internal dialogue related to it, but the scene is important to kickstart the plot. I did tell him that having it be the current end of content was a bad idea, but that's only going to be an issue for another day or so. The Day 3 release does include a pretty satisfying conversation as one of the consequences of it, and his motivation around it is pretty clear.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
IIRC, Deovan was going to adjust some of the MC's internal dialogue related to it, but the scene is important to kickstart the plot. I did tell him that having it be the current end of content was a bad idea, but that's only going to be an issue for another day or so. The Day 3 release does include a pretty satisfying conversation as one of the consequences of it, and his motivation around it is pretty clear.
Yeah I agree that it's important to the plot, I suggested for the MC to have a gun pointed at him so he would be forced into it. Can't call him a pushover when his life is on the life.

Jul 24, 2020
I don't know, even if I could accept the MC going with Cecille when she told him to at the bar, he should have turned around the moment she started talking about him becoming a "mastress". He should have never ended up in that room in the first place. Honestly, the only way I might accept that scenario is if:
1 - he was blackmailed by a recording of him fucking the younger girl at the club, or
2 - he was kidnapped from the street
But generally, I don't like scenarios where MC's loose all control, especially when it involves sex. So even if the events leading up to that scenario changes, I might not try the game again while I still have plenty of other games to try.

Shame though, I liked the scumbag MC and the animations are great.

Last edited:
Reactions: vonamatas
Aug 14, 2022
Really ? Thats good, if it wasnt for a fact its 00:52 here where I live and its still not out. Kompas will bleed.
kg6zg.png

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes