The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
"Young Adult" is 18-25 years old.

It is strange that in the poll there are so few votes for this option.
I added "Young adult" and "Yes" a bit later than the other options so votes are probably a bit wrong.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Gotta say, I'm not very happy at all with the way 0.2 ended, with the MC being forced to have sex as a plot point, and especially with a whore like Dani. I understand some tension and conflict need to be present in the game, but the player is not given any choices about how the scene goes, and the MC capitulates ridiculously quickly and easily. It also goes strongly against all the MC's personality traits shown so far, makes him seem like a spineless pushover who folds like a sheet of paper at the slightest pressure, and is just generally really disappointing, especially since that scene is the largest (in terms of animation count) lewd scene in the game so far.

Effectively, Alexandra is raping the MC using Dani, who could well be a diseased cesspool given that she's very clearly heavily experienced, and does whatever Alexandra tells her without question. This scene makes me actively dislike several characters and want nothing non-antagonistic to do with them, including one who had been suggested pretty strongly as a future LI (Cecille). At this point, just about the only thing that'll redeem this storyline is some extremely harsh and painful karma hitting Alexandra and Cecille.

Despite the many other things I like about the game, if the game's going to continue in this kind of vein, I'll probably drop it and pull my paid support entirely. The fact that it came effectively without warning and is the cliffhanger to end 0.2, meaning we have to wait for resolution until the next release, just means we sit and fester with this shitty storyline for the entire time until that release, even if it's resolved quickly next update. Bad cliffhanger, bad player experience.

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Gotta say, I'm not very happy at all with the way 0.2 ended, with the MC being forced to have sex as a plot point, and especially with a whore like Dani. I understand some tension and conflict need to be present in the game, but the player is not given any choices about how the scene goes, and the MC capitulates ridiculously quickly and easily. It also goes strongly against all the MC's personality traits shown so far, makes him seem like a spineless pushover who folds like a sheet of paper at the slightest pressure, and is just generally really disappointing, especially since that scene is the largest (in terms of animation count) lewd scene in the game so far.

Effectively, Alexandra is raping the MC using Dani, who could well be a diseased cesspool given that she's very clearly heavily experienced, and does whatever Alexandra tells her without question. This scene makes me actively dislike several characters and want nothing non-antagonistic to do with them, including one who had been suggested pretty strongly as a future LI (Cecille). At this point, just about the only thing that'll redeem this storyline is some extremely harsh and painful karma hitting Alexandra and Cecille.

Despite the many other things I like about the game, if the game's going to continue in this kind of vein, I'll probably drop it and pull my paid support entirely. The fact that it came effectively without warning and is the cliffhanger to end 0.2, meaning we have to wait for resolution until the next release, just means we sit and fester with this shitty storyline for the entire time until that release, even if it's resolved quickly next update. Bad cliffhanger, bad player experience.
I'm honestly quite surprised that people have had this reaction but everyone of course experience things differently. Was never my intention to make the player feel like the MC is a pushover, so that's my bad. I have changed around the dialogue a little bit in that scene to make it more obvious that MC doesn't like the situation but he's curious enough to see where it goes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that better in your opinion or just as bad as it was before?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I'm honestly quite surprised that people have had this reaction but everyone of course experience things differently. Was never my intention to make the player feel like the MC is a pushover, so that's my bad. I have changed around the dialogue a little bit in that scene to make it more obvious that MC doesn't like the situation but he's curious enough to see where it goes.

Is that better in your opinion or just as bad as it was before?
It does make the MC's motivation a bit more clear and helps to maintain his characterization a bit better, but it doesn't make the scene itself any less distasteful (at least to me) despite its excellent technical competence (seriously, man, your animations are fucking top-notch on the technical front no matter what other criticisms I might have with that scene).

Other than cucks, players do not like being forced to have their MC do sexual shit the player doesn't want them to do. Besides that, for a lot of people Dani is not hot at all, since it's strongly implied that she's Alexandra's pet whore.

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
It does make the MC's motivation a bit more clear and helps to maintain his characterization a bit better, but it doesn't make the scene itself any less distasteful (at least to me) despite its excellent technical competence (seriously, man, your animations are fucking top-notch on the technical front no matter what other criticisms I might have with that scene).

Other than cucks, players do not like being forced to have their MC do sexual shit the player doesn't want them to do. Besides that, for a lot of people Dani is not hot at all, since it's strongly implied that she's Alexandra's pet whore.
Hmm... difficult scene to write for sure. Impossible to make everyone like it of course but trying to make the game for as wide an audience as possible. I guess I'll just have to be more careful with adding non skippable scenes.
The scene with Aunt/Maria is also not skippable but no one has complained about that one. But I see the difference between the two of course.

But you're probably spot on with your earlier message that having it as the last scene and effectively the "cliffhanger" was probably a bad idea. People probably wouldn't complain as much if it was in the middle and another sex scene was used as the last one.

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
But you're probably spot on with your earlier message that having it as the last scene and effectively the "cliffhanger" was probably a bad idea. People probably wouldn't complain as much if it was in the middle and another sex scene was used as the last one.
I think you're absolutely right, here, heh. It's mostly about the impression it leaves.

Reactions: The Ronovan

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Hmm... difficult scene to write for sure. Impossible to make everyone like it of course but trying to make the game for as wide an audience as possible. I guess I'll just have to be more careful with adding non skippable scenes.
The scene with Aunt/Maria is also not skippable but no one has complained about that one. But I see the difference between the two of course.

I'm guessing MC was forced into it as a plot point and there will be a revenge arc or at least one where he comes on top so maybe having a gun pointed at him actually forcing him to do it might be a good way around the issue people are having. Can't call him a pushover when there's literally a gun to his head.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I'm guessing MC was forced into it as a plot point and there will be a revenge arc or at least one where he comes on top so maybe having a gun pointed at him actually forcing him to do it might be a good way around the issue people are having. Can't call him a pushover when there's literally a gun to his head.
I would also expect that the scene is very important for the plot/story and that there will be the chance to get revenge.

I like the idea with the gun, this would still make the scene forced, but would 100% explain why there is no avoidable option.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018

Yeah just add a gun into the scene lmao. Forced but makes sense.

Kramsz

Aug 30, 2018
Great game. The girls are hot although some of them look a little cross eyed. My favorite one looks wise so far was that Lisa girl in the clothing store. Can we keep her? Unfortunately it looks like she might just be a small part side character which is a shame. By comparison not a huge fan of Sara's look. Something off about her face, like she's kinda got that easter island statue face build. Other than cucking the childhood friend can't say I'm all that interested in her.
Really good job on the MC. It makes such a huge difference to have an MC where it's actually believable that multiple women would be throwing themselves at him.
As for the forced scene at the ending I'm also not a big fan. The entire premise had me scratching my head. "Come with me! You have no choice! Manstress test! Take drugs! You can't leave because! Now fuck!". Wouldn't it make more sense and be at least a little believable if the MC was simply lured to the "VIP" section with Cecille, they spike his drink and have the girl flirt with the MC to get what they want? Still a bad thing to do either way but at least then the MC isn't being treated like a little bitch and just taking it on the chin. In his mind he would have simply had a fun time instead of being threatened and forced.
I think your rewrite can certainly work as well, but that still leaves the issue of Cecille becoming pretty unlikeable, and Alexandra at this point hopefully gets hit by a truck. Like you said though it's not easy to write that kind of scene. The
antagonists either come off as straight up rapist villians or the MC as some kind of total pushover, which sadly I think this first version accomplished both. If the MC really needs to be victimized for the sake of the story hopefully as some others said it involves some very good and satisfying revenge.
All in all I love the game though. Can't wait to steal the little brother's girl. The sex scenes are really good, story is just getting started so can't really judge it. The animations are nice, I appreciate that there's sound and I like that the MC is dominant and a bit rough. While I also enjoy how horny for the MC the girls are, it would be nice to have at least 1 or two girls that are more focused on a slower burn romance. Cheers dev I wish you luck with the game, it easily cemented itself as one of my most looked forward to.

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Yeah I'm not sure on this one....some hot characters and great animation, but so many sluts. Then we have forced sex with an actual hoe (yikes) and typical TMI that devs love for some reason. Shame
The more realistic characters that will take longer to start relationships with will... well, take longer. The reason it might feel like there's a lot of "sluts" is because I wanted to showcase quickly to my players what sex scenes would be like quality wise in my game. The slow burn very romantic scenes will come but those are of course. Slow.

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
great game so far... ginny is hot as fuck, aside from the strange conehead thing she has going on

also, please don't do that thing so many loli/teen games do where they introduce a bunch of younger (superior) girls but then just give them tease scenes for 8 years while the game stalls into a milf fuckfest. the ex-girlfriend is on the younger side at least, but the aunt/teacher types are just kinda generic for these games. nothing wrong with taking it slow as your post above suggests, just please god don't go the lessons in love route lol. it's your game of course, but in my experience loli-themed games tend to suffer burnout from taking themselves either too seriously, or not seriously at all. there's a middle ground between empty fuckfest and writing an entire romance novel :p
There's going to be "slow burn" characters, "fuck me even though we just met" characters and whatever is between that. And this will be for all kinds of body types.

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
You know... it's something I've been thinking about. But for me to implement it, it really has to serve a purpose in the story for me to justify adding it. Because if I just make all the girls pregnant then what's going to happen to the baby?
I realize a lot of people like pregnant/impregnation content. I just haven't found a good way to implent it yet.
what about some similar way that Summertime Saga handles babies ??

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
what about some similar way that Summertime Saga handles babies ??
I haven't actually played summertime saga in a really long time so don't know how any of their systems work. How do they handle babies in that game?

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
I haven't actually played summertime saga in a really long time so don't know how any of their systems work. How do they handle babies in that game?
once a baby is born , the baby stays at the hospital a few days for observation , then gets to go home for friends & family to see the baby , baby stays home for about a month ( game month ) , baby then goes to the local nursery where it remains for the rest of the game , MC gets to name the baby , you can program it that while in the nursery , the MC can goto a kiosk or receptionist to look up the data for the MC on how many babies MC has , how many are girls and how many boys , after about a month after that ; the woman is fertile again and can have another baby --- i have 15 boys and 12 girls so far , DEATH BY SNU SNU !!!!

:love:

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes