DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
In the gallery, what's the scene after the night with the landlady? The one that would be very first lewd scene in this update?

Hundell

Jan 30, 2018
Hope the next one does not leek so fast. imma sub up for the next one and hopefully it wont be 6 months away.I mean im waiting for the next Ecchi S (setting copium drive to ludicrous speed) update so its nothing new for me(what can I say, those blue eyes got me in a choke hold). Keep up the great work :)

RK7

May 9, 2020
I have some locked galleries in android version. Anyone has clue/walkthrough to unlock these scenes?
Screenshot_20240707-191314_Money or Morals - Day 4.jpg Screenshot_20240707-191320_Money or Morals - Day 4.jpg

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hmm the scene in the gym, i was listening to the voice in the backgroung and surprisingly find out its in czech. I first thought its in german, when i heard the background, but then i listen to it with lower music and was like ahh?
I think i have heard it somewhere before, but dont remember where.
Where did you get it from? :D
Random Youtube video with "gym ambience" haha

Last edited:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Hope the next one does not leek so fast. imma sub up for the next one and hopefully it wont be 6 months away.I mean im waiting for the next Ecchi S (setting copium drive to ludicrous speed) update so its nothing new for me(what can I say, those blue eyes got me in a choke hold). Keep up the great work :)
Honestly, it's not that surprising seeing this one get leaked this fast since it's a big return of a high-quality game.

Apr 27, 2022
TDRL The name of the game starts in the next update.

So, in the next update, we got the plot twist the whole crime cartel is run by mc parents and their partners, for example, the chief of police. This is really how they make their money. The modeling agency is their clean business to laundry the money from the little girl slave/prostration market. which, that hidden club you find in the back alley is a part of.

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes