fatnebba

Feb 19, 2024
Sorry for the disturbance, but in what file do I paste the taboo patch in so that I can make it work?
Yes I'm a noob.

nada_nix

Dec 3, 2018
Looking at the first couple pages, looks like the harem fanbois managed to derail the game from the original idea.
Is this yet another power fantasy where the sexuality of other males do not exist?

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Looking at the first couple pages, looks like the harem fanbois managed to derail the game from the original idea.
Is this yet another power fantasy where the sexuality of other males do not exist?
No the idea of the game was never derailed. It's stayed the same since first release. Harem and Netori is very much a part of the original idea.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
You sound like a crypto-bro. Someone barely smart enough to rub two brain cells together, trying desperately to convince someone else of almost equal (but always higher) intelligence, to buy into your garbage.
Do you feel intelligent yet? Try again.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
so kinetic tag still missing there are forced scenes and are unavoidable,....loli content is ...creppy....no choices for the main plot at all,only for the little girls....i really expect the content choices will change in the future updates,bcs well ...im not akink shamer but the loli content is extreme right now,.....

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
so kinetic tag still missing there are forced scenes and are unavoidable,....loli content is ...creppy....no choices for the main plot at all,only for the little girls....i really expect the content choices will change in the future updates,bcs well ...im not akink shamer but the loli content is extreme right now,.....
The game has slight branching choices but nothing major. Either way it's not a fully kinetic novel. Loli content is avoidable. Don't like it? Don't add the tabbo patch.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I can't even remember what this game was the previous update was like in Ancient times.

bme21

Dec 14, 2022
I'm trying to open the game through joyplay but this error appears:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00compat.rpy", line 375, in <module>
File "renpy/common/00compat.rpy", line 443, in _execute_python_hide
Exception: Character expects its what argument to be a string, got 4096.
JoiPlay-1.20.410 (8.1.3 renpy) install

4.70 star(s) 53 Votes