RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Mudbrick only offered me "Reinforce Home", and the two Plant Herbs thingy, but I don't know if I have to do something explicitly to build her a room. Mudbrick doesn't give me another option(maybe I missed some dialogue?), and I don't see anything to trigger the building of her room...
You need to reinforce your home before expanding it with other rooms. Getting this update will unlock rooms for Mariam and Maggie. You'll need to restart the dialogue with Mudbrick after getting the first upgrade though.

defnotalt

Jul 13, 2021
You need to reinforce your home before expanding it with other rooms. Getting this update will unlock rooms for Mariam and Maggie. You'll need to restart the dialogue with Mudbrick after getting the first upgrade though.
Ok, I managed to get it to happen. The issue was that I didn't complete Mariam's quest, and for some reason that also hides the Maggie room upgrade. Once I completed the quest, both room upgrades appeared. It's probably a good idea to either allow for Maggie's room before completing that quest, or at least make it clear that Miriam's quest is required. Thanks!

Zeeig

Nov 22, 2017
ya know...giving us a choice to pick best girl in the main plot, when half of them are unfinished and the other half are barely characters aside from their kink in clothes or species. The Art in this game is great, but i'd rather the levelup moments be more initimate and have the sex be earned by spending the most time with them than have every checkpoint be "thanks for the help, wanna fuck?" since it's hard to care about any of them when the only thing they got intimate with was my dick.

Hope the next game the cast is just a tiny bit more reserved so they don't spread their legs after every task. Sorry, i know it's odd to like a girl for more than her boobs in hentai but there ya go.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Maybe i'am something don not understand or this puzzle is bugged

P.S. found solution

Last edited:
Reactions: |I|I|

popoclub96

Jun 27, 2020
I tried to figure out this puzzle for a long time. Unfortunately I'm not able to solve this puzzle. Can someone help me with this puzzle?

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I tried to figure out this puzzle for a long time. Unfortunately I'm not able to solve this puzzle. Can someone help me with this puzzle?
see rules of sudoku game and you clear it. sorry there is no way to screenshot it because after you clear puzzle, it dissapear.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Ok, I managed to get it to happen. The issue was that I didn't complete Mariam's quest, and for some reason that also hides the Maggie room upgrade. Once I completed the quest, both room upgrades appeared. It's probably a good idea to either allow for Maggie's room before completing that quest, or at least make it clear that Miriam's quest is required. Thanks!
Hmm, it should be available even without finishing Mariam's quest. I'll check it out.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
comerc16042022.png

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.80 is up for download! You can get it . So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

Elly gets a new H scene in this update. You can see the preview . To activate it, simply visit Elly in her store after getting her affection far enough.

New features and activities

After completing the main questline, you will enter the free-play mode where you can do all the optional stuff you missed. This way you will be able to get all the H scenes without different playthroughs or save/loading. That is, if you’ll survive.

Rena got a new dress, and she looks great in it. You can check out the preview .

Added a new puzzle with a vanishing floor for the astral prison zone.

Added a new mini-cutscene in Bright Meadows, featuring Mona and Elly.

Players will be finally able to turn in a piece of an ancient tablet in the astral prison zone. It will help you to get stronger before the final boss fight if you’ll explore the zone.

Small fixes and improvements

Added a sound for portal transitions to make the experience more fluid.

Added a new puzzle with new mechanics. It’s based on a vanishing floor and the players need to cross the gap in a specific fashion.

Fixed a problem with Bella’s dialogue at the riverbank. Her sprite no longer remains after the dialogue ends.

Added a free-play mode after the main story with an option to clear the favorite girl selection. This will allow players to clear any missed/new content for the free-play mode.

Fixed a bug where Naka and Belle still had their H scenes available even if you’ve chosen a different girl as your favorite.

Added an option to teleport at the top of the tower right from the ground level once the player progresses the main story far enough.

Fixed a bug that caused Rena’s active skin to switch to the default one after her chibi scene and first encounters on the outskirts. Now skins affect all these dialogues correctly.

Fixed a bug that blocked buying Meggie’s room upgrade from Mudbrick if Mariam’s slave choker quest wasn’t completed. Now you can properly buy it even if you didn’t finish Mariam’s optional task.

Fixed several typos here and there. Thanks for reporting these!

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Let’s start with a bit of news. As some players asked, what will new releases bring if players could reach the ending of the game in v0.8? In short, it will be the same deal as Yorna and its EX releases. I will add more H scenes, quests, puzzles, funny and chibi cutscenes along with new zones to explore. Even if you finish the game before the next update and get a good ending, you will be able to continue in the free-play mode to get all the new stuff.

Artists are hard at work. v0.9 update will bring a new H scene for Naka and a new chibi scene for Mona and Naka. Both are in the sketching phase and will require some time for polishing.

I’ve completed the narrative part for the new Naka’s H scene that will arrive in v0.9. I’ll polish it during the waiting for scene’s art pack and make a preview once it arrives. Of course, like all other Naka’s scenes, this one will use custom voice lines during the sex.

The same goes for Mariam’s new dress. You can see the results for her new dress . I’ve prepared all logic to swap her new look in once I’ll get the art for it. As always, you can switch up girls’ looks with Maggie’s help. Just ask about illusions and prepare some dream shards. Don’t forget that once unlocked, you can switch between these “skins” without paying anything.

Made a new sub-menu for Rena’s wall pictures in players’ home cave. Now you can properly access all her options in a convenient way.

Added Mariam’s first H scene as a wall picture option for players’ home cave. As always, you will be able to get it from the artist in Bright Meadows after completing his quest. Also, added Rena’s, Hanako’s, Ayane’s, Momo’s, and Mio’s portraits to his shop. These will unlock with the main quest progression.

Fixed an issue with switching wall pictures in players’ home cave where the picture switched to a different option before showing the one you’ve chosen. Now, the change is instant and shows the correct option at once.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

kronos6419

Aug 7, 2018
Can't seem to get Belle to 2 hearts, also got a quest to go to the desert for her but haven't even dealt with the ogres yet, a bug or something im missing?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Can't seem to get Belle to 2 hearts, also got a quest to go to the desert for her but haven't even dealt with the ogres yet, a bug or something im missing?
Help her with the basement quest puzzle. As for the cacti quest, you'll need to advance the main quest further to do it.

Reactions: kronos6419

DDBOY18

Dec 29, 2021
Can't progress with Naka, can't get the first heart, i keep spamming the forest but then we just talk and that's all.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Can't progress with Naka, can't get the first heart, i keep spamming the forest but then we just talk and that's all.
Bright Meadows, inn, evening. Did you read the dialogues you have with her? Jack invites her to visit Bright Meadows, so just go there and talk to her during the evening.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Naka’s H scene is almost finished, the artist submitted a detailed draft at the end of the week and is currently making the last touches. ETA – this week. The new dress should arrive in the last week before the release along with new chibi art. If nothing big happens, the next update should arrive during the usual window, May 14-16th.

The main action will be centered on Naka and her cat tribe. After our adventurous kitty returned and shared your feats, the tribe council decided to give you a chance to get an honorary title. Yet to do this, you will have to overcome a cave of trials. Naka’s new H scene is tied to this quest. To activate it, just advance the main plot after helping Naka in the ancient tower.

Made a pair of new puzzles. These are a new type where you need to cross the map without getting wet (from water) or falling into pits. To do this, you’ll need to manipulate barrels that can plug holes or act as a bridge for water.

Prepared the narrative part for a new funny cutscene with Naka and Mona. It will use new chibi art, and I’ll make a preview once it’s done. Stay tuned!

Made a walkthrough video for the ancient tower’s sudoku puzzle. You can check it out . If you’ll need other solutions, you can easily find other FAQ posts using the “FAQ” filter on the Patreon. Plus, there are other video solutions both for Yorna and Mongirl Sexpedition on my Youtube channel. Check them out if you need help with puzzles.

Fixed map geometry for some ancient tower zones. Previously players could get into some zones that were not intended as accessible. This shouldn’t result in getting stuck out of map’s bounds, but if this happens, just load the autosave slot. It defaults to slot 30 for MonGirl Sexpedition.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
comerc16042022.png

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.80 is up for download. You can see the changelog and get the game here:

Windows – |

MacOS X – |

Linux family – |

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for and . Windows doesn’t need any extras to run.

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes