RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
So, how does that happen? It hasn't ever worked like that for me. It never carried over for any update, for me.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
I had not. I have apparenlty been used to games just auto progressing from update to update. This time, I did progress back up faster than the last time I played, so there's that I guess....
But, thanks for the advice :)

• Haha
Reactions: girdeyordo

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

The artists are hard at work. Our huntress, Rena, will get a new quest and a scene in v0.95. Elly’s new looks poll is over and looks like you decided to go with the Mid-Eastern flavor for our owl girl. The concept is already in the artist’s hands, along with several small ideas about details. If you want to check out detailed poll results, you can do it . Elly’s new skin should arrive before v0.95 will roll out.

I’ve finished the narrative part for Rena’s H scene, just need to re-read and polish it while waiting for the art pack to arrive. Made the initial draft for new maps in the upcoming update. After finishing with the puzzle, I’ll switch to filling in logic and details for these placeholders. Speaking about the puzzles, the new one will be based on sounds. I remember that some players had problems with similar challenges, so this one will be easier.

Aside from this, I want to thank Sean for providing a great deal of feedback and ideas about how to improve the interface. Some of the changes below a based on his ideas and that’s not the full list of them, others are still at work.

Added phrase variety for guards in Bright Meadows and Thula.

Added a text indicator to the garden once you’ll unlock it via Mudbrick’s upgrades. Now its name will pop up once you’ll get close enough, like with every other interactive zone.

Fixed map geometry for some of the home map instances.

Fixed a bug that teleported players into a non-upgraded version of the home cave after a combat loss, even if the upgrades were bought. After this, all upgrades should be tracked correctly.

Added an obvious hint about Patreon in the shady guy’s dialogue since some players were confused about the code he’s talking about.

Fixed a small problem with main menu buttons shifting from the initial position if you selected them with the cursor.

Removed combat and magic stats from the main on-map menu since these weren’t used in the actual content and just confused players.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

renton99

Dec 15, 2018
there seems to be a bug where the main quest cannot progress once the three girls are at level 2 and the quest says to go home

all I get is maggie telling me to find friends while she comes up with a plan

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
What happend to the (S)expedition, Renamed?
Steam didn't allow the original name.
there seems to be a bug where the main quest cannot progress once the three girls are at level 2 and the quest says to go home

all I get is maggie telling me to find friends while she comes up with a plan
You need specific girls to be on level 2 + the minotaur quest. If you are sure the requirements are complete, send me your entire save folder zipped.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are still working on their pieces and looks like it will take them some time to finish. I don’t think anything will arrive this week, but there’s a chance for Elly’s new dress. Anyway, I’ll make a preview post as soon as the new art arrives.

I prepared most of the maps for the new update based on Rena’s quest. As before, she will contact you on the global map and ask you to meet her in the snowy mountains. From there, the mini-story will take you into the snow leopard sacred forest. Aside from these, I made several interface tweaks based on the feedback, namely:

Reworked some elements for the inventory for ease of use. Materials no longer show up in the key items tab of the inventory, just in the status menu. All upgrades for your home are hidden too. They are still working, but no longer show up in the key items tab. Moved all treasure maps into the key items tab of the inventory. They are still perfectly usable from there and no longer mix up with other stuff like teleport scrolls. You can still sell them after using them.

Moved the jink (money) counter to the central part of the status on-map menu since some players had trouble finding it. Added dream shard counter (currency for “skins”) close to it.

Added a function to Maggie’s lamp that allows teleporting to the “wardrobe” zone by using her lamp in the inventory. It unlocks once you upgrade the “home” cave. The old advice mechanic is still there too. You’ll just need to pick it from the menu.

Maggie’s lamp is now bound to the “E” button by default. You no longer need to use it directly from the inventory. You can re-bind this function to any button you want via the keyboard coning in the options.

Kitsune crystal and recall scrolls got the same treatment as Maggie’s lamp. Their function is bound to the “R” button by default. If you don’t have the crystal, a recall scroll will be used. If you don’t have any, nothing happens. Of course, it’s also can be bound to a different key in the options.

Rearranged the first row of buttons in the on-map status menu. Now, it looks like this: Items – Equip – Skills. This should make using items a bit faster and more convenient.

Fixed the unlocked scenes counter in the save/load menu. Now it correctly shows all scenes. No code changes, just a small, cosmetic fix.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
If the current version of the game is 9.0, the version for Mac I downloaded seems to be labeled "060," which I assume is version 6.0.

However, it's been a while since I downloaded it, so it might have updated. So when was the last time the file has been updated to be 8.0 or 9.0, and if I already made progress on what I think is 6.0, how can I transfer those saves to a newer version of the game?

Much appreciated!

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
If the current version of the game is 9.0, the version for Mac I downloaded seems to be labeled "060," which I assume is version 6.0.

However, it's been a while since I downloaded it, so it might have updated. So when was the last time the file has been updated to be 8.0 or 9.0, and if I already made progress on what I think is 6.0, how can I transfer those saves to a newer version of the game?

Much appreciated!
It's more like 0.6 and 0.9, but it doesn't really matter. All saves are compatible after the new version of combat was implemented.

Normally, you just copy your entire save folder from the old release into the new version of the game. By default, the save folder is in the www folder of the game. That’s it. But MacOS is different from other platforms and keeps the save folder on a different path inside the game client, namely - MGS_080_MacOS\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw

Thing is, MacOS treats .app as executable files, so you will need a file manager to open it up as a folder and look inside.

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
It's more like 0.6 and 0.9, but it doesn't really matter. All saves are compatible after the new version of combat was implemented.

Normally, you just copy your entire save folder from the old release into the new version of the game. By default, the save folder is in the www folder of the game. That’s it. But MacOS is different from other platforms and keeps the save folder on a different path inside the game client, namely - MGS_080_MacOS\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw

Thing is, MacOS treats .app as executable files, so you will need a file manager to open it up as a folder and look inside.
Right, that is what I had to do. I think I might have caused a misunderstanding, so I was meaning to ask if the 0.9 version that you just said was released yesterday is included if I were to download from this site today. I'm sorry for being confusing, but is that the case?

Because the way I have it now, Elly's final heart is a lock, I do not have access to her Middle Eastern outfit like was mentioned in the update, Lena only has two scenes, Kohaku has one, and so on. I *have* visited the snow leopard quest, but I wanted to do a rough checkup to see if I were missing out on anything because I'm playing on an older version (Since I downloaded it about a month ago and it's been sitting in my computer for a while, so is likely outdated).

Thank you!

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Right, that is what I had to do. I think I might have caused a misunderstanding, so I was meaning to ask if the 0.9 version that you just said was released yesterday is included if I were to download from this site today. I'm sorry for being confusing, but is that the case?

Because the way I have it now, Elly's final heart is a lock, I do not have access to her Middle Eastern outfit like was mentioned in the update, Lena only has two scenes, Kohaku has one, and so on. I *have* visited the snow leopard quest, but I wanted to do a rough checkup to see if I were missing out on anything because I'm playing on an older version (Since I downloaded it about a month ago and it's been sitting in my computer for a while, so is likely outdated).

Thank you!
v0.8 is the last public version. The weekly reports you saw above are for new releases, namely v0.95 will roll out around the middle of June.

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
I am very very sorry to be back here so soon, but I have been unable to locate the save files of the 0.6 run that I have previously been playing on, even after downloading a file manager and attempting to search for anything at all related to "MGS_080_MacOS\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw".

I have downloaded the 0.8 but I have not yet added it to the Extensions tab nor played it; I was only looking for the save files of my 0.6 download.

My computer is a MacBook Pro running on macOS Mojave (10.14.6), and I have downloaded Commander One as a file manager to try and find the files.

Can someone tell me precisely where I can locate my 0.6 save files (and for that matter, the save folder of 0.8) so I can copy them to the 0.8 when I move it to Applications and boot it up, and so I can delete 0.6?

Much appreciated!

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I am very very sorry to be back here so soon, but I have been unable to locate the save files of the 0.6 run that I have previously been playing on, even after downloading a file manager and attempting to search for anything at all related to "MGS_080_MacOS\Game.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw".

I have downloaded the 0.8 but I have not yet added it to the Extensions tab nor played it; I was only looking for the save files of my 0.6 download.

My computer is a MacBook Pro running on macOS Mojave (10.14.6), and I have downloaded Commander One as a file manager to try and find the files.

Can someone tell me precisely where I can locate my 0.6 save files (and for that matter, the save folder of 0.8) so I can copy them to the 0.8 when I move it to Applications and boot it up, and so I can delete 0.6?

Much appreciated!
You don't need to search for that line. It was just an example. Open up the folder where your old game client is and locate Game.app. Then open it up and proceed to \Contents\Resources\app.nw inside it.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes