RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

raikou34

Aug 13, 2020
It says I should talk to Lord Leopold after defeating the angel but I can't find him anywhere.
A hint in the quest log would be helpful.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
can u help me guys? im stuck with mona on 3rd heart affection dont want to go up anymore and i saw elly wanting to buy jack present in inn with mona they went out but i didnt follow them, now i regret it because elly dont want to give me present anyways when i work in her shop nothing happens, my affection with her is maxed but cant get last heart
help me proceeding with elly and mona pls

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
can u help me guys? im stuck with mona on 3rd heart affection dont want to go up anymore and i saw elly wanting to buy jack present in inn with mona they went out but i didnt follow them, now i regret it because elly dont want to give me present anyways when i work in her shop nothing happens, my affection with her is maxed but cant get last heart
Scene 3 with Mona begins in the morning outside her house. try to sleep at home and go to the city in the morning. As for Elly, I don't know the same problem.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Scene 3 with Mona begins in the morning outside her house. try to sleep at home and go to the city in the morning. As for Elly, I don't know the same problem.
1652036724389.png
tuesday morning
1652038111217.png
nothing happens
1652036889253.png
im stuck with this affection level
1652037998953.png
nothing before her house
maybe it needs to be specific day?
1652039672490.png
i also cant deal with this quest i cant find those two in ucca forest

Last edited:

jokuur

May 23, 2019
I can't say for certain on a specific date. Probably need to advance on the main quest.

You may need to advance on the main quest, until the left passage in the ucca forest open
i see and what about the sword in the stone? cant find any person to know about it

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

I’ve received the art pack for Mariam’s new dress. You can see it . Naka’s H scene is almost finished too. The preview should be posted on Wednesday. Oh, and the Mona x Naka chibi scene preview is up . It’s already fully in the game.

All the main content is already in the game and I’m working on polishing it before the release. I’ve found a bug with the new plugin for the puzzles in v0.9. Somehow, it was affecting not the active puzzle map, but all maps you are visiting. I’ve already fixed that, but still want to double-check the plugin’s logic since bugs like that affect saves directly.

Aside from this, I’m planning on adding an extra scene with the “smoll” gang after finishing with the region/puzzle plugin.

Fixed several typos in item descriptions.

Added an option to complete Mariam’s last quest after finishing the main story and entering the free play mode.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: girdeyordo

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Advance the main quest further, then visit her shop. If I remember correctly, you'll need to visit snow leopard territory for this.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
comerc09052022.jpg

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.90 is up for download! You can get it . So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

The main action is centered on Naka and her tribe. After our adventurous kitty returned and shared your feats, the tribal council decided to give you a chance to get an honorary title. Yet to do this, you will have to overcome a cave of trials. Naka’s new H scene is tied to this quest. Here’s the . To activate it, just advance the main plot after helping Naka in the ancient tower and picking her as a favorite girl.

If you chose a different girl, you can still see the new H scene in the free-play mode after the main story.

New features and activities

Mariam got a new dress, and she looks great in it! You can check out the preview .

Made new puzzle mechanics for future use. In short, it allows players to make dynamic paths with movable objects. For example, you will need to use barrels to solve puzzles in Naka’s new quest. Any feedback is welcome!

Added a new chibi scene in Mona’s shop. Here’s the .

Added Rena’s, Hanako’s, Ayane’s, Momo’s, and Mio’s portraits to his shop. These will unlock with the main quest progression.

Made a new sub-menu for Rena’s wall pictures in players’ home cave. Now you can properly access all her options in a convenient way.

Added Mariam’s first H scene as a wall picture option for players’ home cave. As always, you will be able to get it from the artist in Bright Meadows after completing his quest.

Made a walkthrough video for the ancient tower’s sudoku puzzle. You can check it out . If you’ll need other solutions, you can easily find other FAQ posts using the “FAQ” filter on the Patreon. Plus, there are other video solutions both for Yorna and Mongirl Sexpedition on my Youtube channel. Check them out if you need help with puzzles.

Small fixes and improvements

Fixed a problem with Meggie's flask not refreshing after you get it and up until the point where you return to Robert after the slime boss.

Added an option to complete Mariam’s last quest after finishing the main story and entering the free play mode.

Fixed several typos in item descriptions.

Fixed an issue with switching wall pictures in players’ home cave where the picture switched to a different option before showing the one you’ve chosen. Now, the change is instant and shows the correct option at once.

Fixed map geometry for some ancient tower zones. Previously, players could get into some zones that were not intended as accessible. This shouldn’t result in getting stuck out of the map’s bounds, but if this happens, just load the autosave slot. It defaults to slot 30 for MonGirl Sexpedition.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

DwingF9

May 7, 2020
A Steam page for the game showed up today -
A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
A Steam page for the game showed up today -
A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.
Yeah, some players don't like Patreon, but want to support me. So, just like with Yorna, I'm putting the game into Steam's store for them. It's one of my friend's accounts, so don't worry about that. My own still has the ongoing clusterfuck about copyright, so I decided against adding another game to it. At least until the conflict resolves.

Reactions: DwingF9

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
soooooooo.....
We have to restart our game.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................AGAIN...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................WHAT..........................................................................................................................................................................THE............................................................................................................................................................................FUCK..........................................................................................................................................................................Really?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
soooooooo.....
We have to restart our game.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................AGAIN...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................WHAT..........................................................................................................................................................................THE............................................................................................................................................................................FUCK..........................................................................................................................................................................Really?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
When and why did you have to start again precisely? Saves are perfectly compatible between all versions after the new combat system implementation.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes