• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
You don't need to search for that line. It was just an example. Open up the folder where your old game client is and locate Game.app. Then open it up and proceed to \Contents\Resources\app.nw inside it.
Ah, it managed to work! I was able to transfer everything without a hitch.

Thank you very much, and I'm sorry for the repeated questions.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are still finishing their pieces. Rena’s H scene should be ready tomorrow. And the dress should arrive around the middle of the week. Stay tuned for previews!

Some players don’t like Patreon and I can understand why. Just like with Yorna, I put the game into the Steam. You can find it as an early access game. It will be released once all the core functions and main girl content will be ready. After that, we’ll see how things will go since I have some extra updates planned after the “full” release of MonGirl Expedition.

As a side note, I think Yorna is finally getting back to Steam too in about 2-3 months. Yeah, it’s about damn time, I know. Still, no promises or exact dates. This looks like the final part of that clusterfuck, but I felt like this several times already and those turned out to be big nopes in the end. Either way, I’ll keep you posted.

The next release is almost finished content-wise, so I’m mostly playtesting it to ensure that no problems will duck under the radar in the new stuff, including the interface changes. There’s a new zone to explore with a boss and a quest from Rena, plus an optional puzzle aside from other things. So far, you can expect the v0.95 release to roll out on the usual 14th.

Cleared up some functions in the keyboard remap menu to make it more convenient to use. I’ve also updated the FAQ entry about this in preparation for the v0.95 release.

Fixed a specific situation where Mariam’s dialogue sprite could get stuck after the dialogue ended. If you’ve got this problem before and wonder how to get rid of the stuck sprite, just talk with any of the main girls and it should be gone after that.

Fixed a problem with the background music not playing on some maps if you loaded up a save on them.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

Reactions: girdeyordo

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
Oh I will tell you what I don't like about your game, thye combat. It sucks that this game isn't turn based, it relies completely on reflexes, not cool. It's a 2D game, and should be turn based, since it's supposed to even be for casual players. So, I am done with the game. Good luck with your endeavor, without my support.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Any news on android version be updated here or released?
Heya! The mobile version combined with the real-time combat system turned out to be a clusterfuck, so no dates for that. If you absolutely need to play on mobile, you can try out Joiplayer with the Windows version. Some players reported minor stuttering problems though.

• Wow
Reactions: sakuzuda

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
14062022.jpg

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.95 is up for download! You can get it . So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

Rena received a new H scene. Here’s the . She will contact you on the global map and ask you to meet her in the snowy mountains. From there, the mini-story will take you into the snow leopard den and their sacred forest.

If you chose a different girl, you can see the new H scene in the free-play mode after the main story.

New features and activities

Elly got a new dress, and she looks great in it! You can check out the preview . As always, you can get it with Meggie's help.

Kitsune crystal and recall scrolls got the same treatment as Maggie’s lamp. Their function is bound to the “R” button by default. If you don’t have the crystal, a recall scroll will be used. If you don’t have any, nothing happens. Of course, it’s also can be bound to a different key in the options.

Added a function to Maggie’s lamp that allows teleporting to the “wardrobe” zone by using her lamp in the inventory. It unlocks once you upgrade the “home” cave. The old advice mechanic is still there too. You’ll just need to pick it from the menu.

Maggie’s lamp is now bound to the “E” button by default. You no longer need to use it directly from the inventory. You can re-bind this function to any button you want via the keyboard coning in the options.

Cleared up some functions in the keyboard remap menu to make it more convenient to use. I’ve also updated the about this.

A new sound puzzle. Check out the new zone during Rena's quest.

Small fixes and improvements

Rearranged the first row of buttons in the on-map status menu. Now, it looks like this: Items – Equip – Skills. This should make using items a bit faster and more convenient.

Reworked some elements for the inventory for ease of use. Materials no longer show up in the key items tab of the inventory, just in the status menu. All upgrades for your home are hidden too. They are still working, but no longer show up in the key items tab. Moved all treasure maps into the key items tab of the inventory. They are still perfectly usable from there and no longer mix up with other stuff like teleport scrolls. You can still sell them after using them.

Added phrase variety for guards in Bright Meadows and Thula.

Added a text indicator to the garden once you’ll unlock it via Mudbrick’s upgrades. Now its name will pop up once you’ll get close enough, like with every other interactive zone.

Fixed map geometry for some of the home map instances.

Fixed a bug that teleported players into a non-upgraded version of the home cave after a combat loss, even if the upgrades were bought. After this, all upgrades should be tracked correctly.

Added an obvious hint about Patreon in the shady guy’s dialogue since some players were confused about the code he’s talking about.

Fixed a small problem with main menu buttons shifting from the initial position if you selected them with the cursor.

Removed combat and magic stats from the main on-map menu since these weren’t used in the actual content and just confused players.

Moved the jink (money) counter to the central part of the status on-map menu since some players had trouble finding it. Added dream shard counter (currency for “skins”) close to it.

Fixed the unlocked scenes counter in the save/load menu. Now it correctly shows all scenes. No code changes, just a small, cosmetic fix.

Fixed a specific situation where Mariam’s dialogue sprite could get stuck after the dialogue ended. If you’ve got this problem before and wonder how to get rid of the stuck sprite, just talk with any of the main girls and it should be gone after that.

Fixed a problem with the background music not playing on some maps if you loaded up a save on them.

Fixed a bug with a loop with Mona’s H scene in her shop. Now it’s working correctly without any significant consequences for old saves.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

Reactions: cooldude5368

hartex92

Apr 25, 2021
Oh I will tell you what I don't like about your game, thye combat. It sucks that this game isn't turn based, it relies completely on reflexes, not cool. It's a 2D game, and should be turn based, since it's supposed to even be for casual players. So, I am done with the game. Good luck with your endeavor, without my support.
I agree with that, since it depend on reflexes, it will be hard for players who did Turn-based games most of time. I have hard time to play this game and I dropped it after 1 hour playing, too bored to play it again.

Reactions: torgpolariski

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

The next release will bring a new H scene for Mariam and a new skin for Mona. In the last part of her storyline, Mariam will demonstrate how she can share the pleasure she feels with someone else. Can you guess they she’s gonna do that? is ending soon. Don’t forget to participate if you didn’t already. She will get the look you’ll pick in the upcoming v0.97 version.

I’ve finished with the narrative part for the new H scene and will switch to tech stuff like maps and logic next. I’m also looking into some reports about the game crashing without a specific algorithm. No estimated dates since the cause for these aren’t clear and I can’t reproduce them at the moment.

Players requested a solution for Mariam’s ritual puzzle. So, I . You can see other solutions either in posts with the FAQ tag on my Patreon or directly on my Youtube channel. Check these out if some puzzle gives you trouble.

Adjusted some text in the quest journal for more convenient reading. Fixed some symbols being cut-off by the border.

Fixed a problem with Mariam’s quest where players needed to finish the main story before turning in the Morghul step. Now, it can be done before that if the player didn’t pick the favorite girl yet. Otherwise, you can always do it in the free-play mode.

Fixed Sand Ifrit’s teleportation to properly use random directions during his attacks.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

Sadly, there are no previews to flash for now. The summer is here, and artists take more time to finish the art pieces and it’s understandable. I’ll have several things to take care of too, but this shouldn’t affect the release date. If nothing big happens, everything will be ready in the usual release window. I’ll post the previews as soon as I’ll get the art, so stay tuned.

Mona’s new dress poll has ended, and you can check out the results . Looks like you decided to add some Eastern flavor to our big girl. The concept is already in the artist’s hands, and you can expect to see the new clothes for Mona before v0.97 rolls out. Thanks for participating!

I’m working on the new maps for the upcoming Mariam’s quest. These will be desert ruins with a new boss and the usual puzzle. This time it will be a numbers puzzle. Aside from this, I’m working on some internal stuff, mainly girls’ skin system. The older one was getting clunky with all the new dresses getting inside Mongirl Expedition each month.

Fixed a bug that caused the main quest “Into the noble quarter” to not show an intermediary goal of getting a weapon for Jack.

Adjusted the combat tutorial with new functions and key remaps. Recommended to use keyboard and cleared out all info about the mobile version since it’s not available at the moment.

Added teleportation restrictions akin to teleport scrolls to Meggie’s lamp.

Fixed a visual bug during Leopold’s scene after defeating the tower’s guardian. No effect for the older saves since it’s a pure cosmetic fix.

Tavern keepers no longer take the fee if the player ordered a room, then canceled the selection during the sleeping period choice. Now you can back out at any time without losing jink.

Added a new feature to players’ home cave. If you didn’t enable the free-play mode during the main quest ending, you can do so in your home. Just use the spark on the table in Jack’s room.

Reactions: cooldude5368

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

Looks like all previews are shifted to the last week before the release. Speaking of which, v0.97 should arrive in the usual release window of July 14th-16th. As always, if something happens I’ll make an info post with an estimated date of arrival.

I’ve almost finished with new maps, mainly working on the new boss fight during Mariam’s new side quest. Aside from this, new content is already finished, including a new numbers puzzle and a new treasure hunt.

Also, I used quite a bit of time to look into the random crashes some players reported. I’ve got a clue about where these could potentially come from and fixed it. Well... Fixed is a kind of big word for this. RPG Maker follows a specific code structure that is recommended to use for all core and plugin modules, and I just changed one of the new plugins to be in line with these. Still running a group test for this, but the results look good so far. That’s good since I wanted to add new enemies into the next release if there will be enough time for this.

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Another question- what can i do with locked talisman with picture of werebat girl inside?
And before final boss there sealed crystal, what his purpose? After i smash it, it' say- show me promised slaughter

Last edited:

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Another question- what can i do with locked talisman with picture of werebat girl inside?
And before final boss there sealed crystal, what his purpose? After i smash it, it' say- show me promised slaughter
Ques it bad end- if you smash it

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes