RPGM Completed MonGirl Sexpedition [v1.0] [Yeehaw Games]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Heya! The mobile version combined with the real-time combat system turned out to be a clusterfuck, so no dates for that. If you absolutely need to play on mobile, you can try out Joiplayer with the Windows version. Some players reported minor stuttering problems though.
I tried Joiplay but Joiplay just crashes.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I tried Joiplay but Joiplay just crashes.
Weird mine works fine also mobile joiplay
That's the problem with Joiplayer. It's sort of a black box that either works or not since I can't influence it in any way. Plus, all the hardware and software differences for each device...

That's why I always recommend using desktop versions and try out Joiplayer if you absolutely want to run the game on your mobile device.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
comerc13072022.jpg

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.97 is up for download! You can get it . So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

Mariam got a new H scene. Here’s the . Talk to her after finishing the “Last ties” questline and she’ll want to thank you for all the hard work with something very special. To get the new H scene, finish the quest in the new desert zone that you can get into through the portal in Mariam’s room.

If you already chose your favorite girl, you can see the new H scene in the free-play mode after the main story. Also, starting with the v0.97, you can enable the free-play mode from your home cave if you didn’t do so in the main story ending.

New features and activities

Mona got a new dress with Eastern flavor, and I think it’s the best option she has. You can check out the preview . As always, you can get it with Meggie's help. Just ask her about illusions after making her a room in your home cave.

The usual goodies package of a new numbers puzzle, a funny scene with the “smol" gang that you can trigger from your home cave, and a new treasure hunt.

Added a new feature to players’ home cave. If you didn’t enable the free-play mode during the main quest ending, you can do so in your home. Just use the spark on the table in Jack’s room.

Added new enemies to the new zone that’s accessible through Mariam’s quest. They have on-map animations, just like other monstergirls.

Small fixes and improvements

Fixed a bug that caused the main quest “Into the noble quarter” to not show an intermediary goal of getting a weapon for Jack.

I used quite a bit of time to look into the random crashes some players reported. I’ve got a clue about where these could potentially come from and fixed it. Well... Fixed is a kind of a big word for this. RPG Maker follows a specific code structure that is recommended to use for all core and plugin modules, and I just changed one of the new plugins to be in line with these. Group testing finished without any problems. If you still encounter these issues, please contact me with details.

Adjusted the combat tutorial with new functions and key remaps. Recommended to use keyboard and cleared out all info about the mobile version since it’s not available at the moment.

Added teleportation restrictions akin to teleport scrolls to Meggie’s lamp.

Fixed a visual bug during Leopold’s scene after defeating the tower’s guardian. No effect for the older saves since it’s a pure cosmetic fix.

Tavern keepers no longer take the fee if the player ordered a room, then canceled the selection during the sleeping period choice. Now you can back out at any time without losing jink.

Adjusted some text in the quest journal for more convenient reading. Fixed some symbols being cut-off by the border.

Fixed a problem with Mariam’s quest where players needed to finish the main story before turning in the Morghul step. Now, it can be done before that if the player didn’t pick the favorite girl yet. Otherwise, you can always do it in the free-play mode.

Fixed Sand Ifrit’s teleportation to properly use random directions during his attacks.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hey so why isn’t this free anymore?
What do you mean? The free base option has the full story and is free. It always will be. If you are talking about the version with all the extra content, it's for supporters who allow me to make games in the first place.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Hi, i'm currently duing the quest called "Soldier's bedmate".
Talked to a guy in Thula, when to the blacksmith in Bright Meadows ad the sword broke. So I went back to the guy in Thula and the quest tells me to go back to the Blacksmith but he doesn't do anything.
Any idea what I have to do now?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hi, i'm currently duing the quest called "Soldier's bedmate".
Talked to a guy in Thula, when to the blacksmith in Bright Meadows ad the sword broke. So I went back to the guy in Thula and the quest tells me to go back to the Blacksmith but he doesn't do anything.
Any idea what I have to do now?
Hello! After talking about the broken sword with Ali, the blacksmith should give you a replacement. Make sure you've talked with Ali first though. If this is not the case for you, send me your entire save folder zipped and I will look into this.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are hard at work and there’s a small surprise for you. I’ve started working with a new artist and he managed to pull off the new Belle’s dress very quickly. You can see the preview . Aside from this, the other artist is working on a new H scene Hanako. Stay tuned for details!

The next update will add more rewards for the ending of the game if you managed to defeat the last story boss without using Hanako’s bell. I’ve finished a new puzzle course for the upcoming kitsune quest. It includes 3 different puzzles and will reward you with a personal audience with Hanako in her private quarters if you’ll manage to impress her.

Aside from this logic, I’m working on the maps for all three puzzles and Hanako’s private quarters. These will be different in style to keep the zones from the new puzzle track fresh and distinct.

Fixed a bug that could softlock the game if the player went to learn magic from Agatha long after receiving her quest and working too much on the main questline.

Improved performance by moving achievement retro-check from the global update logic into players’ home cave.

Fixed a few typos here and there.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^

Reactions: girdeyordo

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

I’ve finished with all the new maps for the v0.98 update aside from Hanako’s room. Everything looks fine and I’ll switch to playtesting after completing the main logic for the release.

Hanako’s H scene preview will be arriving closer to the release date because the artist took some time to rest. Anyway, I’ll post a preview as soon as I’ll get the art.

I’ve made several additional checks for the crashing issue that some players reported before. Looks like the last update fixed it for good since I didn’t encounter it myself in long play sessions and players didn’t report any fresh occurrences. Hope this resolves the problem. I’m marking it as completed and will focus on MonGirl Expedition’s content next.

So far, I don’t see any major problems with the upcoming release, so we’ll use the usual roll-out window of August 14-16th. If anything changes, I’ll make a separate info post to give players the news.

Fixed Mariam’s quest where the player could leave the boss’ room without obtaining the quest item, locking the quest chain. Now, the boss no longer drops the quest item, and it’s automatically picked up in a cutscene.

Adjusted some map geometry.

Meguuurl

Sep 16, 2021
(do we have v0.80 ported to Android?)

nvm, read the changelogs
hopefully someday, the entire game gets ported to android

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
(do we have v0.80 ported to Android?)

nvm, read the changelogs
hopefully someday, the entire game gets ported to android
If you absolutely must run Mongirl Expedition on your mobile device, you can try out running the Windows version with the Joiplay app. Or just opt out for the desktop version since Joiplay is dependent on your hardware.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
comerc07082022.jpg

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.98 is up for download! You can get it . So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

Hanako got a new H scene. Here’s the . After finishing the final boss fight in the main quest and getting an ending, Hanako will contact you if you didn’t use her temple bell in the fight. By “using” I mean it didn’t revive you from defeat on its own. If you managed to do this, Hanako will be impressed and invite you to the kitsune temple in Niko forest.

New features and activities

Belle got a new dress – a horny bunny that players picked for her during the poll. You can check out the preview . As always, you can get it with Meggie's help. Just ask her about illusions after making her a room in your home cave.

The usual goodies package of new puzzles, a funny scene with the “smol gang” that you can trigger from your home cave, and a new treasure hunt. Oh, and your favorite artist got a new batch of pictures to hang on the wall.

Added achievements for Hanako in the Steam version, these can be retro-activated in your home cave so you don’t need to start over.

Small fixes and improvements

Fixed descriptions for big MP and HP potions. Now they clearly state what’s the maximum amount you can carry around.

Moved the retro-achievement rate from the global map to your home cave to optimize loading times on the global map.

Agatha can no longer be stuck in her shop if the player didn’t touch her magic quest until progressing a lot in the main story quest.

Morghul the unclean no longer drops the magic essence. Now, it’s added to your inventory during his defeat cutscene. This ensures that players can’t leave the map without picking the essence up and missing out on it.

Fixed graphical jitter in Hanako’s first scene if the animation is enabled.

Adjusted some map geometry and fixed some typos.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.98 ! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists started working on new art pieces. The next update will bring a new dress for Rena that players picked via poll and a new H scene for her. You can check the poll’s results . I’ve already finished the narrative part for the sexy fun event and just waiting for the art component to arrive. This will finish Rena’s route with some spicy action.

The main quest content will be centered around Rena. Of course, I’ll add optional content too. The new puzzle is already finished. Since Hanako’s test of wits introduced several of them at once, this one will be on the easier side.
Fixed some typos in the quest journal.

Trimmed down some unused art to slightly optimize the game client size.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

Rena’s new dress has arrived. Here’s the . Her H scene will arrive later, closer to the release date. I’ll make a preview as soon as I’ll get it so stay tuned!

I’m almost done with the new logic for Rena’s quest. This time Jack will get an impressive trophy in snow leopard hunting grounds to prove his dedication to Rena. Of course, this will result in a big date that will finish her personal questline. The next step will be tying all this with new map zones.

I’ll use the rest of the time before the release for playtesting and tuning some tech aspects of the game to make sure everything runs smoothly and without problems.

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
how do you apply the code?? i don't see any shady guy like in yorna, and when i ask maggie she just brings me to some realm to change character's skins

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
how do you apply the code?? i don't see any shady guy like in yorna, and when i ask maggie she just brings me to some realm to change character's skins
You can find the shady guy right in front of the church in Bright Meadows.

Reactions: 18Scythe
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes