EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
The leading character was to be married to a man she had been betrothed to from a young age. This boyish girl was finally due to be married, and the whole village was together in celebration. The marriage ceremony reached a climax, but just as they were about to seal the oath with a kiss... In that instant, soldiers burst in. Without answering questions, the soldiers started slaughtering people. During that time, the bride Monica saw her fiancé murdered in front of her, and she was gang-raped. This is a role-playing game in which Monica swears revenge. She needs to collect information, search out the soldiers who attacked them, and exact revenge. As the result of her revenge, what Monica saw was...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-08-30
Release Date: Japanese 2020-06-13, English 2021-08-29
Original Title: モニカの復讐劇, Monica's Tale of Revenge
Developer: Yuki Mango
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Store:
Size: 600 MB
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras:

(100% save, save 9 is the scene gallery. Thanks, WhyWhyNotHere for sharing the Full Save.)
This unofficial version/port were not released by the developer, download at your own risk.*

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
This is your average RPG Maker game. You've seen the same sprites a million times before, the story is unoriginal and nonsensical. The heroine is your usual moron, who can defeat giant monsters and other abominations, yet somehow easily gets raped again and again by common guards, after which she acts as if nothing had happened, or simply gets confused by obvious stuff. The translation is "understandable"....*cough* *cough*...and VERY janky. The animations are decent and deserved to be in a better game, in my opinion.

Enjoy, if you can.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
This is your average RPG Maker game. You've seen the same sprites a million times before, the story is unoriginal and nonsensical. The heroine is your usual moron, who can defeat giant monsters and other abominations, yet somehow easily gets raped again and again by common guards, after which she acts as if nothing had happened, or simply gets confused by obvious stuff. The translation is "understandable"....*cough* *cough*...and VERY janky. The animations are decent and deserved to be in a better game, in my opinion.

Enjoy, if you can.
I sure have seen it a million times already. Is there anything BUT the content like this? I'm kinda getting tired of it ngl.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I sure have seen it a million times already. Is there anything BUT the content like this? I'm kinda getting tired of it ngl.
RPG Maker games are easy and cheap to produce, so a lot of people try to make a quick buck with substandard products, unfortunately. However, it's very possible to make a great H-game with RPG Maker. There are some gems out there. Though, they ARE rare, I'm sad to say.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
whats the point of these censored games?
Been using the site for 5 years, still don;t know it's the law where the games are made.

Japan has censorship laws, this is made in japan therefore it's censored.

Some translation companies redraw the censored art to uncensor it but only for those that make money, this stuff isn't worth their time.

cofer

Jul 28, 2017

Enjoy, if you can.
What annoys me the most about RPG Maker games is that 95% of them insist on using combat for no reason at all. It was interesting the first time back in 1950, but it's always the same thing and it serves no purpose at all. My favorite RPG Maker games don't have any combat at all, and the few that do have combat implement it in a simplified way with an attack button to dispatch enemies quickly.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes