RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I really wish we could have glamour on/off instead of "perspectives" tbh (because when both perspectives are vampires you are doomed to the ever black and white scenes)

Last edited:
Reactions: rrxm

ElzaSteiner

Feb 10, 2021
Throw off the full save and then I deleted my own and I'm tired of clicking the space bar pliz will be grateful =)

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.42 Public

Note: this update fills in one of the gaps in Gisele's Bloodline, meaning all of her Book Two content is now accessible through her Bloodline (including the vampire POVs for the last two months' scenes). However,this fix messed with the triggers for some other Bloodlines. If you see Tasha or Hannah's Bloodlines are "locked," replaying "Gisele invites herself" will unlock them again.

I've also disabled the memory caching that has been causing "Out of Memory" errors for some users. A new "High Spec Patch" will be made available for anyone who prefers the smoother animations and has a system that can handle it.

Remember that rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can once again patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.38 to v0.42. Please note that a v0.38 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.42 patch to a Lite v0.38 install and vice-versa. As for navigation, all of this month's new scenes can be accessed through Nicolas, Lisa, and Hannah's Bloodlines. There is a bug with two images in one of Nicolas's scenes, but fixing it will require an update to the Book One Patch.

For an in-depth explanation of how the Book One patch functions, .

Bloodlines v0.42 for PC/Linux/Mac - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.42 for PC/Linux/Mac - Lite

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
OK, before I start downloading the game...anyone will to clear up what actually needs to be downloaded, and the proper install order? The OP is an absolute mess.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
** book2 heavy full

MonikerSmithsBloodlines-0.42
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
OK, before I start downloading the game...anyone will to clear up what actually needs to be downloaded, and the proper install order? The OP is an absolute mess.
Download Book Two. Then download the "add book one content to book two" file and export it into your book two install. Then apply the patches, if desired.

Lure of Chaos

Apr 21, 2020
Download Book Two. Then download the "add book one content to book two" file and export it into your book two install. Then apply the patches, if desired.
I'd said,

- if you haven't played book 1, either download book 1 or download book 2 and added content
- for book 2, download 0.38 and 0.42 patch

-they say you may install both upgrade patches and added content, although i haven't tested it yet

- do not mix heavy and lite versions (maybe this will not crash the game, but i'm sure it's not recommended)

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I loved this game but found the "this bloodline is now locked even though it wasn't before so now you need to replay this bloodline and this scene" continually tedious
it would be great if some sort of "you've played these scenes already here's an unlock button for all appropriate new content" button existed

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
- do not mix heavy and lite versions (maybe this will not crash the game, but i'm sure it's not recommended)
From the dev's own announcement on Patreon:

"These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.42 patch to a Lite v0.38 install and vice-versa"

The only difference between Heavy and Lite are the image files. If you run a mix/match install, all that's going to happen is that images pulled from a Heavy file will look better than images from a Lite file. I've literally been doing this since 0.38 with no issues whatsoever. My 0.38 and Book One content patch are Lite, but all the updates have been Heavy.

Reactions: Lure of Chaos

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
The only options I see are v0.38
Do I get one of those and then download the "v0.42 Update Only" for it?
Why can't I jst get .42 lol

I jst saw book 1 options
So ig I dont gotta worry bout it rn

EDIT: nvm non of them work xD
1668591339722.png
1668591345071.png

Android 93

Jan 9, 2020
When will the Nicest path v0.42
Come out. and is it compatible to
The full combine update or not
BTW I'm new in this thread