Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
hey dumb question but is the incest patch fanmade or something "official"? Cause incest isn't listed in the genre tab but the link to the patch is also not marked as third party (lacks the *). Don't care for incest but it would be a little annoying if the charakters live with a "landlady" and "roommates".

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
hey dumb question but is the incest patch fanmade or something "official"? Cause incest isn't listed in the genre tab but the link to the patch is also not marked as third party (lacks the *). Don't care for incest but it would be a little annoying if the charakters live with a "landlady" and "roommates".
I'm not sure how he's gotten away with it for as long as he has, but it's official, and it's promoted on his Patreon.

Reactions: Gribaboz

Acore

Jul 14, 2018
So I am following since version 0.18 or 0.19 and I still have no clue what a transformation "shift" is supposed to be in the changelogs. could someone please enlighten me?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
So I am following since version 0.18 or 0.19 and I still have no clue what a transformation "shift" is supposed to be in the changelogs. could someone please enlighten me?
It's used to describe the transition from pure human to any of the steps along the way to a vampire. Eyes turning darker is a transformation shift, breasts swelling is a shift, etc.

Reactions: Acore

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Glad I downloaded it, this game is fantastic!

One thing I noticed is that each vampiress has her own unique set of body art (eg. Valerie has floral design, Katie has a book verse in German). Does anyone know if these tattoos have any meanings/symbolism?

Last edited:

udllord

Jun 10, 2017
Why can't I open the android version file I downloaded it but it keep on giving me a parsing error unable to install. The book1+2 version.

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.43 Public

Note: You'll notice that Nina's Bloodline is now available, but unlocking it requires that you replay the beginning of "Fiona, Zoey, Isabel, and Yvette have a drink". Inserting this trigger may also have undone some progress in Fiona's Bloodline. William's Bloodline was meant to be included in this update, but it created too many bugs. Thus, if you want to begin "The Chief takes a stand" from the human POV, you'll want to start from the prior scene "Terry heads back to the station".

I've also disabled the memory caching that has been causing "Out of Memory" errors for some users. A new "High Spec Patch" will be made available for anyone who prefers the smoother animations and has a system that can handle it.

Remember that rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can once again patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.38 to v0.43. Please note that a v0.38 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.43 patch to a Lite v0.38 install and vice-versa. As for navigation, all of this month's new scenes can be accessed through Nicolas, Lisa, and Hannah's Bloodlines. There is a bug with two images in one of Nicolas's scenes, but fixing it will require an update to the Book One Patch.

For an in-depth explanation of how the Book One patch functions, .

Bloodlines v0.43 for PC/Linux/Mac - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.43 for PC/Linux/Mac - Lite

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

philipshead18

Feb 17, 2018
I think I'm misunderstanding something about how to patch the game. Can someone help me out? This is what I thought I was supposed to do:

- Download v0.38 as a base
- Install the book 1 patch onto that by combining the game folders
- Download the most recent update and combine the game folders

Clearly this is wrong because like half of book 1 is unselectable, but I feel so stupid for not being able to figure this out lol

Muscle Wizard

Mar 20, 2020
Clearly this is wrong because like half of book 1 is unselectable, but I feel so stupid for not being able to figure this out lol
What do you mean by unselectable? Scenes and bloodlines need to be unlocked through playing previous scenes. Is that the problem or is the game actually bugging out?

philipshead18

Feb 17, 2018
What do you mean by unselectable? Scenes and bloodlines need to be unlocked through playing previous scenes. Is that the problem or is the game actually bugging out?
As far as I know, I have all the content unlocked that CAN be unlocked. None of the bloodlines that I can select have new or unseen scenes. So like, if I click on the twins for example, no model even shows up on the right side of the screen to select them even though I've seen them twice throughout the story now

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Same issue with the models.
I got the heavy 0.43 and applied the book1 patch and still get images missing. 1671317234271.png

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
But how do you 'apply' the patch ?

I do what the instructions say, and nothing about book 1 ever appears.

3a. For PC/Linux users, move the "game" folder from the "MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-BookOnePatch" zip file
into location "MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-0.##-pc" in your Moniker Smith's Bloodlines installation folder.
So, copy the 'game' folder that has the patch.rpa file inside it into a new folder named "MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-0.##-pc" of the Bloodlines chap2 installation.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes