DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
The Mega Link of Add Book One content to Book Two install and Book One seems to be broken (Account terminated)FILESFM and GOFILE seems to be broken as well, are there other ones? Racaty, Anonfile and Mixdrop have ridiculous low download rates (drops pretty fast down to ca.100kb).

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.44.1 Public

Note: The latest revision of the is now live and contains most of this month's narrative content, however you will need both the update and the new Book One patch to access the new scenes.

I've also disabled the memory caching that has been causing "Out of Memory" errors for some users. A new "High Spec Patch" will be made available for anyone who prefers the smoother animations and has a system that can handle it.

Remember that rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can once again patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.38 to v0.44. Please note that a v0.38 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.44 patch to a Lite v0.38 install and vice-versa. As for navigation, this updates makes some significant changes to existing Bloodlines, so there's a possibility scenes may need to be replayed. The new hardcore scene can be accessed through Jenny's Bloodline, but the new False Endings will require the updated Book One Patch.

For an in-depth explanation of how the Book One patch functions, .

Bloodlines v0.44.1 for PC/Linux/Mac - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.44.1 for PC/Linux/Mac - Lite

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
hi. how much decission making and/or other gameplay has this game? i'm asking since i don't really like "games" that essentially run on auto-pilot. the mentioning of branching in the OP sounds more like you unlock more scenes as you progress, not necessarily that the player has influence on what's going to happen. thanks in advance.

DKORYAKIN

Oct 10, 2022
у меня на некоторых сайтах закрытые картинки как исправить ошибку

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
hi. how much decission making and/or other gameplay has this game? i'm asking since i don't really like "games" that essentially run on auto-pilot. the mentioning of branching in the OP sounds more like you unlock more scenes as you progress, not necessarily that the player has influence on what's going to happen. thanks in advance.
There isn't any real branching, it's just shifting the POV around as the story develops.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
to have this happen right wen i start
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 157, in script
    if endprologue:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 157, in <module>
    if endprologue:
NameError: name 'endprologue' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 157, in script
    if endprologue:
  File "C:\Users\jacob\Downloads\MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-0.23-HQ-pc\MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-0.23-HQ-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\jacob\Downloads\MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-0.23-HQ-pc\MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-0.23-HQ-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2039, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\jacob\Downloads\MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-0.23-HQ-pc\MonikerSmithsBLOODLINES-0.23-HQ-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2032, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 157, in <module>
    if endprologue:
NameError: name 'endprologue' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.3.568
Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES 0.23
Wed Jan 18 12:03:39 2023

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
i downloaded book 1 and used incest patch after but it wont play in the beginning or at all is there a incest patch for book 1 or is this game not playable?

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
The Mega Link of Add Book One content to Book Two install and Book One seems to be broken (Account terminated)FILESFM and GOFILE seems to be broken as well, are there other ones? Racaty, Anonfile and Mixdrop have ridiculous low download rates (drops pretty fast down to ca.100kb).
Bittorrent is your friend here..

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Non whatsoever... This, thankfully, is a kinetic novel. Not a game. And we love it for that.

You navigate through the different character stories meeting new ones and unlocking their PoVs. But that's it. You get some what if scenes but they aren't relevant plot wise and bring you back to the choose a PoV menu.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Somehow I missed 0.43 and the only links are for 0.38 or update only. Not good. Where is the last full version?

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Since I'm new to Moniker S I'm not sure how to install.
Please put me right if I'm wrong:
Do I first install part 2 and then "Add Book One content to Book Two install (rev2022.12.15)"???
Of course add ICpatch if need to.

Is that it?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Just apply the latest patch to your game, I think it already includes every latest update. Might have to update book 1 too.
I never have time to finish, no idea where I am in book 1. But some day I will have a work from home job, or be retired, and the thousands of games I have will help fill time. Maybe the OP's of these games will be better in explaining what is what, and remove old/useless info.

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Does anyone have the Nicest Patch for Book 1 stored somewhere and are willing to share it, if they'd be so kind?
I'm re-downloading Book 1, this time the Lite version, but the Nicest Patch always links to the latest updated one (in this case, to v0.44).
If anyone still has it, would you mind sharing?
Thank you in advance!

Cheers!

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes