JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
hello can someone tell me what is book one and two?
You can read the post regarding Book One and Two here (also read the related posts on that page). Bloodlines v0.47 Public post here.

The latest (fresh*) install instructions is as follows:
1. Install Book Two ( v0.38 Public )
2. Add Book One content to Book Two install ( rev2023.03.14 ) here - so that you can access events that happened in Book One
3. Install latest contents ( v0.49 Update Only )
4. Completely optional, install the Incest aka Nicest Patch

Just ignore the Book One download (hidden under the spoiler). The updates are cross-compatible between platforms and variants ( Heavy vs Lite ).

Updating the game,
Repeat step 2 when there is new Book One Patch update.
Repeat step 3 and 4 when there is new Update Only patch.

*Fresh install means you are installing for the first time. The downloads should be linked in the OP.
**The variant ( Heavy vs Lite ) refers to the size, Lite is compressed which reduced its size significantly.

P/S: Feel free to correct me when I'm mistaken. Cheers.

Edit: Updated for v0.49 Public.

Last edited:

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
A bit of a short update, but at least we got some peggy, not the greatest fan of her makeup

but I must just happily accept it to indulge in the ABS

I hope we get more athletic characters (and I guess the advantage of a slow transformation is we get more "screen time" for the glamour versions of the girls, TBH I think we should phase out character "POV" to simply "glamour on/glamour off" so we can have some color even in vampire only scenes

Reactions: Muscle Wizard

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Has Wanda been Vamped yet?. All it would take is to have Ben or the others hypnotize or just dare some random student to steal the cross necklace from her neck and Boom Wanda is vulnerable.

Kazenomaru

Dec 20, 2019
A bit of a short update, but at least we got some peggy, not the greatest fan of her makeup

but I must just happily accept it to indulge in the ABS

I hope we get more athletic characters (and I guess the advantage of a slow transformation is we get more "screen time" for the glamour versions of the girls, TBH I think we should phase out character "POV" to simply "glamour on/glamour off" so we can have some color even in vampire only scenes
Agreed there. The fact that the vampires all have black hair and white skin without the glamour makes them blend together.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
The thing is... The charm of this kink is all looking similar is what's makes it so hot. So they all have black lips, hair and red eyes.

Only chance I see doable without breaking the kink is some getting short hair. But that's a longshot as well.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
lol, which is the most immersive Vampire Story game, Moniker Smith's Bloodlines,Rebirth or Bite? lol

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Bloodlines is thankfully ZERO inmersive. You aren't stuck to your generic and boring harem male mc.

Kazenomaru

Dec 20, 2019
Oh, another suggestion - Add a character list.

There are literally dozens of named characters, it would really help to have an in-game list of everyone with short bios to explain who they are, as well as how far they've turned. Make keeping track of things way easier.

promailer

Sep 5, 2017
Also leave at least some girls with some pussy hair.... Why are all the girls with no hair while the guys have it? Waiting for the angel Lisa that will cure all and defeat the vampire horde :)

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
You know, I really hope that this game will have 2 different endings, Bad Ending:Everyone turns into a vampire and serve an unkown evil lord, or Good Ending: Where Lisa manages to find a cure for the whole pademic and cures everyone (Even though, I dont really know how that would work, are they able to get their souls back and become human again, or will they just regain their original self, and would their bodies return to normal as well or just stay like that?) I honestly have high expectations for the ending/s since I enjoy Lisa's path the most, and every time I just hope she'll be able to fix everything.
Because, I mean, I just feel bad for everyone who turns into a vampire, sure it's hot and they turn into sluts and they live forever, but for that to happen they lose theirselves, their personality is gone, if I had a choice to choose between the two I would always choose to stay myself, cuz if you lose yourself then, who are you?

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Two endings ruins the game. Neither would be canon.

What you describe would be a BAD ending. The happy ending is turning the town into a neverending orgy.

cuz if you lose yourself then, who are you?
You just described the kink this game allures to. The joy of losing yourself into lust. So basically you are saying to kill the fuel of the game xD! IT's not like that. Those we love this game we love it BECAUSE of the fantasy of becoming depraved inmortal sex demons.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Two endings ruins the game. Neither would be canon.

What you describe would be a BAD ending. The happy ending is turning the town into a neverending orgy.

You just described the kink this game allures to. The joy of losing yourself into lust. So basically you are saying to kill the fuel of the game xD! IT's not like that. Those we love this game we love it BECAUSE of the fantasy of becoming depraved inmortal sex demons.
Hmm, I see what you're saying and yeah, I guess that is the kink, I just tend to think about it though, so wanted to put it out there, but what do you mean that neither ending would be canon? As I said you could get a Bad Ending and a Good Ending, now it just depends which one you view as the bad one or the good one or canon and non-canon, the game actually did give you a couple of different endings at the start of the game, so I don't see why it cannot finish off with a different ending depending on the choices you make, and since the only characters who actually gets choices is Lisa, I'd wager that the more you continue her path the more choices you'll get to make as her, for example, if you want to go for the "Eternal Vampire Orgy" ending, you pick the option with Lisa to let the corruption take her over, or to pick, fight the temptation til the end where she doesn't become a vampire. Because I mean, it just wouldn't make sense as to why Lisa is the only one who didn't give in to it yet, even though everyone else has, if the game is not planning to have multiple endings, then Lisa's Bloodline, would kinda be pointless, as Lisa is the only character who actually has a storyline, while all the others only have corruption paths, so I think Lisa is gonna have the power to either fix everything or join the dark side, depending on the choices you make in her Bloodline...
Also as I said, I can't help but feel bad about the characters, so I want some type of way to save them, if possible...

Last edited:

promailer

Sep 5, 2017
Hmm, I see what you're saying and yeah, I guess that is the kink, I just tend to think about it though, so wanted to put it out there, but what do you mean that neither ending would be canon? As I said you could get a Bad Ending and a Good Ending, now it just depends which one you view as the bad one or the good one or canon and non-canon, the game actually did give you a couple of different endings at the start of the game, so I don't see why it cannot finish off with a different ending depending on the choices you make, and since the only characters who actually gets choices is Lisa, I'd wager that the more you continue her path the more choices you'll get to make as her, for example, if you want to go for the "Eternal Vampire Orgy" ending, you pick the option with Lisa to let the corruption take her over, or to pick, fight the temptation til the end where she doesn't become a vampire. Because I mean, it just wouldn't make sense as to why Lisa is the only one who didn't give in to it yet, even though everyone else has, if the game is not planning to have multiple endings, then Lisa's Bloodline, would kinda be pointless, as Lisa is the only character who actually has a storyline, while all the others only have corruption paths, so I think Lisa is gonna have the power to either fix everything or join the dark side, depending on the choices you make in her Bloodline...
Also as I said, I can't help but feel bad about the characters, so I want some type of way to save them, if possible...
Amen to that! I also feel Lisa should have some different story than most of the NPC's. Guess it's patreon time so we can give our 2 cents :)

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Mind you. I'm not spitting this out of my gut.

I always liked supernatural mized with erotic and very kinky themes. But when I discovered Bloodlines, fellow patreons talking about other stories of this 'niche' genre showed me and taught me about the specific community to this very niche kink, which the dev of Bloodlines clearly loves as well and was inspired by!

And I of course learning about it as well fell in love and discovered a niche I did not know it existed :)

The ending portion it was just me talking about not liking multiple endings, since I can't give any of them a true value. I just like ONE ending, no matter if it's an ending that I liked or not. Those what if endings the novel have are labelled by Monniker as 'false endings', they are just short what if scenes that are not canon. For example: Lisa choosing to leave town.

if you want to go for the "Eternal Vampire Orgy" ending, you pick the option with Lisa to let the corruption take her over
I don't like choices. I want her fall to be unavoidable. I love kinetic novels. I'm a very submissive woman. Choosing gives me power, I want no power. I want to be dragged along for the ride.

Lisa hasn't given in yet, but she also didn't have much direct contact with the vampires either. And she has her own serpent, so she's away from Ben's grasp as of now. She's turning on a vampire on her own, without any corruption coming from the other vampires, only from herself and her serpent. I want Lisa to resist as much as she can for as long as she can, but never having the option to be saved. She has to be doomed for her turning to be the most epic one. Lisa only really has one choice that leads to a false ending and her story 'ending there'. So it's no really a choice, as I mentioned above, you gotta stay in town to continue the narrative. This is a kinetic novel and has been for almost 50 updates. Don't expect this to suddenly gain branching storylines.

Saving is a point of view. For me, the traggedy is not be turned. T_T. Lisa is actually quite corrupted as of now. The only two characters I say are more likely to stay human are Nick and Oliver. And I hope they stay human because I want them NTR'd XD

I enjoy evilness a lot. Can't help it. I want them to flee the town heartbroken their girls turned into vamps <3

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Mind you. I'm not spitting this out of my gut.

I always liked supernatural mized with erotic and very kinky themes. But when I discovered Bloodlines, fellow patreons talking about other stories of this 'niche' genre showed me and taught me about the specific community to this very niche kink, which the dev of Bloodlines clearly loves as well and was inspired by!

And I of course learning about it as well fell in love and discovered a niche I did not know it existed :)

The ending portion it was just me talking about not liking multiple endings, since I can't give any of them a true value. I just like ONE ending, no matter if it's an ending that I liked or not. Those what if endings the novel have are labelled by Monniker as 'false endings', they are just short what if scenes that are not canon. For example: Lisa choosing to leave town.

I don't like choices. I want her fall to be unavoidable. I love kinetic novels. I'm a very submissive woman. Choosing gives me power, I want no power. I want to be dragged along for the ride.

Lisa hasn't given in yet, but she also didn't have much direct contact with the vampires either. And she has her own serpent, so she's away from Ben's grasp as of now. She's turning on a vampire on her own, without any corruption coming from the other vampires, only from herself and her serpent. I want Lisa to resist as much as she can for as long as she can, but never having the option to be saved. She has to be doomed for her turning to be the most epic one. Lisa only really has one choice that leads to a false ending and her story 'ending there'. So it's no really a choice, as I mentioned above, you gotta stay in town to continue the narrative. This is a kinetic novel and has been for almost 50 updates. Don't expect this to suddenly gain branching storylines.

Saving is a point of view. For me, the traggedy is not be turned. T_T. Lisa is actually quite corrupted as of now. The only two characters I say are more likely to stay human are Nick and Oliver. And I hope they stay human because I want them NTR'd XD

I enjoy evilness a lot. Can't help it. I want them to flee the town heartbroken their girls turned into vamps <3
Huh, well, OK, to each their own, if you don't like choices, that's perfectly fine, I'm still hoping for there being different endings though, cuz I like to see the consequences of the choices, I'm also the type of guy who just loves to see the world burn, but at the end of the day, I just end up brutally fighting with my conscience, so can't help overthing things so...
And I mean, Lisa's Bloodline ended with her going to church, and seeing with what happened with Mia when she looked at the cross I have a feeling Lisa will find some type of solution, here's hoping...
PS: Any recommendations for games similar to this one?

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Huh, well, OK, to each their own, if you don't like choices, that's perfectly fine, I'm still hoping for there being different endings though, cuz I like to see the consequences of the choices, I'm also the type of guy who just loves to see the world burn, but at the end of the day, I just end up brutally fighting with my conscience, so can't help overthing things so...
And I mean, Lisa's Bloodline ended with her going to church, and seeing with what happened with Mia when she looked at the cross I have a feeling Lisa will find some type of solution, here's hoping...
PS: Any recommendations for games similar to this one?
I don't think there is another like this one. There was one but it was very very bad I forgot its name and also did each transformation differently which is a mood kill.

The boys on the discord server for patreons recommended me Lilith Strain which is the bible for niche genre. Haven't read it, too long and I'm bad with not getting lost on CHYOA.

Dec 30, 2018
I don't think there is another like this one. There was one but it was very very bad I forgot its name and also did each transformation differently which is a mood kill.

The boys on the discord server for patreons recommended me Lilith Strain which is the bible for niche genre. Haven't read it, too long and I'm bad with not getting lost on CHYOA.
speaking of CHYOA, I found a story on there that seems to take direct inspiration from bloodlines. I'm pretty sure the author even stated as such.

It's an MHA/BNHA fanfic, but as far as I can tell, the way the vampires and transformations work are VERY similar to bloodlines, even having 3 stages to each transformation. It's just called "My Vampire Academia" if I'm not mistaken, I don't have a link though.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes