Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
speaking of CHYOA, I found a story on there that seems to take direct inspiration from bloodlines. I'm pretty sure the author even stated as such.

It's an MHA/BNHA fanfic, but as far as I can tell, the way the vampires and transformations work are VERY similar to bloodlines, even having 3 stages to each transformation. It's just called "My Vampire Academia" if I'm not mistaken, I don't have a link though.
Do you mean this?

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
While still on the subject about Lisa though, I managed to find her in Honey Select....
Here she is
1678379569230.png
Never realized she's actually the default character, I literally did no alteration for her, but no doubt this is Lisa, which is really cool.
Which actually makes me curious as to how do you make the sexy school uniforms that Mia wears for example? I've been tinkering around with Honey Select for 4-5 hours now, but can't figure out how to make the clothes, fingernails or the tattoos(I did find the Tattoos, but don't know how Moniker managed to put them on their fingers and make such a variation of them, as the game gives you only a handful of options) if you don't mind answering Moniker Smith, did you make the tattoos yourself and intergrated them into Honey Select, or did you manage to do it all in Honey Select?
And the same thing with the clothes as well, cuz I remember seeing similar clothes in other games, so did you make the clothes in Honey Select or did you as well make them somewhere else and then just put them in Honey Select?

Last edited:

uztgft

May 26, 2018
speaking of CHYOA, I found a story on there that seems to take direct inspiration from bloodlines. I'm pretty sure the author even stated as such.

It's an MHA/BNHA fanfic, but as far as I can tell, the way the vampires and transformations work are VERY similar to bloodlines, even having 3 stages to each transformation. It's just called "My Vampire Academia" if I'm not mistaken, I don't have a link though.

Is this the one you are talking about

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
While still on the subject about Lisa though, I managed to find her in Honey Select....
Here she is
View attachment 2452635
Never realized she's actually the default character, I literally did no alteration for her, but no doubt this is Lisa, which is really cool.
Which actually makes me curious as to how do you make the sexy school uniforms that Mia wears for example? I've been tinkering around with Honey Select for 4-5 hours now, but can't figure out how to make the clothes, fingernails or the tattoos(I did find the Tattoos, but don't know how Moniker managed to put them on their fingers and make such a variation of them, as the game gives you only a handful of options) if you don't mind answering Moniker Smith, did you make the tattoos yourself and intergrated them into Honey Select, or did you manage to do it all in Honey Select?
And the same thing with the clothes as well, cuz I remember seeing similar clothes in other games, so did you make the clothes in Honey Select or did you as well make them somewhere else and then just put them in Honey Select?
I have very basic knowledge of HS character creator and even less about studio neo BUT there are an endless amount of plug-ins and assets you can add to it. Best example the tattoos. I don't know how Moniker keeps making/finding new ones but barely none come with HS itself.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
I have very basic knowledge of HS character creator and even less about studio neo BUT there are an endless amount of plug-ins and assets you can add to it. Best example the tattoos. I don't know how Moniker keeps making/finding new ones but barely none come with HS itself.
I'm more curious about the clothes though that they wear later, is that also just mods or something else?

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
I haven't almost any vampire games so I was excited, but I hate kinetic novels and bimbofication/transformation through sex. I can deal with vampire transformation more specifically, but the body changes like the bust up and shit just turns me off. And usually enhancement to a degree is not a big deal for me either, but something about how it was done pissed me off. If someone knows a different Vampire game please recommend me, they feel surprisingly rare.

• Angry
Reactions: Lara Snow

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.46 Public

Note: The new scenes can be accessed through Meredith's Bloodline.

I've also disabled the memory caching that has been causing "Out of Memory" errors for some users. A new "High Spec Patch" will be made available for anyone who prefers the smoother animations and has a system that can handle it.

Remember that rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can once again patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.38 to v0.46. Please note that a v0.38 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.46 patch to a Lite v0.38 install and vice-versa. As for navigation, this updates makes some significant changes to existing Bloodlines, so there's a possibility scenes may need to be replayed. The new hardcore scene can be accessed through Jenny's Bloodline, but the new False Endings will require the updated Book One Patch.

For an in-depth explanation of how the Book One patch functions, .

Bloodlines v0.46 for PC/Linux/Mac - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.46 for PC/Linux/Mac - Lite

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Kazenomaru

Dec 20, 2019
Okay, in this case I'm annoyed by the vampire modifier, if just because Vampire!Emily looks vastly better with her normal hair color.

Reactions: dawlben

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Okay, in this case I'm annoyed by the vampire modifier, if just because Vampire!Emily looks vastly better with her normal hair color.
Everyone does in my opinion, thats why I always choose to view the non vampire perspective, they basically look all the same especially because everyone's hair turns black, glad to have the choice to change the view though

Reactions: dawlben

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Everyone on f95 maybe. Where all posters only seem to do so to complain. Game has over 1k patrons.
I meant every character in game looks better with different hair color, wasn't talking about the community, just the characters in game, should have elaborated more...

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes