Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
There's a Nicholas bloodline? I've looked at my list very carefully and I don't have Nicholas listed, how did I fuck this up?

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
There's a Nicholas bloodline? I've looked at my list very carefully and I don't have Nicholas listed, how did I fuck this up?
Hopefully it will get updated soon as he watches in desperation how Lisa fucks everybody but him.

promailer

Sep 5, 2017
Hopefully it will get updated soon as he watches in desperation how Lisa fucks everybody but him.
Nah Lisa will conquer her corruption ascend in to angelhood and start defeating the vamps. She is my hope, cuz it's kinda stupid to vamp all. Or maybe she will corrupt the church idk....

radus00

Sep 24, 2017
I hope she turns out to be something way more twisted and perverted, there are more than enough vamp whores already.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lara Snow

promailer

Sep 5, 2017
Nope she will resist and transform to an angel then maybe reverse transform the vamps by fucking them or something.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
You clearly don't know the dev nor his fanbase and the genre of bloodlines. Those who resist the most will end up being the naughtiest of vampire whores.

CremePai

Aug 9, 2018
My last installation of this was 0.37. Apparently there is a disconnect between 0.37 and 0.38 which is why I need to download 0.38 in full instead of installing a patch for that.

But now I wonder if I can migrate my old safe file from 0.37 because of that. I have done everything in 0.37 and it would be nice if I could pick up right there without having to replay the whole game.

edit: everything worked fine. old saves are compatible.

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.45 Public

Note: To access the new scenes, just start Shannon's Bloodline

I've also disabled the memory caching that has been causing "Out of Memory" errors for some users. A new "High Spec Patch" will be made available for anyone who prefers the smoother animations and has a system that can handle it.

Remember that rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can once again patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.38 to v0.45. Please note that a v0.38 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.45 patch to a Lite v0.38 install and vice-versa. As for navigation, this updates makes some significant changes to existing Bloodlines, so there's a possibility scenes may need to be replayed. The new hardcore scene can be accessed through Jenny's Bloodline, but the new False Endings will require the updated Book One Patch.

For an in-depth explanation of how the Book One patch functions, .

Bloodlines v0.45 for PC/Linux/Mac - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.45 for PC/Linux/Mac - Lite

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MonikerSmithsBloodlines-B2Heavy-0.45
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes