kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
I love the artwork on this. I just find the progression completely baffling. I realise it should be obvious but I click on one character X only to be told, play Z's timeline to open X, and then it's play Y's timeline to open Z, and then play Katie's timeline to open Y, and I play Katie's timeline and she gets burnt up by the serpent again, and I'm like, hey, just show me the boobies, and I quit. I guess the problem is I can't work out how to move from Book 1 content to Book 2 in a systematic way. And there's no walkthrough to make clear how to do that.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MonikerSmithsBloodlines-B2Heavy-0.46
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
does story continue or it's only about adding new character and see their transormation?? book 1 was good cuz of the story...then in book 2 all become a mere new chjar transf...so is opped playing some updates back...

Reactions: promailer

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
Everyone on f95 maybe. Where all posters only seem to do so to complain. Game has over 1k patrons.
I mean if you play the game and you end up having a problem with it it's kind of obvious you'd complain if you are having honest discussions about it. Especially fetish heavy games which won't always retain players who came. Also the number of patrons doesn't correlate at all to how few people in other places complain about it, that was a non-sequitur. Maybe I'm just salty from just waking up, I'm irritated but I'll try being nice.

I get that you like this game and that it pushes your buttons, I get that you like kinetic novels as you posted before my last comment; but I have problems with it because of how it goes about things. Note that I never said the game nor story was bad, just that it does things that I hate for one reason or another. I'm probably not going to play it again (have already deleted it since damn, that game is big! Especially on my dollar-store laptop) but it's not like it's unplayable crap like some other games on this site. The problem the previous poster had wasn't big, just that there was more variety before the vampirism since it makes everyone look similar; which may be by design/for the fetish but it can cause some issues visually.

Also asking for vamp recommendations again.

Last edited:

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
The problem the previous poster had wasn't big, just that there was more variety before the vampirism since it makes everyone look similar; which may be by design/for the fetish but it can cause some issues visually.
Yep, thats my problem as well, they just look basically the same, since everyone's measurements become the same, choosing to view non-vampire perspective gives the characters more uniqueness in my opinion, because then they don't all have black colored hair, but variety instead...

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can the nerd teacher with glasses and Christian necklace get vamped yet?. Wanda I think her name is. It would be easy to get the necklace off her. Whether by putting random student in a trance to steal Wanda's necklace or just Daring some student to take the necklace off Wanda, and boom she is now vulnerable and ripe for the taking.

ChillVibes

May 14, 2022
I'm so confused here. So I played Meredith's bloodline all the way. But at the end this text pops up,
I noticed this text on other paths saying the same. I also noticed that the first part of her story Is missing.
If that Is the case, Where should I go to complete her story line to avoid this text?
Screenshot 2023-04-04 165742.png

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
That's just a generic text for the 0.46 release. Since it has new Meredith content. It will appear on any bloodline as you finish it, yes, including Meredith'.

ChillVibes

May 14, 2022
That's just a generic text for the 0.46 release. Since it has new Meredith content. It will appear on any bloodline as you finish it, yes, including Meredith'.
No you don't get it, that text appears on other paths, even if I have completed her path. It makes no sense

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
IT is what I said. Whenever you finish any conent you will get that message. Even Meredith's. Next release is gonna say 'Zelda' and so on.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.47 Public

Note: Zelda's Bloodline is unlocked through her meeting with Oliver, and the new scenes can be accessed through her Bloodline and Wanda's. You will need to have the latest revision of the Book One Patch installed to play Wanda's content, but also delete the old "patch.rpa" file (which can prevent images from displaying) .

Also be advised that Wanda's False Ending is sort of a gag. It has a definitive conclusion, but it's intended to be a meta joke about some design changes various people have wanted to see implemented in Bloodlines over the years.

I've also disabled the memory caching that has been causing "Out of Memory" errors for some users. A new "High Spec Patch" will be made available for anyone who prefers the smoother animations and has a system that can handle it.

Remember that rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can once again patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.38 to v0.47. Please note that a v0.38 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.47 patch to a Lite v0.38 install and vice-versa.

For an in-depth explanation of how the Book One patch functions, .

Bloodlines v0.47 for PC/Linux/Mac - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.47 for PC/Linux/Mac - Lite

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes