Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
does 0.47 contain 0.39-0.46 content as well beacuse main screen as 0.38 and 0.47 update only ?
The interesting thing being, no it doesn't, I got confused a couple of times by it too, like installing 0.45 when I had 0.42 prior, It ended up missing pictures, missing scenes, and the game would sometimes go to the error screen, cuz something didn't go right, don't know WHY it's like that, but yeah, I just ended up searching the thread for all the versions installing them 1 by 1, I could be wrong, but my game was missing a lot when I skipped update only patches...

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
The interesting thing being, no it doesn't, I got confused a couple of times by it too, like installing 0.45 when I had 0.42 prior, It ended up missing pictures, missing scenes, and the game would sometimes go to the error screen, cuz something didn't go right, don't know WHY it's like that, but yeah, I just ended up searching the thread for all the versions installing them 1 by 1, I could be wrong, but my game was missing a lot when I skipped update only patches...

afaik to avoid bloating the download each update only has what's new (including some core files that get replaced every time,) which means you'll have missing pictures and animations if you install updates on a non up to date game

VivelaFrance

May 3, 2018
Im incredibly confused. Last time I played was 0.35 and now theres different books and separate versions?

Is there someone kind enough to tell me what to download and where? Because the first post doesnt explain anything about the downloads now.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Im incredibly confused. Last time I played was 0.35 and now theres different books and separate versions?

Is there someone kind enough to tell me what to download and where? Because the first post doesnt explain anything about the downloads now.
The base of the story(prologue and arc 1) got an end. The first book is the entire beginning of the game/old version with some changes/revisions(such as animated gif/small video between events). The thing is, u can download the book being made/upgraded(book 2) and play as standalone with an option to just read a small resume on book 1, or u can download book 2(main one), download book 1 and place the archive within the game folder(so it can read past events than show just a resume or jump directly to start of arc 2) and u can also download the updates(in-case u got the base book 2 downloaded). Another option are incest patchs and some other stuff.

Basically if u want the "Full" game experience so far:
- Download book 2 in the version showed in the first page.
- Download book 1(last revision, may change with time) and place within game folder(it'll be a patch file anyway, just paste on correct place, after downloading there will be an info to where in text file).
- Download update patch and extract re-placing the files within book 2 folder(this one does re-place files than just a patch)
- "Optional". Download incest patch, visit folder and change extension/rename the file "scripts.rpy" into something else and place the new one there to change the way characters calls each other.
Doing that, u will have the full game.
Without having book 1 patch included in-folder, game will still run but will start at the beginning of part 2/arc 2. After the vampires gets back to town and start turning more people and also showing what Lisa has been doing most of the time(storyline not completed yet).

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Not him but is HS1. I doubt there exist enough assets , specially tatoos to make enough vamps in HS2.
Allright thought so, didn't use Honey Select 2 yet so I didn't know, but if you would know, how does he make the images so high quality, I know it depends on the Computer characteristics, but I saw that there is like a screenshot manager or something that boosts the quality of renders, saw the difference with normal F11 screenshot and the modded one, and there is a huge difference in quality...

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Allright thought so, didn't use Honey Select 2 yet so I didn't know, but if you would know, how does he make the images so high quality, I know it depends on the Computer characteristics, but I saw that there is like a screenshot manager or something that boosts the quality of renders, saw the difference with normal F11 screenshot and the modded one, and there is a huge difference in quality...
Photoshot probably. I can't tell for sure but I'm certain the game has a sepia-ish filter to improve the ambientation. HS1 community is huge and the amount of assets and stuff is endless. But you should probably ask him who knows properly abotu that stuff.

Yes, the game is incredible high quality for HS1, and probably one of the best on that area. Screenshot takers do exist in Second Life (a MMO-ish social platform) so for sure exist for HS.

Reactions: leros147

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
When I try to do the new Wanda chapter (for v.47), it says it can't find "wandachurch1". I unpacked the archive, update, and patch rpas and can't find those files. I would have expected them to be in the update or patch, but they aren't.

I've downloaded all the most recent versions of the files on the main page. Is anyone not getting this error if they try to do the Wanda content? Is there perhaps a new update to the Book 1 patch that hasn't been listed here yet?

Edit: That was exactly the problem. There are new book 1 patches available.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Λvipray_x

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
When I try to do the new Wanda chapter (for v.47), it says it can't find "wandachurch1". I unpacked the archive, update, and patch rpas and can't find those files. I would have expected them to be in the update or patch, but they aren't.

I've downloaded all the most recent versions of the files on the main page. Is anyone not getting this error if they try to do the Wanda content? Is there perhaps a new update to the Book 1 patch that hasn't been listed here yet?

Edit: That was exactly the problem. There are new book 1 patches available.

The updated Book One Patch rev2023.03.14 was not linked in the OP but Bloodlines v0.47 Public post here correctly explain things.

Edit: Book One Patch rev2023.03.14 link was updated in the OP as of Wednesday, 3rd May 2023.

Last edited:
Reactions: Λvipray_x and cebs

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018

In rachel's bloodline the "rachel goes to the lingerie shop" part seems to lack the music call for the sex scene (so we have the whole sex scene with happy everyday music instead of the usual music)

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
I hadn't played this in quite some time, almost forgot about it but wow, this might be my new favourite. If it's not my overall number 1, then definitely in my Top 5 of games on this site. There's so much to talk about and discuss with this game but I'll try to be brief. I'm spoiler tagging my thoughts so that any new players can go in blind. This one is an absolute gem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

leros147

Aug 25, 2019
Let me see if I understood how to install the full game.

• Download book 2 (0.38), then the update (0.47).
  • Then download book 1 (the patch) and install it within book 2.
  • The incist patch is optional.
Right, isn't it?

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.48 Public

You will need to have the latest revision of the Book One Patch installed to play Nic's content, but also delete the old "patch.rpa" file (which can prevent images from displaying) .

I've also disabled the memory caching that has been causing "Out of Memory" errors for some users. A new "High Spec Patch" will be made available for anyone who prefers the smoother animations and has a system that can handle it.

Remember that rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can once again patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.38 to v0.48. Please note that a v0.38 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.48 patch to a Lite v0.38 install and vice-versa.

For an in-depth explanation of how the Book One patch functions, .

Bloodlines v0.48 for PC/Linux/Mac - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.48 for PC/Linux/Mac - Lite

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.48.
  • Book Two only
  • Book Two + Book One you need at least Android 11 to install!
  • Book Two only (incest)
  • Book Two + Book One (incest) you need at least Android 11 to install!

keep in mind that "Book Two" and "Book Two + Book One" are independent apps that use different save locations and cannot be updated between each other.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.05.2023 (updated incest version)

Last edited:
Reactions: ShamanLab

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MonikerSmithsBloodlines-B2Heavy-0.48
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes