ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hi people!

I'm newbie on this game. Have a guestion! :)

Despite this complicated downlod links system and all books and vesions this is just one long kinetic novel?

Reactions: wicked1gamer

SHUVO26

Nov 25, 2018
My game is bugging out at launch, not sure how to fix it. As I really want to play the game.

Issue: Game startups with music and black screen only. Nothing happens even if I wait. If I spam ''F'' with full screen mode to regular mode it works and I can see the screen . But the options and the menu is really slow and it only progress if I keep spamming ''F'' . Not sure how should I fix this . Because I remember playing it quite a while back with no issue .

Pc specs if anyone's concern:
2080 Super
i7 11th gen
Ram: 16 GB

Devoid of innocence

Mar 20, 2023
Can anyone share save file for latest version. I cant seem to progress olivers bloodline. It says some vampires are still lurking, need to further investigate. I tried everything no avail. So someone share a save file full progressed up to latest. TIA

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Hmmm I honestly have no clue. Gonna post that screenshot on the discord server to see if anyone knows.

trelosouggros

Jun 7, 2020
Hello everyone!

Can somebody give me some instructions on how to update to the current version? Now I have the heavy 0.44 version and I cannot update with the latest update. I follow the instructions provided (play this on Mac) but everytime I load the save it crushes. Plus, whenever I sart a new game then I receive image error crash constantly.

Any help/instructions would be appreciated. :)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Had Wanda or any Nuns got Vamped yet?. I would think it would have been easy to outsmart her. Just Dare some random student to steal her Christian necklace from her and boom Wanda is ripe for the taking. If there are any Nuns in town different story, not as easy to trick. Regardless it would be cool to turn an entire Church and have them worship the Serpent demon who gave Ben all this power. I love the story. Vampire world domination.

Reactions: kowalski99

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Hello everyone!

Can somebody give me some instructions on how to update to the current version? Now I have the heavy 0.44 version and I cannot update with the latest update. I follow the instructions provided (play this on Mac) but everytime I load the save it crushes. Plus, whenever I sart a new game then I receive image error crash constantly.

Any help/instructions would be appreciated. :)
Previous page.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.49 Public

Note: To prevent further delays, narrative content was removed from this update. This is reflected by entrees 3 and 4 from Heidi's Bloodline menu being disabled. You will also only be able to access the vampire POV of the first section in "A blossoming student body" by choosing Rachel's Bloodline at the end of "Gisele joins the club" (even though that scene cannot be accessed through Rachel's Bloodline menu.

So, while Heidi's Bloodline is unlocked from playing Mia's Bloodline, this month's new content is unlocked when "Gisele joins the club" has been completed.

Remember that rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can once again patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.38 to v0.49. Please note that a v0.38 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.49 patch to a Lite v0.38 install and vice-versa.

For an in-depth explanation of how the Book One patch functions, .

Bloodlines v0.49 for PC/Linux/Mac - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.49 for PC/Linux/Mac - Lite

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.49.
  • Book Two only
  • Book Two + Book One
  • Book Two only (incest)
  • Book Two + Book One (incest)
you need at least Android 11 to install!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

keep in mind that "Book Two only" and "Book Two + Book One" are independent apps that use different save locations and cannot be updated between each other.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

updated: 19.06.2023 (both "Book Two only" releases should now be fully playable)

Last edited:
Reactions: Peach101

FreezerJ

Apr 23, 2019
Two endings ruins the game. Neither would be canon.

What you describe would be a BAD ending. The happy ending is turning the town into a neverending orgy.

You just described the kink this game allures to. The joy of losing yourself into lust. So basically you are saying to kill the fuel of the game xD! IT's not like that. Those we love this game we love it BECAUSE of the fantasy of becoming depraved inmortal sex demons.
Yeah I agree with this. I loved this game because it has this kink. If the "good" guys of the story win and destroy the vampires I would be dissapointed a lot and for this kind of game it would be a bad ending indeed. I really hope he doesn't take it that direction, in the Lisa, Nic and Oliver routes he seems to be taking it that direction but I hope they don't win cause that would be a bummer or at least give us a choice for two routes if they must have a "good" ending. But it could just be the dev portraying these characters as the antagonists in a way even though they are the morally good guys, I really hope that is the case.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes