Apr 21, 2023
Planing to check game out and was DL book 1 and 2 heavy but what is Book One content to Book Two install (rev2023.03.14) ? Do I need it as well?

Edit: Just to make sure I'm reading this right, book 1 in spoiler is NOT needed and I should just DL book 2 + it's update obviously, and Book One content to Book Two install (rev2023.03.14).
Is that correct?

Add Book One content to Book Two install ( rev2023.03.14 )

Just ignore the Book One download (hidden under the spoiler).

Last edited:
Reactions: Gojii

JeeJeen

Sep 14, 2017
Honestly there should be a guide or something on how to trigger new scenes, I'm so tired of looking through every bloodline to find new scenes and finding nothing

Reactions: Λvipray_x

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Planing to check game out and was DL book one and two heavy but what is Book One content to Book Two install (rev2023.03.14) ? Do I need it as well?
i haven't played the game before and i'm wondering is there a guide to the installation, there's like 5 different options. i'm guessing book 1 is where i start, but after that what do i download? book two (0.38), v.049 update only, book one content to book two install?
There is a basic installation instruction mentioned in the OP, but if you want more details, check page 48 and 49 on this game thread.

Snowcrash

May 3, 2017
This game doesn't have the animated tag, but since it is HS based I thought to ask. Does it have any animations at all?

Thanks.

Lycanthrokeith

Sep 1, 2021
Hello all!
Been away from this a while (last version I played was 34.1 Heavy).
Will the most recent Public release update directly from that version? If I need to update version to version, where can I find the previous versions?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Hello all!
Been away from this a while (last version I played was 34.1 Heavy).
Will the most recent Public release update directly from that version? If I need to update version to version, where can I find the previous versions?
Thanks in advance for any help.
No. The most recent version you need to update from is 0.38.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
book1+2

MonikerSmithsBloodlines-Heavy-0.49
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Edit: Just to make sure I'm reading this right, book 1 in spoiler is NOT needed and I should just DL book 2 + it's update obviously, and Book One content to Book Two install (rev2023.03.14).
Is that correct?
Correct, you don't need the Book 1 in Spoiler from the OP.

That is standalone Book 1 ( earlier version ). By installing the Book 2 and applying the Book One patch, you will have a single unified installation for both Book 1 and Book 2 contents.

lewdaura

Jan 2, 2020
Image 'blossomingstudent xxx' not found'
scene seems missing tried update from multiple sources

any help?

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I need to reinstal the game after a hard drive failure

but it seems we only have the "full version" up to .38 and then it's only update .49.

what about everything inbetween ??

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I need to reinstal the game after a hard drive failure

but it seems we only have the "full version" up to .38 and then it's only update .49.

what about everything inbetween ??
I think that update works for you. If not, hit me with a message "I think" I have every update since .38 saved. Empashis on the quotes.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.50 Public

Remember that rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can once again patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.38 to v0.50. Please note that a v0.38 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.50 patch to a Lite v0.38 install and vice-versa.

For an in-depth explanation of how the Book One patch functions, .

Bloodlines v0.50 for PC/Linux/Mac - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.50 for PC/Linux/Mac - Lite

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes