the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.50.
  • Book Two only
  • Book Two + Book One
  • Book Two only (incest)
  • Book Two + Book One (incest)
you need at least Android 11 to install!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

keep in mind that "Book Two only" and "Book Two + Book One" are independent apps that use different save locations and cannot be updated between each other.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: Foind

A3439868

May 3, 2021
here are my unofficial android ports of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.50.

keep in mind that "Book Two only" and "Book Two + Book One" are independent apps that use different save locations and cannot be updated between each other.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.

Book Two only Unable to install

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
The jumping from perspective to perspective thing just makes me think im schizophrenic not a vampire it actually makes it hard to follow anything glad i had to wait 10 gb for the book 1 and 2 downloads to find that out.

Reactions: MAD6999

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Android 13
all 4 apps can be easily installed if you have Android 11 or newer (just tested again).
if not, and you're sure you're using Android 13, you have a corrupt download.

Joghn

May 7, 2017
a bit confused, it's like every path keeps saying to continue the twins and dean hayes bloodline, but I guess I'm missing something cause trying to follow those two also says the same message?

nvm guess I just had to update

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD6999

udllord

Jun 10, 2017
Any one knows how to upgrade my android update to 11 from 9 it keeps on saying it totally fully updated. Can't install the game otherwise.

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Not sure if the devs read these posts but here's a bit of feedback.

Want to be absolutely clear that the following points are minor, and are not deal breakers by any means. I absolutely love this game.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.51 Public

Note: To access the new content, you need Delilah's Bloodline. This should be unlocked, if you playing "A Blossoming Student Body" in Heidi's Bloodline. If it's not unlocked, replay "A Blossoming Student Body".

Remember that rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can once again patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.38 to v0.51. Please note that a v0.38 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.51 patch to a Lite v0.38 install and vice-versa.

For an in-depth explanation of how the Book One patch functions, .

Bloodlines v0.51 for PC/Linux/Mac - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.51 for PC/Linux/Mac - Lite

Reactions: makiwara

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.51.
  • Book Two only
  • Book Two + Book One
  • Book Two only (incest)
  • Book Two + Book One (incest)

therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.

updated 19.08.2023 (added incest versions)

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonikerSmithsBloodlines-Heavy-0.51
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
1692423619630.png How do you unlock Delilah?
I did Heidi's route and all the others as well(I think) but it still wouldn't unlock Delilah...

CremePai

Aug 9, 2018
Please note that a v0.38 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.51 patch to a Lite v0.38 install and vice-versa.
I am a little confused. I return to this game once a year (roughly) and my installation is always slightly too old for the frontpage patch (this time it requires an installation 0.47 or higher). I am currently on 0.45. This patch requires 0.38. Does that mean it has to be excactly 0.38 or can I install it over my 0.45 installation?

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
I am a little confused. I return to this game once a year (roughly) and my installation is always slightly too old for the frontpage patch (this time it requires an installation 0.47 or higher). I am currently on 0.45. This patch requires 0.38. Does that mean it has to be excactly 0.38 or can I install it over my 0.45 installation?
Just install Bloodlines Book One Patch (rev2023.03.14) over your 0.45 and then latest update (0.51)

Reactions: CremePai

CremePai

Aug 9, 2018
Just install Bloodlines Book One Patch (rev2023.03.14) over your 0.45 and then latest update (0.51)
Thank you!

I just did that, though, and while some content shows up correctly I get a lot of black screens in Nicholas' Storyline. It's always accompanied with the error message: "lookingforlisa XX" not found. Or "theonlyone XX" not found. Is this a general problem or went something wrong for me? In the Looking for Lisa chapter ~10 out of 100 pictures showed up correctly. As it is mostly backstory/lore and nothing spicy it kinda still works as just text, but I would prefer the artwork obviously.

edit: ok, I have found further black screens (On the Oliver Bloodline). I suspect they are either 0.46 or 0.47 content as this is what I am technically missing (The "Bloodlines Book One Patch (rev2023.03.14)" archive also asks for a 0.47 installation). I have scoured all download links in this thread and I can't really figure out how I add this content to my installation.

edit 2: ok, I checked on the patreon and it also suggests to install the patch over the 0.38 version. So I did that and it works alright now.

Last edited:

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
hey how is the thing here ? 1) Book One content to Book Two install (rev2023.03.14) 2) Lite (v0.38 Public) 3) put .v38 inside Book One content to Book Two install 4)Update Only (v0.51 Public) that is it right ?

nvm i did not read bofre posting found this one

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes