Muscle Wizard

Mar 20, 2020
Playing for the first time and I'm somewhat confused. Should I follow a bloodline for as long as I can or experience them all in parallel to each other by jumping between them when given the chance?
It's up to you to decide, both options are fine.

More "first transformations."

What happened to the original characters when it came out? This is so boring.
Maybe their story advanced too much and now other characters are catching up before the ending. I'm also waiting for more of the original characters.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Playing for the first time and I'm somewhat confused. Should I follow a bloodline for as long as I can or experience them all in parallel to each other by jumping between them when given the chance?
The story is about a vampire infection spreading through the town. There's no set main character you just unlock more scenes with new humansturning into vamps.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
It's up to you to decide, both options are fine.

Maybe their story advanced too much and now other characters are catching up before the ending. I'm also waiting for more of the original characters.
No one will ever get developed because they are constantly adding new characters. It's boring.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
No one will ever get developed because they are constantly adding new characters. It's boring.
Thanfully this does't have an MC. The characters gets fairly developed for their part in shared screentime. There are some hierarchies, Ben (the first vamp) and the four main girls are definetely the more relevant characters, as well as some humans who are fighting back.

qwertzasdfyx

Mar 1, 2019
Thinking about trying this one out. But I'm a bit confused what I have to download to get the full experience.
Is it correct to get all the following stuff in this order:
- Book One
- Book One content to Book Two install
- Book Two
- Update Only 0.53

Reactions: DieTaste

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonikerSmithsBloodlines-0.53Heavy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
Is the incest patch an addition or a subtraction? With that, I mean, were the game's story made with incest, and then stripped out? Or was it made without incest, which could then be added on top of? What's the intended way to play according to the author?

I ask, because I play without patch, and some relationship feels like they should be a famliy, but instead they're "room mates". Almost like it was censored to avoid incest. I don't normally seek out incest, but I rather play the game authentically as the author intended.

Reactions: Hungover00

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
If this is not your kink, please do not install this patch.
...why ?

It's not my kink, but what kind of person would play a game this depraved and have problem with a bit of incest ?

That's like someone in a death camp complaining the guards are not polite, lol.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
I play the game authentically as the author intended.
Holy shit, are you for real? Some are pretty in the face in the sense that they're much like the whole landlady/landlord thing patron does. Hint: if it has landlady/landlord with roommates that have their own room... It should be fairly obvious.

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
Holy shit, are you for real? Some are pretty in the face in the sense that they're much like the whole landlady/landlord thing patron does. Hint: if it has landlady/landlord with roommates that have their own room... It should be fairly obvious.
Well I asked because a lot of the different scenarios felt pretty contrived to avoid incest; a couple with two teenagers living together being "room mates" etc. Also because of this warning: If this is not your kink, please do not install this patch.
It's not my kink, but I also want the story to feel natural.
But the incest patch doesn't seem to be released by the author? So is it "official", or is it a mod cebs?

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Well I asked because a lot of the different scenarios felt pretty contrived to avoid incest; a couple with two teenagers living together being "room mates" etc. Also because of this warning: If this is not your kink, please do not install this patch.
It's not my kink, but I also want the story to feel natural.
But the incest patch doesn't seem to be released by the author? So is it "official", or is it a mod cebs?
It's official released by Moniker Smith

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Bloodlines v0.54 Public

Note: The Heavy version is larger than 5GB, so you might run into MEGA's download limit. A new patch is planned to address this, but be aware that the Heavy version will take a while to download (for now). If Alison's Bloodline isn't unlocked, you will need to play "Oliver digs deeper."

Remember that rather than downloading the entire game all over again, you can once again patch Bloodlines! This is a simple drag-and-drop that will update v0.38 to v0.54. Please note that a v0.38 installation is required for this to function properly. These updates are cross-compatible between PC/Linux/Mac and you can even apply the Heavy 0.54 patch to a Lite v0.38 install and vice-versa.

For an in-depth explanation of how the Book One patch functions, .

Bloodlines v0.54 for PC/Linux/Mac - Heavy

Bloodlines v0.54 for PC/Linux/Mac - Lite

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial Android ports of Moniker Smith's BLOODLINES v0.54.
  • Book Two only
  • Book Two + Book One
  • Book Two only (incest)
  • Book Two + Book One (incest)
you need at least Android 11 to install!

keep in mind that "Book Two only" and "Book Two + Book One" are independent apps that use different save locations and cannot be updated between each other.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes