Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
Thank you Lazy_Monkey for the quick fix! For your next game, would it be possible to open up a subscribestar page for it? I'd love to sub there. since Patreon is a no go for me. Looking forward to your next work immensely, it can only get better from here!

Lazy_Monkey

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2021
Thank you Lazy_Monkey for the quick fix! For you next game, would it be possible to open up a subscribestar page for it? I'd love to sub there. since Patreon is a no go for me. Looking forward to your next work immensely, it can only get better from here!
unfortunately subscribestar does not work with residents of my country :HideThePain:

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I mean where she's dominating the player ? there's 2 sex scenes with her, right ? one where I'm the dom and one where I'm the sub.
How do I get the one where I'm the sub ? I've always been submissive with my interactions with her and still didn't get it.
But then again, I've always interacted with the Mom as well, thought I'd get both...perhaps I need to neglect the mom ?
I've only played about 25% of the game for now but I think the main choice you need to make is here
1688280420479.png
There might be more choices like this furthur in the game but I haven't play that far yet

Reactions: baddog99 and Logber

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
The storytelling and progress of characters is a bit wonky, but I have to say that sex scenes are absolutely awesome. I'm fan of impregnation, but that doesn't mean I need bulging bellies and everything. More like mentioning the possibility of it... that cumming inside has consequences etc etc... not many games do that. So the first scene with Kira I was nicely surprised. I will definitely check the new project of this author and maybe tip in something.

4.10 star(s) 111 Votes