Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Shame there was no option to marry Kira :confused: But Ending is Good either marry your Mom(landlady) or BlondeGirlfriend (y)

wolfsaint

Nov 1, 2019
Shame there was no option to marry Kira :confused: But Ending is Good either marry your Mom(landlady) or BlondeGirlfriend (y)
There is a path to marry Kira. Not sure exactly what i did right but i got the option to marry her. I think you let her dom for awhile and then you take over after you visit the therapist with her.

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
Is it possible to have sex w/ every (fuckable) character in one route is there a mandatory choices that make you choose which to fuck?

Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017
Thought I already answered this........
I wonder why I didn't have problems with other games here or even with the previous version of this game. But now that I have that "false positive" in this version. To be honest seeing previous responses were some users had have problems with another virus (incestpatch) from the same dev does not give me much confidence.

Maybe you're right, but if that fake positive can be fixed by the dev, maybe he should fix it first.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I wonder why I didn't have problems with other games here or even with the previous version of this game. But now that I have that "false positive" and to be honest seeing previous responses were some users had have problems with another virus (incestpatch) from the same dev does not give me much confidence.

Maybe you're right, but if that fake positive can be fixed by the dev, maybe he should fix it first.
It can't be fixed by the dev, there has been a lot of false positives with the latest version Renpy (people with more knowledge than me have talked about the reasons in other threads).

But you do what you want of course but considering how many have downloaded the files without problems the possibility of there being a virus in the file is extremly remote.

Reactions: Danjuro83

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Lazy_Monkey Please add more anotation like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After I looked at the game variable with the universal renpy mod I've noticed some choices that give sub/dom points without anotations. I'm not too far into the game but so far I've noticed those 2 choices :

Logber this info will probably help you

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
Lazy_Monkey Please add more anotation like this
After I looked at the game variable with the universal renpy mod I've noticed some choices that give sub/dom points without anotations. I'm not too far into the game but so far I've noticed those 2 choices :

Logber this info will probably help you
Thank you very much for your effort, my friend :giggle:
Apparently, I was missing a certain variable that should've initiated everything, a fresh start fixed it.
She's now dominating me in bed while carrying my baby :love:

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes