Tazmodian

Nov 18, 2017
Can anyone make a walkthrough of the game?Or is it not needed here?
Tried redoing a few branches, it just depends on who you fuck and like the last two choices (Escape plan/Don't do it, and then Escape with family/Wait for Kira). There's option to marry mom, sister or alice. No 'ending' with the teachers/aunt/cousin.

Also a bad end if you choose to follow the dad.

Dec 5, 2022
Congratulations on finishing it.
but why there isnt any voice or sound? something wrong with bug or ? for help

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
Im having trouble with the wall safe password, the date on the picture seems to be it but nothing happens, unless Im entering it wrong? Ive tried with a dot in-between sets, and Ive tried it with no spaces or dots, even tried adding 10 and shorting the year for 2 digits but nothing

Reactions: HUNUTAN

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Im having trouble with the wall safe password, the date on the picture seems to be it but nothing happens, unless Im entering it wrong? Ive tried with a dot in-between sets, and Ive tried it with no spaces or dots, even tried adding 10 and shorting the year for 2 digits but nothing
It says 10 year anniversity. so it was (i think) 2020.03.03 ;; so the original date of the marriage is 20100303

TheUnDoge

Oct 1, 2022
Downloaded this from Gofile and Pixeldrain and it gave me a trojan detection on Win10 with a severe threat warning. I had to delete it.

(Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml) was found, without the brackets

Last edited:

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
When I first played this game it was close to nothing but the dev improved everything so much and this is a must play game now

Let's hope for a even better second game

Skarara

Jun 4, 2020
Congratulations Lazy Monkey for completing the game. one of my all time favorites for sure. can't wait to see your next project.

4.10 star(s) 111 Votes