Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
I got all the endings but 2, can't seem to trigger Aunty & Mom before getting arrested, nor can I marry Kira...
Well I can choose to marry her, but don't show the wedding scene (Found in folder)

Any tips in the key choices to get these, I got everything else saved now.

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
For those asking how to succeed in marrying Kira:
After looking through the dialogues in the game files of the last update, I found it that you need to have chosen to save the favor from Kira for later during the second jogging event with her after winning it way back in the beginning of the game (Choose 'I won't let her distract me' to win the race). Going the sub or dom route apparently doesn't really matter nor does going the love route with the mom matters even if you choose to put a ring on her finger when you're dancing with her in the father's party. Strangely, that small silly choice during the sport event is what really matters to have your desired ending with Kira. Otherwise, if you're too lazy, just look at the images and videos of the wedding in the game files.
Overall, this was honestly a good game with amazing renders and characters and also somewhat a captivating plot. Such a bummer to see it ending so quickly when there's potential for more. Anyway, kudos and good luck on your next project, Lazy Monkey!

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Monkey Business [v1.0] Unofficial Android Port + Gallery Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 681mb

( just ignore the error when the game opens.)

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

• Yay, new update!
  • Love
Reactions: QinXuoh and Samsaga

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
does a LI cheat on mc? there is a screenshot in op where she whip her mouth after (it looks like it) giving a bj which doesn´t to be the mc i mean nowhere you see the mc with a ring on his thumb and this dude has a ring on his thumb
and in all pics mc looks like he have nothing to say so LI´s are forced on us i guess?

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
does a LI cheat on mc? there is a screenshot in op where she whip her mouth after (it looks like it) giving a bj which doesn´t to be the mc i mean nowhere you see the mc with a ring on his thumb and this dude has a ring on his thumb
and in all pics mc looks like he have nothing to say so LI´s are forced on us i guess?
That's the MC. The "ring" you see is probably an error (the angle is weird for a ring) that the dev didn't notice.

ngentucwek

Jul 2, 2022
Tried redoing a few branches, it just depends on who you fuck and like the last two choices (Escape plan/Don't do it, and then Escape with family/Wait for Kira). There's option to marry mom, sister or alice. No 'ending' with the teachers/aunt/cousin.

Also a bad end if you choose to follow the dad.
How to get aunt in yacht?

Reactions: Guz007

kerasyn

Sep 9, 2021
Cant, it always go to home after fuck mom
try sis dom route where u take drugs, but can't say for sure..
also if this doesn't work, try to hang out (fuck) with the aunt when u have to choose between cousin and aunt

Last edited:

kerasyn

Sep 9, 2021
how to get married to mom or sis, they always refuse.
read here

For those asking how to succeed in marrying Kira:
After looking through the dialogues in the game files of the last update, I found it that you need to have chosen to save the favor from Kira for later during the second jogging event with her after winning it way back in the beginning of the game (Choose 'I won't let her distract me' to win the race). Going the sub or dom route apparently doesn't really matter nor does going the love route with the mom matters even if you choose to put a ring on her finger when you're dancing with her in the father's party. Strangely, that small silly choice during the sport event is what really matters to have your desired ending with Kira. Otherwise, if you're too lazy, just look at the images and videos of the wedding in the game files.
Overall, this was honestly a good game with amazing renders and characters and also somewhat a captivating plot. Such a bummer to see it ending so quickly when there's potential for more. Anyway, kudos and good luck on your next project, Lazy Monkey!

Kemran

May 22, 2023
Please tell me, is it possible to get married with sis and mom in one playthrough, or do I have to choose?

Last edited:
Reactions: riceboi6966
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes