Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
It doesn't start for me
Try the graphics reset trick. Hold Shift down and start the game. At the upper left select 'Angle...' and the press Quit at the lower left. Restart the game normally. Might fix it, might not. RenPy does not like some older video cards/drivers... so it chooses poorly... Hope it fixes it for you! :>)

Reactions: knurd

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Anyone knows how to get the threesome with Kira and Mom..i can't get it unless i use the unlocker..

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
Try the graphics reset trick. Hold Shift down and start the game. At the upper left select 'Angle...' and the press Quit at the lower left. Restart the game normally. Might fix it, might not. RenPy does not like some older video cards/drivers... so it chooses poorly... Hope it fixes it for you! :>)
Zephea, Thank you but that's not the problem, I'm on win7 64bit and this always happens if there is no 32 bit even though mine's 64. I'm sure amiable34 has win7 64 bit and is the same thing.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Zephea, Thank you but that's not the problem, I'm on win7 64bit and this always happens if there is no 32 bit even though mine's 64. I'm sure amiable34 has win7 64 bit and is the same thing.
Was worth a try... You could maybe grab the RenPY tool off of renpy.org and build one yourself. I have heard it is not that hard to do. Hope ya get it sorted!

Reactions: knurd

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Anyone have a set of SAVES, for all the different endings?
Could really use a mod for this one, as the replay gallery don't cover the endings...
Ah well, still a great ending(s).

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
Anyone knows how to get the threesome with Kira and Mom..i can't get it unless i use the unlocker..
IDK, but playing for the first time I has a threesome with kira and cousin, btw my first ending was MC in prison for 2 yrs, and dad did a setup to look like MC is dead

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
wait kira and cousin? Im getting stuck on confused, and its all on me, cause I changed the names, the blonde as best friend I named her Kira, the cousin I named her Ashley, and her mom Ash (aunt), I think for my next play Im NOT going to change the name so that I dont get stuck on confused when you guys talk about them

AmaX_

Feb 2, 2023
I'm having sound issue, can't even hear a background music ( can someone send me fix or something )

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Enjoyed this. The crime plot is absurd of course, but it does allow for some intense, unapologetically balls-out scenes that are pretty hot. Also, and I can't emphasise this enough, the dev clearly understands the kink, which is a rarer thing than it should be in games of this type, and again this turns up the temperature nicely at several points.

It's a shame that there wasn't a bit more time spent on the endings. The path where the MC goes to jail suddenly just ends, with no mention of what happened to Kira, even though they were together. Either a scene was missing/bugged, or else it needed another couple of passes from the dev to round it off.

Overall though I got more out of it than I thought I would, and will be watching for what the dev does next.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
is this game need walkthrough?
Absolutely, it is necessary, because for some reason after a certain update, I don’t remember which one, I started having sex only with MC’s mom and there was no choice of Kira at all, although I’m almost sure that I couldn’t screw up and choose mom like that instead of Kira, at least because I like Kira many times more, as a maximum, because I don’t really like the topic of incest with my mother, I don’t blame anyone, it’s just not my cup of tea.)) With my sister it’s another matter.)))

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Lazy_Monkey correct me if I'm wrong but I think one of the conditions for the "web3" event is wrong, or an missing.
It has the condition "webcam_rework_trigger == 1", shouldn't it be "webcam_rework_trigger == 2", or work for both?

Edit : also it would be nice if you could add an option for textbox transparency.

Last edited:

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
I got all the endings but 2, can't seem to trigger Aunty & Mom before getting arrested, nor can I marry Kira...
Well I can choose to marry her, but don't show the wedding scene (Found in folder)

Any tips in the key choices to get these, I got everything else saved now.

4.00 star(s) 108 Votes