Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
Well Played as Dominant - Got Both Pregnant :cool: (y) Take blonde as Marriage and you got 3 Sexy Pegnant Woman :love:
For marriage Kira wont accept only your Mom and Girlfriend (Alice) will accept (y)
Thats great. If you truly love someone, you gotta create a new life with them.

May 8, 2022
He traducido la guía de Darksavior al español, le he mejorado y le he hecho ligeros comentarios para una mejor comprensión lectora y visual, los créditos correspondientes siguen en la guía tal cual están con los comentarios de autor original, todo está ahí. Solo la he traducido al español para los hispanohablantes como yo. Espero le sirva a los futuros visitantes. <3
Las dos guías de Sub MC y Dom MC están unidas.

I have translated the Darksavior guide into Spanish, I have improved it and I have made slight comments for a better reading and visual comprehension, the corresponding credits are still in the guide as they are with the comments of the original author, everything is there. I have only translated it into Spanish for Spanish speakers like me. I hope it helps future visitors. <3
The two guides of Sub MC and Dom MC are attached.

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
mod walktrough? also im bug sis cant give blow instead still cuning and cant proceed bath (i read walktrough 100%) idk maybe some help

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Stuck on Dominate path 57B (in WT) right after fucking the aunt. The game is skipping the "hide and seek" scene and jumping to dad calling for favor to retrieve the suitcase. How to get back on path?

Walkthrough says a bug exists and can rewind from dinner table which makes no sense to me. I tried hitting the back link and trying again, but nothing changes.

May 8, 2022
Stuck on Dominate path 57B (in WT) right after fucking the aunt. The game is skipping the "hide and seek" scene and jumping to dad calling for favor to retrieve the suitcase. How to get back on path?

Walkthrough says a bug exists and can rewind from dinner table which makes no sense to me. I tried hitting the back link and trying again, but nothing changes.
If you decided to stay with the aunt (which is the base option for the Dom MC route) you skip the 57B options (which belong to -Going out with the girls), but If you choose to go out with Kira/Ellie you will skip the 57A options ( that belong to aunt Diana) and you can do the options 57B

Reactions: GameRebel

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
If you decided to stay with the aunt (which is the base option for the Dom MC route) you skip the 57B options (which belong to -Going out with the girls), but If you choose to go out with Kira/Ellie you will skip the 57A options ( that belong to aunt Diana) and you can do the options 57B
Thank you for your response. I will try both paths now.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
These girls all look the same age. Which one is the Mum?
I just played this game and actually have almost the same question: the sister (Kira) still goes to school but she looks almost like a 30 years old or something.
I mean her model is good looking enough for me but still she doesn't look like a schoolgirl. At best as a college/university student in her 20s.
And the Mom is beautiful but too young for such daughter.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018

the bug exists for the cousin only scene , it only plays if you ignore kira completely, instead of playing for sub kira route.

If you pick the aunt you only get the aunt path. going out with the girls leads you to cousin path. the dinner table is after both scenes when all of them are together, before the dad calls.

Reactions: GameRebel
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes