1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is cheating on the wife the only way to get her cheating or can the mc ask her to cheat?

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
Got it, thanks for responding. The Tom part is not very important so you can ignore the question. But I was wondering if I could help Tom with other women in the company including the boss.
Haven't thought of that so idk atm you'll mostly wingman the bois since MC isn't very pleased with Tom but I'll keep that in minf

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

Chupa Studios

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
Hello.

Thanks for the explainations.

He loves her so much that he doesn't want to hurt her (well, that's how I understood it).

His conversation with Emily about Jay : he doesn't want to cheat
When he goes to the bar with Frank/when he goes to Kyle and Cindy's house : he doesn't bother anymore neither he even thinks about his wife

While waiting for her answer, he still lets the car ride blond girl try something (meaning he doesn't even care of his wife's answer).
When he found out his wife was cheating, he was angry and jealous though he didn't even think about it while doing the same.

Well, it depends on the path you chose. Maybe the pact has also something to do with it. And it can also be myself overthinking (I'm always analyzing things too much, sorry).

Hope it can help.

Good continuation.
Nah, nah, overanalyzing is good! You should see me after I got to the cinema. But I can see what you mean now and yeah I'm with you. I'll deffo work on that in the redo of chapter one, I think I wanted to fast jump into certain scenes I had in my mind skipping that... But ye the pact also impacted him into being more carefree and more selfish but I'll deffo add something to ground what you said

Reactions: Oliz82

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Haven't thought of that so idk atm you'll mostly wingman the bois since MC isn't very pleased with Tom but I'll keep that in minf
Yes I thought about it, the MC helping other men with women on the NTR path including the wife. It would be a new thing, I've never particularly seen an ntr like that but I think it would be interesting. Another thing I thought as well is if you advise Em to be with the controlling boyfriend to have a way for him to cheat on her and the MC to make Em accept that and stay with him while he cheats on her.

Alds1977

Jun 18, 2018
Yes I thought about it, the MC helping other men with women on the NTR path including the wife. It would be a new thing, I've never particularly seen an ntr like that but I think it would be interesting. Another thing I thought as well is if you advise Em to be with the controlling boyfriend to have a way for him to cheat on her and the MC to make Em accept that and stay with him while he cheats on her.
That would be quite interesting, to have the MC help his friends to get all the women they want while he himself is cucked.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
idk i feel like the game pace is too fast , i would like for the choices to be clear where they lead first and to have choice to decline or accept any sec in the game like we can stay faithful to the wife without that Discussion where u tell her like u want to try new stuff it should be Optional , and idk for the wife model maybe we should get a thicc wife instead of cute one lol

Reactions: Erolux

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Some people like to play the fantasy of cucking themselves to the point of helping other men get on with girls they interact with. Not my cup of tea personally, but to each their own I guess. It's definitely one of the more niche fantasies.
Yeah true true i'm not judging or anything just...surprised

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Some people like to play the fantasy of cucking themselves to the point of helping other men get on with girls they interact with. Not my cup of tea personally, but to each their own I guess. It's definitely one of the more niche fantasies.
While some may play them for that reason, I'm one of those that don't. I play them but imagine I'm the devil on their shoulder or the puppetmaster and my goal is to mess up their life by making choices that will make their friends and wife/gf etc fuck everyone else. I would recommend trying to change how you see it and whom you're playing and you might enjoy Netorare as well.

It's about power. Power over them and their female friends by manipulating the PC's choices.

lucian9

Dec 5, 2019
ok so, I cannot play the game as the starting menu has only restart or saves options.
when hitting restart it loads back the same main page obviously

1655990417424.png

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote