Kelniimir

Dec 25, 2018
It's already up to 2.0.7.2

v2.0.7.2
6. Fixed so that VVIP rooms cannot be installed continuously

You COULD install VVIP room continuously?!
Gosh darn it, I missed such an opportunity

Reactions: cj5kn

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
They're quick in bugfixes, moderator should wait this out in a few days.

Anyways I give y'all my save w/ max stats NPCs and 900k+ items
Ignore the minotaur and salamander DNAs. It's a bit of a nuisance to dismantle them.
It's in v2.0.0.0 but it should still work in later versions.

narita

Aug 23, 2017

v2.0.7.2
1. Fixed an issue where fairies would take unowned slaves to the torture chamber
2. Fixed the problem that the pupil is fixed to D type when it falls
3. Modified the initial slave torture room fairy setting to follow the torture room fairy setting
4. Fixed the problem that when a loli-type dragon who is not a descendant of Niel gives birth to a baby, the baby will also have a loli-type as an adult.
5. Changed the number of conditions required for each Rune ending from 101 to 100
7. Added a tutorial for the personal territory purchase button at the bottom
8. Fixed to make NPC drink "Characteristic Upgrade Potion" again

on where i can download 2.0.7.2 ver ?

eiyabois

Oct 10, 2020

v2.0.7.2
1. Fixed an issue where fairies would take unowned slaves to the torture chamber
2. Fixed the problem that the pupil is fixed to D type when it falls
3. Modified the initial slave torture room fairy setting to follow the torture room fairy setting
4. Fixed the problem that when a loli-type dragon who is not a descendant of Niel gives birth to a baby, the baby will also have a loli-type as an adult.
5. Changed the number of conditions required for each Rune ending from 101 to 100
7. Added a tutorial for the personal territory purchase button at the bottom
8. Fixed to make NPC drink "Characteristic Upgrade Potion" again

wait there's a torture room? am currently on day 82 where is it?

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
i didnt even know that Dev really on this site too, man what a really kind dev nowday

wait there's a torture room? am currently on day 82 where is it?
you really need to stop skip dialog and game tutorial

on where i can download 2.0.7.2 ver ?
since the Dev really nice and try to fix bug daily, we need to wait a bit and maybe buy the game to support him, new patch just minnor fix bug so dont hasted

Reactions: SSR-99

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
does anyone have a cheat for money ? i always fail on EASY after day 4 cause i dip into loan a second time by like 10 G men im really not good in these sorta games xd

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
can anyone please tell me if theres a way to upgrade brainwashed characters? i cant give them milks
you can't, but you can upgrade their offspring. Just get the first kid, upgrade the shit out of them, and then breed to your heart's content

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
There are some that will stay no matter what, not 100% sure, but unit_11 is the player, the next 5 are the NPC's before they become npcs, after that it's the slaves and the mobs in the order you buy them including the 1-3 slaves/mobs that are available in the market at the time of the save.
Oh well... I give up. I'm curious, thought. How does the game read the value if it was hidden? Or was it just save editor problem? How many unit can you keep until it start hiding them?

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Oh well... I give up. I'm curious, thought. How does the game read the value if it was hidden? Or was it just save editor problem? How many unit can you keep until it start hiding them?
it seems to be the save editor, otherwise, the rest of them wouldn't show up when reloading an edited save. Unfortunately, I haven't found an alternative save editor. Now it would be super awesome if the dev changed the save format to json or something like that. But I can only work with what I've been given.

As far as a limit? 21 slaves and 5 monsters seems to push it over, but have gotten diminishing returns on editing m_counts (the items) What I've been doing is getting 8 slaves, one of each race, and the first three mobs. I've changed the racetraitlist1 value to the specials, and change the racetraitlist1 value to the mobs to 76 (genetic engineering). Then if that is all fine, I'll grab another 5 slaves, to modify their racetraitlist1 to the npc offspring traits. you can then use these as baselines to build as many copies as you can. I would also recommend modifying growthtime and sextime to 15 and 5 respectively for all the characters you can, so they breed faster. It doesn't help the clients once you unlock the brothel, but does help the player when breeding your templates.

Reactions: Ortresia
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes