technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Um... Rest Time can be done manually. It's just a value in the Config script, what do you want it set to?
Actually just point me in the right direction...I've messed with some stuff in dnspy, but the gamemanager class there gave me nothing but compile errors on any modifications. Where is the config that's holding the base values?

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
100% Save [v2.0.4.0]
New HaremCG 2 Unlocked
New Rune Ending CG Unlocked
All NPC Brainwashed
3 New Secret Female Slaves Unlocked

%Appdata% -> LocalLow -> ApplePie -> MonsterBlackMarket -> SaveData
Where's the 3 secret slaves? can you screenshot instead? I can't find it in your Brazzer's state. (Nice state name btw)

Anyways here's my save, the Brainwashed NPCs also have the same stats.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
who are the three new secret slaves? I thought there were only two (sheep and cat)....
There are only two new ones, Nero and Anna, they were added with the new DLC.
You can get them by increasing likeability with Barbara.

This is all unique slaves:
Sylvia - Human
Claire - Elf
Aure - Dwarf
Karen - Inu
Vivi - Usagi
Bella - Dragonian
Anna - Hitsuji
Nero - Neko

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
There are only two new ones, Nero and Anna, they were added with the new DLC.
You can get them by increasing likeability with Barbara.

This is all unique slaves:
Sylvia - Human
Claire - Elf
Aure - Dwarf
Karen - Inu
Vivi - Usagi
Bella - Dragonian
Anna - Hitsuji
Nero - Neko
I think he means 2 secret slaves, Nero and Anna. I don't know. I'm waiting for v2.0.8.1. Devs devotion to bugfixing is unparallel compared to triple-A devs.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Also, I heard people be saying NPC preggos exist only in the manor. Which isn't true.
All npc's have preggos sprites on the main screen. IF you leave them pregnant after you leave manor.

Which begs the question why Dev's decided to fix NPC's to one location. If sprites for everything already exist. It's just a matter of extra codes.
Only thing I could think of is clothes. I guess every position would need to be redone, and that kinda succ.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Actually just point me in the right direction...I've messed with some stuff in dnspy, but the gamemanager class there gave me nothing but compile errors on any modifications. Where is the config that's holding the base values?
It's the ConfigData file in Resources.assets, you need to pull it with Asset Extractor. There's a value in there for RestTime.

Reactions: technomage

joeisthaven

Jan 16, 2023
So the Rune end... well lore-wise, you probably deserve it. But practically speaking, you can only get it if you're actively trying (like who builds that many tentacle rooms normally?), which makes it weird that you're punished for it.

Pizzawed

Oct 6, 2022
Love the game and can't wait for their next one. Wish for more clothes and hairstyles for the slaves, maybe some more beast girl variations like harpies (just like the inu and neko but put feathers on the hair or ears , tail, arms and legs) or Taurus (just add cow/bull horns n tail) or fish/lizard girls (could use dragon scales and the tail changed slightly like slimed down for lizards and fish/shark/dolphin tail for the other, heck give em more skin colors, blues, greens, reds etc., really wanted them light/dark grey elves like the drow or pale blue like the snow elves) and even more monster types like an ogre (just bigger orc with horns), how modable is this game?

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes