Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
It's not new bug. I had it before too. Only way I found to fix it is to load save from day 49 and finish the game, so it will unlock estate again.

Google is the best link you can have.
Well that sucks. I don't have a single save younger than day 517.
Guess it's time to start a new save.
Dammit.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Game save time the game hangs on this page.
View attachment 1950560
Which version of the game do you have? It's also important, that your game is not in an huge path of folders buried. On Version 1.0.3.0, the savelocation has moved from gamefolder to app local and you can easily use your old saves on new builds. Also, in the latest build there is autosave, which I recommand to set this off.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You need to feed them any 1 milk, so they become adult. If not, they will always be loli.
Man, I feel like a dumbass for not thinking of that. I tried to forcibly age them using the appearance changer item and just assumed you couldn't when it didn't let me change breast size. In hindsight, I should have fed them milk anyways just to jumpstart their stat growth.

P.S. Does transfering my save halfway through from v1 to v 1.0.2 mess up my progression with Niel? I'm at around 53% affection, done all the lab achievements, made 1 of each item, and still can't figure out what's raising it. Do I just continue to keep making stuff and creating creatures?

P.S.S. Also, it took me until like day 54 to realize the cow girl isn't actually a cow person. She's human. :oops:

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2018
"is NTR avoidable"-questions
Those folks are awfully annoying with their constant spam, but you did make me curious.

I started a NewGame+ on Easy to test this out.

Obviously, the tutorial has you unavoidably fuck the first girl with a goblin.
I would claim it's not NTR if it's not your girl, so she's immediately sold.
The goblin is retained for the first monster requirement.
Half the initial 1000 is spent on a clean new girl.
I bought one with small tits not thinking, but big ones will make this easier.
Delete the ranch-side tutorial mating room for good measure ( as no monster will touch your girls )
Then toss the girl you bought into the estate.
There create a private room and a birthing room.
The initial girls will have low stats, but they snowball quick as you work your way down the generations.
In no time flat they're all multi-birth and 100% conception rate.
Selling the lesser girls for money and hand rotating the first batches throuhg a milker to sell milk for extra cash.
I had enough money shortly after the first goblin was sold to buy the next.
Over time I built a 32 girl milking ranch, four stories tall with a center column of four milk rooms with slave rooms on either side.
The gap made it easier to repetitiously go down the lines grabbing the girls from one side and cycling them through the milker, from top to bottom, then the next for each top to bottom again till all girls had cycled.
Once you have the milk farm, sell any leftover girls until you get the body chop shop.
From then on, sell milk and keep working your way down the generations, cycling each previous generation into the chop shop.
You'll have to grow all of the minotaurs and salamanders from origin DNA.
When I stopped earlier, I had 3 minotaurs and 2 salamanders, and I'm just about to hit day 30.
All of the other monsters can be purchased directly from the store and just handed back when the time is right.
You'll be able to pick up some extra cash selling chop shop components, but the milk will still be the main driver throughout.

From a single girl purchased at the beginning of the game, you can definitely make it to day 50 without any monster touching any of your girls.

I'm choosing to ignore the tutorial girl since you sell her without touching her, as I've done it.

That makes the answer a surprising and resounding "Yes, you can play this monster breeding game through to victory while avoiding NTR the entire time"

monster-farm.png

( I bought a customization potion to increase my cows tits sizes by replacing them over time, hence only some big tits here. accidentally used the first potion on a loli, wasting it since I only wanted to adjust tit size, which they lack ).

>ability to unlock NewGame+ so you can build your free milk farm and hump your legion of milk cows and meat girls into existence while avoiding NTR is left as an exercise for the reader

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Those folks are awfully annoying with their constant spam, but you did make me curious.

Delete the ranch-side tutorial mating room for good measure ( as no monster will touch your girls )
The initial girls will have low stats, but they snowball quick as you work your way down the generations.
Selling the lesser girls for money and hand rotating the first batches throuhg a milker to sell milk for extra cash.
Over time I built a 32 girl milking ranch, four stories tall with a center column of four milk rooms with slave rooms on either side.
The gap made it easier to repetitiously go down the lines grabbing the girls from one side and cycling them through the milker, from top to bottom, then the next for each top to bottom again till all girls had cycled.
Once you have the milk farm, sell any leftover girls until you get the body chop shop.
From then on, sell milk and keep working your way down the generations, cycling each previous generation into the chop shop.
When I stopped earlier, I had 3 minotaurs and 2 salamanders, and I'm just about to hit day 30.
All of the other monsters can be purchased directly from the store and just handed back when the time is right.
You'll be able to pick up some extra cash selling chop shop components, but the milk will still be the main driver throughout.

From a single girl purchased at the beginning of the game, you can definitely make it to day 50 without any monster touching any of your girls.

I'm choosing to ignore the tutorial girl since you sell her without touching her, as I've done it.

That makes the answer a surprising and resounding "Yes, you can play this monster breeding game through to victory while avoiding NTR the entire time"

View attachment 1950747

( I bought a customization potion to increase my cows tits sizes by replacing them over time, hence only some big tits here. accidentally used the first potion on a loli, wasting it since I only wanted to adjust tit size, which they lack ).

>ability to unlock NewGame+ so you can build your free milk farm and hump your legion of milk cows and meat girls into existence while avoiding NTR is left as an exercise for the reader
I don't think that technically counts as NTR, since the slaves are basically livestock that are incapable of liking anyone in particular, let alone "stolen" (hell, they even run away if you don't mind break them, which at that point it's a completely different genre), but you'd have to have first beaten the game to start off with the private estate. Which means that the cuck-sensitive folks out there (or whatever they call themselves) first have to sit through watching everything else rail them for 50 days before they even get a turn.

Reactions: BlackHabbit

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
P.S. Does transfering my save halfway through from v1 to v 1.0.2 mess up my progression with Niel? I'm at around 53% affection, done all the lab achievements, made 1 of each item, and still can't figure out what's raising it. Do I just continue to keep making stuff and creating creatures?

P.S.S. Also, it took me until like day 54 to realize the cow girl isn't actually a cow person. She's human. :oops:
1.You can transfer save to new version. It worked fine for me.
2.You can see what tasks you need to complete in order to increase Likeability if you click on % bar in left corner.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ferghus

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
1.You can transfer save to new version. It worked fine for me.
2.You can see what tasks you need to complete in order to increase Likeability if you click on % bar in left corner.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh shit, I must have mistaken that for the achievements tutorial. Thanks!

Balial42

May 3, 2018

View attachment 1950747

Wow, that's a huge analysis of this simple topic. IMO I'm fine with NTR at all, because it's only a game and I personally don't "own" the girl for real. :D

narciss1644

Apr 25, 2020
well... all my "special unlocked slaves" have escaped ... some way to regain them?
Load the last save where they not escaped. Them escaped if they have low depravation level. You can put them back at slave cage before night ends and put them back in the brothel the next day.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The OP should add a changelog and current version number, a lot of people probably don't even realize shit has been fixed/updated. Seeing the same shit mentioned over and over could be easily avoided.

View attachment 1950747

I don't think this even needed an NTR breakdown, lol. Game doesn't have the tag for starters. It's pretty obvious at worst you can save girls you like until the estate opens. I kept all the unique girls virgins until then in my master playthrough, so it's fine even on the hardest difficulty. I also rename girls I like and girls I invest a bunch of milk in so I don't accidentally sell or dismantle them.

I'd say the only thing people should be warned about is that there IS a player character that can fuck/impregnate the girls eventually. I didn't realize that in my first playthrough since I went in blind and there's no warning until it unlocks, so I didn't bother leaving the uniques virgins.

Last edited:

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
So right now I'm having an issue where the X3000 sensitivity and the washer abilities aren't recording as having used them and since I need to do both 3 times to unlock the potion lady scenes I'm stuck. Everything else works fine, just that.

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes