Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Salamander how? game didn't explain...:(
and i'm on day 42
dna? unlock dragon-girl?
What do you mean game didn't explain?
On day 30 you get tutorial on how to create Minotaur and give you everything to make one for free.
and you do same thing to create salamander too.

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
What do you mean game didn't explain?
On day 30 you get tutorial on how to create Minotaur and give you everything to make one for free.
and you do same thing to create salamander too.
you're right i got the minotaur tutorial.
but when she said she wanted a sala i (might be dumb here) didn't see her say:
"oh btw you need to create one using dna" or "remember what i just taught you?"
and similar. you know a hint.

Edit: i'm in post game now

Last edited:

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I made my Minotaur on days 27. You can find the DNA earlier than day 30.
Yes, day 30 it does tell you what to do.
Maybe, what they should do is add a second trigger to the tutorial and that being you finding the DNA earlier than day 30.

But I think it was kind of obvious to use the DNA for two monsters.
If you moved your mouse over the room she is in you probably crossed the chamber on the other side of her from the pot and seen it highlight.
I just clicked it to see what it did. It said DNA missing. So I dragged the DNA into it.
Menu popped up and so I looked at everything that could be made. (I'm always inquisitive/curious)
I don't just wait for everything to be told to me.

I mean it only required looking at the menu and going one page further.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
the drop is ultra rare, i have butchered i don't know how many sheep, only one horn

as well as the goblins for the origin dna, i slaughtered 25, no dna
DNA is a pain in the ass, but I usually get a few pieces of material when I do successfully harvest something. Like I've seen my elven mana engine count go from 0 to like 9, even though I definitely didn't kill 9 elves.

I don't know about you, but I first got Origin DNA around 20-ish days into the game and my first instinct was to look through the list of possible creatures I could pick.

Reactions: rocky19141

theimp

Feb 24, 2019
I've noticed that after you beat the game that your slaves' health no longer goes down. This makes it so you can't see the alternate animations, which the one with the orc holding her up in the air is the hottest animation for me. Anyone else notice this? I've clicked around and tried to see if there's a way to watch other animation but couldn't find anything. It kinda sucks if there's no way to see the alternate animations from low health after you beat the game

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
I made my Minotaur on days 27. You can find the DNA earlier than day 30.
Yes, day 30 it does tell you what to do.
Maybe, what they should do is add a second trigger to the tutorial and that being you finding the DNA earlier than day 30.

But I think it was kind of obvious to use the DNA for two monsters.
If you moved your mouse over the room she is in you probably crossed the chamber on the other side of her from the pot and seen it highlight.
I just clicked it to see what it did. It said DNA missing. So I dragged the DNA into it.
Menu popped up and so I looked at everything that could be made. (I'm always inquisitive/curious)
I don't just wait for everything to be told to me.

I mean it only required looking at the menu and going one page further.
hello my fellow curious fellow (sorry.)

i am a curious gamer aswell but when i don't get the answer from poking around i go to ask for help.
and asking asking for help when you're lost/confused is a good thing right?

Captain Nuktil

Feb 23, 2018
hey guys. nobody noticed my problem, so I'll give it a try again, mb someone knows how to solve it....

Has anyone encountered the problem of missing models in the game? I can't finish the tutorial, because the game asks to drag the monster into the cage, but it's just not there where the game indicates (screenshot below)... There are no room icons on the building screen either.
I already tried to launch it through NTLEAS but it didn't help. I also have a Locale Emulator but I can't use it on"game.exe" file(( When I'm right-clicking on it, an option with LE just doesn't appear.

UPD: I finally figured out what was the problem... There shouldn't be any symbols other than letters in the path to .exe file.

1659051316583.png

Last edited:

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Could you recommend something then? I rember only one game similar to this, forgot the title but it was on unreal engine.
Black Market is veeeeery similar to this, just without the fantasy theme. It's much harder to get started in that game as the quota is very strict. Also more brutality in the sex rooms you can make, which may make it better or worse for you.

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes