some_anon

Mar 6, 2020
At the end of the day theres an arrow at the bottom of the stat page where you move to the next page and get to the loan page. You do need to pay off the loan within 5 days I believe so that could be giving you a game over
Yeah, that's probably the culprit here. I sadly got no way to verify since my prev save is on day 2, and I only had the autosave on day 10. Nonetheless weird the 2/2 didn't update though

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Ok, I swear to god I've been going insane but I can't tell if this is actually in the game or just a really good fake image that someone made...

can someone please tell me if it's real or not because I was trying so hard to find it within the game
if that is real, it doesn't look as clean as the rest of their art. It's probably a preview WIP for the DLC or something.

1.1 added all the shit I was really hoping for in this game. :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp:

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Yeah, that's probably the culprit here. I sadly got no way to verify since my prev save is on day 2, and I only had the autosave on day 10. Nonetheless weird the 2/2 didn't update though
Game over is triggered by loan as cch04 mentioned. Loan period is negative, I guess that's the case.
You can continue playing if you pay it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: Friendly advice, you should also use the upgrade button at the bottom of the screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: cch04

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Made detailed description of changelog v1.1.0.0

1. Auto-selling function for monsters and slaves:
Click on any slave to get their stats screen. Under Pixy Detail Options, choose the last one and enable it. Also you can drag select multiple slaves and apply auto-sell to them at bottom right corner. (- means some slaves have auto-sell on)
Any offspring from slave will get sold tag. Pixie will sell slaves/monsters automatically when baby grew up and move them to Amilia cart to sell them. Sold tag is removed if you move baby/adult manually.
2. Changed so that weak posture and basic posture appear randomly even in fallen state:
When slave HP drops very low, they get an exhausted sex scene in the breeding room. We now have a chance to see both the normal and exhausted version without having to lower the slave HP. This only works on slaves with max lvl Depravation tho.

3. Falling expression On/Off function:
When slave reach lvl 5 depravation, they fall into a depraved state. Now you can change it to normal (aka broken state) on the stats screen.
Depraved face on or off.
4. You can select the body shape of the shaping potion:
Cosmetic potion now have option to change slave figure. Adult or loli.
Can be usefull if you want to change adult slave into loli.
5. Changed the minimum number of people for bestiality and childbirth shows to 1:
Pretty straightforward. You need 1 client instead of 3 as before to start the show.

6. Inventory item arrangement:
Inventory get auto-sorted automatically. No more mess in inventory. It's hard to see the change on an old save.

7. Prohibition of event occurrence in endless mode (this is black company etc.):
Fix for bug in endless mode when you get to ~100+ day and you get black sceen. (If it's the one I'm thinking of)
Never got past day 70 in my playthrough so I never saw this bug.

8. Added gallery (character animation and harem CG can be seen):
Gallery in the main menu :)

9. Unit favorite function:
You can set your favorite slaves/monsters in the unit menu. Also on their stats screen.
Edit: Updated some information.

Last edited:

LaRokolaLoka

Aug 16, 2021

Click on any slave to get their stats screen. Under Pixy Detail Options, choose the last one and enable it. You need to do it manually for each slave.
Any offspring from slave will get sold tag. Pixie will sell slaves/monsters automatically when baby grew up and move them to Amilia cart to sell them. Sold tag is removed if you move baby/adult manually.
2. Changed so that weak posture and basic posture appear randomly even in fallen state:
When slave HP drops very low, they get an exhausted sex scene in the breeding room. We now have a chance to see both the normal and exhausted version without having to lower the slave HP.

When slave reach lvl 5 depravation, they fall into a depraved state. Now you can change it to normal on the stats screen.
Depraved face on or off.
5. Changed the minimum number of people for bestiality and childbirth shows to 1:
Pretty straightforward. You need 1 client instead of 3 as before to start the show.

Inventory get auto-sorted automatically. No more mess in inventory. It's hard to see the change on an old save.

7. Prohibition of event occurrence in endless mode (this is black company etc.):
Fix for bug in endless mode when you get to ~100+ day and you get black sceen. (If it's the one I'm thinking of)

You can set your favorite slaves/monsters in the unit menu. Also on their stats screen.
Thank you very much good man

Reactions: BlackOne 34

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

Click on any slave to get their stats screen. Under Pixy Detail Options, choose the last one and enable it. You need to do it manually for each slave.
When slave HP drops very low, they get an exhausted sex scene in the breeding room. We now have a chance to see both the normal and exhausted version without having to lower the slave HP.

When slave reach lvl 5 depravation, they fall into a depraved state. Now you can change it to normal on the stats screen.
Depraved face on or off.

:unsure: I'm starting to think you're a witch witcher

• Haha
Reactions: Armstrong

cch04

Aug 4, 2022

Depraved face on or off.

Hey this is amazing, thanks for updating

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019

Depraved face on or off.

Few more details on number 1 and 3.

1: You can drag select on any slaves that you have and that option will be visible on the bottom right of your screen.

3.Instead of Normal it's actually broken, there's no light in the eyes lmao

Reactions: Armstrong

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
Few more details on number 1 and 3.

1: You can drag select on any slaves that you have and that option will be visible on the bottom right of your screen.

3.Instead of Normal it's actually broken, there's no light in the eyes lmao
Nice catch. tnx
1. This make life better for sure.
3. Well, their behavior is still the same as in normal state, but you are right, their eyes become blank as if they are broken.

Armstrong

May 11, 2017
More news

MonsterBlackMarket.v1.1.1.0 update information

1. Flora demolition bug fix
2. 3000x sensitivity bug fix
3. Added gallery skin tone

There was a problem with the 1% chance of a demolition failure event occurring in a situation where the event was blocked.
Sorry for the update without testing.

Reactions: ekau0830

Draven72

Sep 7, 2019
Here is a complete save for 1.04 on normal, day 49, with the final order in the monster cage ready to submit. Place in
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket
(I recommend saving once in game first so that the folder is already there when you look for it, and to install the decensor linked in OP)

Included is a dungeon with:
  • Fully maxed out versions of every monster (physical and racial traits)
  • Duplicate copies of each one so you can set up which slave/monster combos you want to see
And a complete brothel with:
  • All of the vendor scenes unlocked (and their upgrades purchased)
  • All 6 of the unique slaves
  • 5 (nearly) max trait of every race in each possible room type (glory hole x3 + Paizuri room + VIP room).
  • One+ of each of the loli forms of each slave race (in VIP rooms and in some of the glory holes, organized by room)
  • All of the above are fully corrupted
  • Enough pixies to do everything but empty the milking machines and buy condoms/lotion
All of this is on a completely legit save with a fuckton of beauty potions so you can make whichever slave/monster look however you want.

You can either use this as a gallery mode, or wait a day in game, submit the final monsters, and then use the resulting personal lodge as a breeding sim (for you in-game avatar) with the best possible stock.

Do what you will with these 8 hours of my life, may they be enjoyed!
How in the hell do you get all the uniques... I've beat the hell outta this game multiple times but i'm only getting the dwarf, bunny, neko and elf.... how the hell do you get the human and dragon?

Sallin_Kari

Nov 20, 2017
Ok, I swear to god I've been going insane but I can't tell if this is actually in the game or just a really good fake image that someone made...

can someone please tell me if it's real or not because I was trying so hard to find it within the game
So I'm going to guess this might be leaked from the planned DLC for this game, assuming it is real. It's not in game as far as I can tell and I've 100% it, and dug around in the save files, and there is no flags or anything relating to this.

InternetBrowser123

Oct 16, 2018
So I'm going to guess this might be leaked from the planned DLC for this game, assuming it is real. It's not in game as far as I can tell and I've 100% it, and dug around in the save files, and there is no flags or anything relating to this.
Ok, that makes a lot of sense; by the way for anyone wondering I found this image in Pregchan under the birth section, so it's probably a leak or something from what I've gathered, if it's real of course.

I can rest easy now.

4.40 star(s) 105 Votes