Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Are you making sure you're running the latest version without mods? I've had like 800 pixies and haven't crashed, but i do have a powerful PC.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
There any way to negate the time limit on this thing? I love games like this and this seems great .. But I absolutely loathe being rushed.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Endgame Spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's nice. But I still want to be able to rollback the days. I've tried memory editing, No good. Even if you find the value it ignores it. I've tried editing the save .. despite the fact that there is an entry for days .. It just seems to ignore it. I really hate it when games do this. Just let me play how I want god damn it.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Thanks for the tip it's still being a tricky beast to track down though. I thought I had it once and froze it but the game just realizes the variable is frozen and reassigns it in memory it seems. I also tried looking for an unkown initial then looking for raised values but the only time i think i got near was in looking at the value in the savegame and then searching for that specific value. But once again even if you find the address it seems there's some sophisticated memory watch doggery going on that makes the game error correct anything I try and do to it :( It's funny MONEY is super easy to hack. But if you want to ask the game to chill then no luck .. Should just be a sandbox mode for those who want it ..

fakename4337

Aug 17, 2018
Thanks for the tip it's still being a tricky beast to track down though. I thought I had it once and froze it but the game just realizes the variable is frozen and reassigns it in memory it seems. I also tried looking for an unkown initial then looking for raised values but the only time i think i got near was in looking at the value in the savegame and then searching for that specific value. But once again even if you find the address it seems there's some sophisticated memory watch doggery going on that makes the game error correct anything I try and do to it :( It's funny MONEY is super easy to hack. But if you want to ask the game to chill then no luck .. Should just be a sandbox mode for those who want it ..
I got it with no particular issus, because it's always assigned somewhere ahead of money values. Freezing it doesn't really cause any issues for me

Scan for unknown, advance a day, then check for a value greater than the previous value by roughly 250-350 which should narrow it down pretty quick.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Yeah located a value even froze it it just didn't DO anything. Time kept passing ingame as per normal. I'm using cheat engine. That doesn't have to have the functionality to scan an increase by a range. At least not as far as I know.

Zazazull

Mar 8, 2018
I was thinking that maybe the dlc could be free. Does Somebody know anything about this?
If you google translate this post the developer made a while back :

You'll see that they hadn't planned a DLC from the get go and that they are still ambivalent about the price. They expect it to be around 770 yen which is roughly 5 or 6 us dollars.

Considering that this post was back in october and that they've added additional features since then, I would not be surprised to see it priced a little over 7 or 8 dollars, maybe even 10.

fakename4337

Aug 17, 2018
Yeah located a value even froze it it just didn't DO anything. Time kept passing ingame as per normal. I'm using cheat engine. That doesn't have to have the functionality to scan an increase by a range. At least not as far as I know.
To make it easier, you can do as follows:
Finish a day, such as day 1: this means that the time value should be around 300 units x 1 day, or 300
Scan for a float of the unit count +- 5 units, so for day 1 completion, search 295-305
Repeat on succeeding days for a value between 595-605, for example, to narrow it down

If you were doing this on day 60, the initial search would be 17995-18005 and the search on the day after would be 18295-18305.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes