Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
You got that done really fast! Well, the point is personal preference. The monsters are a big turnoff and I'm fine with floating invisicocks. Quick rundown on how you pulled that off?
There are at least two ways I can make this work. The first way is to open sprite sheet files in a graphical editor and erase everything. A lot of tedious work for sex scenes to be honest and it's easy to miss something, there're several texture layers for each slave mixed with monsters and special slaves have their own assets. Repacking edited textures can also cause some issues, depending on your graphics editor.

So I figured I can use a more reliable way with spine editor and set monster sprites to invisible. Mind you, it must be done for each special slave which is still a bit tedious, but reliable.

Main sprite data is located in StreamingAssets folder, packed in compressed .bundle files. Can be unpacked and repacked with

AureGoblinInvisible.png

As you can see on a screenshot dicks and balls in sex scenes don't have outlines. So it's really either invisi-dicks or fully visible. I left a cum layer on a dick, though.
If it's fine I'll patch the rest of it in a similar way.

Reactions: ever.vila.ss

FlyingWalruss

Jan 1, 2018
There are at least two ways I can make this work. The first way is to open sprite sheet files in a graphical editor and erase everything. A lot of tedious work for sex scenes to be honest and it's easy to miss something, there're several texture layers for each slave mixed with monsters and special slaves have their own assets. Repacking edited textures can also cause some issues, depending on your graphics editor.

So I figured I can use a more reliable way with spine editor and set monster sprites to invisible. Mind you, it must be done for each special slave which is still a bit tedious, but reliable.

Main sprite data is located in StreamingAssets folder, packed in compressed .bundle files. Can be unpacked and repacked with

View attachment 2291670

As you can see on a screenshot dicks and balls in sex scenes don't have outlines. So it's really either invisi-dicks or fully visible. I left a cum layer on a dick, though.
If it's fine I'll patch the rest of it in a similar way.
Very nice, the first method you described was what I was trying at first but as you described there's a lot of things that can be missed. I've done that with a lot of other games, particularly rpgmaker stuff that just layer on the dudes and make it easy to just replace with a transparent png. I'm gonna go do some searching and see if I can find a copy of spine editor myself as it looks like the trial won't let you save/export. Thanks fam.

John Doe 5369

Sep 27, 2020
Hey Guys any idea why game keeps crashing? Like idk what to do or how to fix it I've tried to deleting the game and reinstalling it. I think my game got really bugged. For example I can't progress past day 20 in all my runs now. I tired looking into the saves but i cant find my save files to delete it. I have a feeling that I have to do a full restart of the game but again I have no idea how. Cam some help me please thanks!

daquus

Oct 26, 2022
Hey Guys any idea why game keeps crashing? Like idk what to do or how to fix it I've tried to deleting the game and reinstalling it. I think my game got really bugged. For example I can't progress past day 20 in all my runs now. I tired looking into the saves but i cant find my save files to delete it. I have a feeling that I have to do a full restart of the game but again I have no idea how. Cam some help me please thanks!
Have you tried playing it on windowed mode? I used to have the same problem, but now it doesn't happen as often.

John Doe 5369

Sep 27, 2020
By the way are there mods for the game?

John Doe 5369

Sep 27, 2020
I mean I bought the game however, I seem to never go over the amount of days. Ever since the recent patch I was able to go up day 136 but then it crashed. So I started a new save and ever since then I can't seem to go over either day 30 or 20. Its been honestly a hassle because I don't know what I'm doing wrong. At this point I think my Save file has been corrupted or something within it has corrupted the file. I don't know.

Klangkugel

Sep 2, 2021
A damn shame that there is no way to breed females to become more kemono.
It would have been an 11/10 with that option.

muunecat

Aug 21, 2020
For some odd reason the game crashes randomly for me so i'm always saving. Try going to AppData/LocalLow/ApplePie/MonsterBlackMarket/ to find the save files.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Too hard to know what's the issue. If you used a BepInEx/any mods, it can be either a data corruption or save corruption. Yeah, you can try to delete whole save folder (ApplePie/MonsterBlackMarket), as muunecat mentioned. Make sure to download clean 1.2.10 from the first page.
I only experienced random crashes on Intel Graphics HD 3000 (Integrated, while playing on old laptop). Some people report random crashes no matter which hardware they use. I'd say it's most likely a software issue (windows components/drivers) if your hardware is fine.

koenigkarl

Aug 25, 2017
A big thanks to the modding guys here. I hardly understand anything you guys chat about, but i love your work.

I noticed when playing with the HealthPixyPlus-Plugin, the slaves get sometimes moved from one cage to another and get stuck there or in milking, which completely fucks up automation in breeding grounds.
For slaves with health management unchecked everything is fine. They just die from breeding... :<

I am also not sure if disabling alone helps, since i deleted the .dll in the plugin folder.

So please save my slaves and fix/improve it. <3
If i can help you in any way (except coding), let me know.

Apr 7, 2018
I can make you the entire plugin :)
It's definitely not a DLL you have to rename.

Features
Tit size now ranges from 0-4 and rolls over at 4+: this toggles growth state.
Customization option "Figure" now toggles the body type between types 2 and 3 for non-small furry type.
Fixes broken eyeballs when turning off Depraved Face
Disables eye type C when using growth state Adult
Enables pubic hair on both growth states

Krongorka
The Plugin2.dll is a variant of the plugin that forces eye type 3. Hopefully that will do the trick?

Source code is below, credits to
muunecat
for base version
So I gave these a try, and there was one problem I noticed, every slave in the market only had small tit size. I refreshed a bunch and they were all small, removing the mod as well fixed it

Last edited:

fakename4337

Aug 17, 2018
So I gave these a try, and there was one problem I noticed, every slave in the market only had small tit size. I refreshed a bunch and they were all small, removing the mod as well fixed it
It forcibly swaps all the slaves to the default size on their first load in order to prevent a really odd gallery issue, but you can fix the issue by using customization potions?
It's a very hacky approach to be true

Apr 7, 2018
It forcibly swaps all the slaves to the default size on their first load in order to prevent a really odd gallery issue, but you can fix the issue by using customization potions?
It's a very hacky approach to be true
Yeah, I know I can use pots but starting a new file I don't really have resources. I also kinda liked keeping slaves how I found them. Oh well ill just play without the mod first and use it later when pots are easy to come by

fakename4337

Aug 17, 2018
Yeah, I know I can use pots but starting a new file I don't really have resources. I also kinda liked keeping slaves how I found them. Oh well ill just play without the mod first and use it later when pots are easy to come by
I can probably fix it with a bit of testing, will let you know if I get around to it

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes