FlyingWalruss

Jan 1, 2018
I have a non-trial copy of spine editor (don't ask about cracked version, I bought it legally a long time ago), which is why I can make this mod possible at least.
Alright I've got a copy of spine editor, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to use UABEA to decompress the bundles into something it can work with. For example I'm trying to decompress goblin_assets_all_8e15f10c005097f432f26a62ca4f6542.bundle under StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64 and I can decompress it to a file with no type. Changing that file to a .spine just resulted in an error message, and if I hit info I can pull up the individual files that make up said bundle but when I export them I either get a .dat file if I select export raw or a .txt file if I export dump. Sorry for asking you to hold my hand with this.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Alright I've got a copy of spine editor, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to use UABEA to decompress the bundles into something it can work with. For example I'm trying to decompress goblin_assets_all_8e15f10c005097f432f26a62ca4f6542.bundle under StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64 and I can decompress it to a file with no type. Changing that file to a .spine just resulted in an error message, and if I hit info I can pull up the individual files that make up said bundle but when I export them I either get a .dat file if I select export raw or a .txt file if I export dump. Sorry for asking you to hold my hand with this.
Sorry for the wait. As a quick note: UABEA is used to open that decompressed file you got. Pressing info button will open a window with file list, there are both spine text data and sprite sheets which can be as exported from there as .PNG. Skel and .atlas text files are spine files and most spine data was built with version 4.0.61. To export TextAsset as proper data select Plugins option. Same with PNGs. If you have more questions - I can send you a PM (in case you're not able to send PM yet), so we won't flood a forum.
As for transparent monsters mod, it's ready about 30%.

So I was playing with spine a bit and it got me thinking - If all unique slaves have their own spine data for each monster/human combination, I guess I can try some custom animations for them as well. Well, or try at least. I'm not an artist, my skill with spine is limited and there are some limitations based on game files.

Aure's custom creampie animation (second/full depraved state). Only one state for now, but it's ready and you can download it here.

Aure2_v2.gif

Inazumasexual

Apr 8, 2018
Sorry for the wait. As a quick note: UABEA is used to open that decompressed file you got. Pressing info button will open a window with file list, there are both spine text data and sprite sheets which can be as exported from there as .PNG. Skel and .atlas text files are spine files and most spine data was built with version 4.0.61. To export TextAsset as proper data select Plugins option. Same with PNGs. If you have more questions - I can send you a PM (in case you're not able to send PM yet), so we won't flood a forum.

So I was playing with spine a bit and it got me thinking - If all unique slaves have their own spine data for each monster/human combination, I guess I can try some custom animations for them as well. Well, or try at least. I'm not an artist, my skill with spine is limited and there are some limitations based on game files.

Aure's custom creampie animation (second/full depraved state). Only one state for now, but it's ready and you can download it here.

View attachment 2296122
I was just mostly lurking while waiting for the DLC to drop, but had to come out of the wood work to say that, you, my friend, are doing god's work.

...The devil's work?

Anyway, good job, and fair seas on your endeavors.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

melissaxmd

Jun 22, 2020

View attachment 2296122
Can you create a mod to be able to put pubic hair on type c for all races?

Warthogs308

Jan 25, 2021

View attachment 2296122
Man obtains power of God
-circa 2023 AC

Won't be long until people are modding full characters from other franchises into this. (Cyberpunk Rebecca when)

IncognitoOwl

Feb 20, 2021
Man obtains power of God
-circa 2023 AC

Won't be long until people are modding full characters from other franchises into this. (Cyberpunk Rebecca when)
Oh man, I hope the modding scene picks up for this game. New monsters (Like Kobolds, Gryphons and Dragons oh my!), new slaves (Like proper Furry races, rather than just the cosplay stuff, nice as it is), maybe even gender or race swaps. Goblin, Orc, Werewolf, Minotaur, and Salamander slaves!

Of course, I'm getting ahead of myself here. We'll just have to wait and see.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Warthogs308
IncognitoOwl

Don't get your hopes up, there are severe limitations. IL2CPP based assembly is just one of the reasons why it won't be possible and that's still just scratching the surface.

witp.gif

melissaxmd
Like I said, there is a code in game assembly which prevents it. It's up to folks who can actually work with BepInEx/Harmony/whatever tool which allows for a custom code editing.

Valecordia

Dec 12, 2019
Goddamn, the moment you guys got the right tools you went full apeshit, unhinged and batshit insane.
I was expecting community mods in the near future but not this fast lmao

EthanDarkness

Formerly 'emoxplayer'
Jul 6, 2020
how can i get salamanders and minotaur?
when you dismember monster or slaves, you can obtain DNA, if you get a special dna that allow the creation of any monster/slave you could create the salamanders/minotaurs, in due time the one that gives you slaves will explain everything and even give you one of those dna

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
Is there a way to impregnate slaves as MC so they birth more slaves of their race? I'm not far into the game yet.
Yes but you need to beat the game first for that as the other poster mentioned. However, once you get a brothel up and running you can require every visitor to wear a condom except white and gold NPCs. White NPCs are good, gold are the best, not wearing a condom means they get your slaves pregnant. That way you can breed pretty awesome slaves.

Reactions: Kile reeze

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
Oh man, I hope the modding scene picks up for this game. New monsters (Like Kobolds, Gryphons and Dragons oh my!), new slaves (Like proper Furry races, rather than just the cosplay stuff, nice as it is), maybe even gender or race swaps. Goblin, Orc, Werewolf, Minotaur, and Salamander slaves!

Of course, I'm getting ahead of myself here. We'll just have to wait and see.
Honestly, I'd settle for more part variety. More hairs, eyes,
Warthogs308
IncognitoOwl

Don't get your hopes up, there are severe limitations. IL2CPP based assembly is just one of the reasons why it won't be possible and that's still just scratching the surface.

melissaxmd
Like I said, there is a code in game assembly which prevents it. It's up to folks who can actually work with BepInEx/Harmony/whatever tool which allows for a custom code editing.
I mean, I'm more than happy with the idea of custom animations. That alone is worth being excited about for me!

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Honestly, I'd settle for more part variety. More hairs, eyes,
And that's all controlled with spine controller script (which can be a pain in the ass to edit in a correct way) and/or in gameassembly.dll, unfortunately :p Although we can at least use spine to replace an existing data with something else. Not adding, mind you, only replacing for now. That'll work.

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
And that's all controlled with spine controller script (which can be a pain in the ass to edit in a correct way) and/or in gameassembly.dll, unfortunately :p Although we can at least use spine to replace an existing data with something else. Not adding, mind you, only replacing for now. That'll work.
Funnily enough, that part was added by accident. I had been writing that comment then noticed that detail, so I (thought I) discarded the comment. Then when I went to write about the animations it apparently had saved my other comment and I wasn't paying attention when I clicked post, lol.

It's a shame, since extra parts would have been an amazing addition. Still, replacing bits could be worthwhile. Could replace the parts I like less with new ones I like more. Though I only have the art ability, I'd have to study up on what ya'll are doing in order to actually implement it.

4.40 star(s) 102 Votes